mixing anavar powder

Pushofabutton

Awards
I was looking at running an anavar cycle but have never had to mix my own powders before. Anyone with xp doing this that could help me out?

I fould lozgod's guild

Anavar:
Highest concentration made - 20mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Oxandrolone powder you will need:
9.8 ml's of PEG 300
39.2 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

Solutions requiring PEG and 190 Proof Alcohol

Step 1. Prepare a hot water bath. Boil water in microwave or on a pot. Once boiling starts remove from heat.

Step 2. Place PEG and powder in beaker.

Step 3. Place the beaker deep enough in to the water so that the hot water is level with the PEG and powder. Gently swirl or stir with a stir rod until solution is clear. Reheat water as needed.

Step 4. Allow PEG to cool some. Then add in your 190 proof alcohol. You don't have to do this drop by drop but don't just dump it in. Pour it in slowly.

Step 5. Stir or gently shake until mixed.

I just want to know if im missing anything here? I would think the PEG is a must from reading this but I don't know. Any help would be great.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Try this, works great and much easier to take

Chocolate-bol experiment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This went better then I had hoped. I have several times brought this up as an alternative to capping or liquid dosing but have never done so myself (I inject everything, including dbol). My first batch was overdosed do my not having ever used a candy mold before. However my seconded attempt however was much better, with there being no more then a 2% difference in the dosage (48 to 52 mg dbol isn’t much of a difference.) at the worst and averaging about 1% difference. The trick here was to use a draw bar and level the almost cooled chocolate even. (I should have done this the first time).

I used dark chocolate and some cheap molds that I got at the dollar general store. First I weighted all the powders out then the chocolate was weighted and placed in a 24oz coffee mug and nuked (micro waved) until completely melted (I would heat for 30 seconds then stir, repeat as necessary.) I then added the powders to it with a small hand mixer using only one beater. After the powder was incorporated I mixed it at medium speed until I was sure that it was absolutely smooth (This only took seconds, I over killed it I think as the powder dissolved perhaps)

I then pored the chocolate into the mold, being very careful to tamp the mold (pick up and drop the mold by a couple of inches to make the chocolate fill the mold completely.) While eyeballing it worked well enough (most were about 2 to 3% off, acceptable but not to my standerd, and one was as high as 6%) the process worked far better using a draw bar to level off the chocolate. After I was done I put the molds into the refrigerator until they were hard. Then I broke/cut the bars segments apart and put them back in the refrigerator.

As for how I determined the amounts needed I first with regular chocolate made some bars and weighted them. They average 43.46grams per bar (again, use the draw bar) with 8 segments per bar. Since I need to divide my dosage into twice a day I use 4 daily dosages per bar. I have two molds and 4 bars per mold so with 4 doses per bar that is 32 daily dosages at 50mg dbol, 50mg proviron, and 15mg nolvadex. So 32 *.05 = 1.6grams of dbol and proviron with 32 * .015 = .48grams of nolvadex (.5 was used). Since I have 8 bars and 43.46grams per bar 8 * 43.46 = 347.68 of chocolate minus the 3.7 grams of powder making 343.98grams. Please note that this was not enough to fill all the molds as some loss is inevitable so I came up short (not sure what I was thinking) but in the future I will make about 5% extra to account for it.

As a last note I would not increase the % of powder in the chocolate as it tastes a strange as it is (still not bad, good even. This makes using the liquids obsolete). Also this takes care of certain traveling problems that could normally be a problem, lots of uses and while I miss injecting my dbol I am looking forward to how this works.

Popa Murph

Awards
That is the best thing I have ever heard of. Maybe sugar free chocolate or just dose around your workout.

Pushofabutton

Awards
does it really matter on how you mix it up? I mean, does it matter on how your body absorbs it?