Mixelflick is back - What's in it for YOU?!?!?!?!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone,

Been awhile since I've been here, so my apologies....

Some of you may know me as the author of "The Blueprint", an e-book detailing how to optimize one's training, diet and supplementation protocol for use with (or without!) adaptogens such as E-bol, Sub-sterone and other sapogenin analogs such as 25-R and related compounds (variously referred to as compounds I-IV, in the former Soviet literature). I've also developed optimal use protocols for other Thermolife, Biotivia and Molecular Nutrition, etc. products.

E-BOL
http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/thermolife/e-bol-180-caps.html

Sub-Sterone
http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/legal-gear/sub-sterone-4-oz.html

BioForge
http://store.anabolicminds.com/search?query=bioforge

X-Factor Advanced
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/molecular-nutrition/x-factor-advanced-100-softgels.html

I LOVE Nutraplanet and have patronized them for years. As well, I refer MANY of my customers to NP, to obtain ingredients for "The Formula", a special intra-workout drink of off the shelf nutraceuticals I formulated, while doing research for The Blueprint 3.0: Roadmap, To Re-comp. I'm working closely with Dr. Scott Connelly (of former Met-Rx fame), Ron Kramer, CEO of Thermolife, "The Huge"/Biotivia, William Lewellyn, CEO of Molecular Nutrition, The Institute of Chemistry and Plant Sciences (ICPS) in Uzbekistan (Turkesterone/25-R related project(s)), and other companies - To bring the absolute BEST information forward I can, to benefit the community here.

Recently, I've made several appearances on SuperHuman satellite radio discussing topics ranging from the training protocols, diets and supplements we use in The Blueprint, as well as PLENTY of non-BP related topics. In particular episode #769 (directly below), has some great information Carl Lenore (host of SuperHuman radio) and I discuss.

It's my hope that this information benefits the community here, and I look forward to being of assistance wherever I can.

[h=2]# 769 - The Caloric Zig-Zag PLUS Which Is Better, To Sweat Or Not To Sweat? Deodorant -vs- Antiperspirant[/h]Monday, 11 July 2011 10:18 | E-mail
User Rating:
/ 4
PoorBest

Guest: Rob Regish & Marshall Brain
Regish discuss methods that employ Intermittent Fasting, Caloric Zig-Zagging and specific Amino Acids to make better gains PLUS Brain discusses the origins of Antiperspirants and the risks associated with them.
Download This Episode

[h=4]Comments [/h]​

# 721 - Restorative Sleep On Demand.. NOW... PLUS The Blueprint For The Perfect Body

Wednesday, 27 April 2011 10:42 | E-mail
User Rating:
/ 8
PoorBest

Guest: Paul Becker & Rob Regish
Sleep continues to be the pivotal point for recover, health and longevity. Yet many people find deep recuperative sleep elusive. Becker and I discuss why this may be and what can be done about it PLUS Regish talks about how The Blueprint may be the one guide to building muscle and strength while slashing body fat that doesn't make you change what you're doing.... just how and when you do it - to spark continuous uninterrupted progress.
Download This Episode

[h=4]Totally understand that to some of you, I'm a new face. However, I've been a member here a LONG time and have 28 years in the game. I'll be the FIRST to tell you, I DON'T know it all. However, I can and have helped MANY get the absolute MOST - out of their training, diet and supplementation protocols.[/h]
Dunno if he's still around, but ZB126 (among MANY others) can testify to my ability to lend a helping hand. To be clear: NO strings attached..Thanks again, to Anabolic Minds for bringing SuperHuman radio to the community here!. Sincerely hope some of this information, helps members here. Please PM me, if you have any questions. I'll be on the other end with answers.

Honest ones... :)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THIS JUST IN: Here's what Matter203 accomplished in just ONE run - with 3.0!!!

"Started BP Run at 214 lbs, weighed in this morning at 209 lbs, a net loss of 5 pounds.

Dips: +65 lbs(BW+15 to BW+80)
1 Arm Rows: +45 lbs(55lbs to 100lbs)
Preacher Curls: +60 lbs(100 lbs to 160 lbs)
Seated Tri Press: +75 lbs(210 lbs to 285 lbs)--maxed out machine
Hamstring Curls: +50 lbs(120 lbs to 170 lbs)--2 from maxing out machine
Abs: +90 lbs(100 lbs to 190 lbs)
Squats: +120 lbs(395 lbs to 515 lbs)

Static Decline: +230 lbs(315 lbs to 545 lbs)
Static Shoulder: +200 lbs(225 lbs to 425 lbs)
Static Leg Press: +440 lbs(1080 lbs to 1520 lbs)..."

Please note those starting poundages. He was no noob, coming into this...

As impressive as these numbers are, they're far from the exception. In fact, HUGE jumps in strength while pairing bodyfat, are commonplace in 3.0 trainees. I did the homework, weeded through all the nonsense and brought optimal use protocols to the table, for MANY of the supps you're likely using right here, from Nutraplanet. Join us, in building pound after pound of muscle, SIMULTANEOUSLY losing your bodyfat and setting PR after PR in the process.

When it's all said and done, the steel will be revealed. Don't catch a cold, from the ice in re-comp's soul.The re-comp issues of yore, have been vanquished.

And all that is left, is your appetite for construction...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a blast from then past here.good to see you back.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Okk where the use protocol for xfactor at ?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see you here on AM Rob!!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
where do I get me dat dere Blueprint?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the welcome guys...

It's great to be back, on Anabolic Minds. The Blueprint 3.0 + X Factor Advanced Optimal Use Protocol is contained in The Blueprint 3.0, and was the result of much discussion between William Lewellyn (CEO, Molecular Nutrition) and I. In essence, it leverages two very important qualities XFA brings to the table;

1.) Potential CNS activation
2.) ANTI-Inflammatory properties*

Item #1 was something being reported by many XFA users, including Blueprint trainees. In discussion with WIlliam, he shared his theories as to why this may be happening, in a sub-set of the training population.

Item #2 is something I noticed while re-reading the Baylor study. If you look closely at that study, there is evidence of an ANTI-inflammatory effect from XFA/Arachadonic Acid, in particular as measured by Interleukin-6 (IL-6).

Accordingly, I devised an optimal use protocol for XFA within the Blueprint's "shell" to leverage both potential effects. I'm pleased to report that MANY loggers since 3.0 has been released have made GREAT gains, using such. I continue to work closely with SwolenOne (board rep for MN) in an effort to refine this, and bring even greater results to those who choose to use this unique fatty acid.

Worth noting that in The BP 2.0, I spoke out AGAINST X-Factor/Arachadonic Acid. I did so, based upon my personal experience with the product and at the time, the proposed MOA or mechanism of action (pro-inflammatory). Since Ecdysterone (adaptogen of choice we use within The BP) is a well known anti-inflammatory, it seemed to me they were contra-indicated. However, I observed many a BP customer's log unfold using XFA with success. Since I have no problem admitting I was wrong, I did so in 3.0 after compiling enough data to support that position, and ultimately issued an apology to William Lewellyn/Molecular Nutrition.

Finally, with respect to where to get The Blueprint 3.0 - that's easy enough, or not... :) I need to be respectful of board rules here so am hesitant to post a link to my home page. You can find it easy enough by googling "bodybuilding supplements organic anabolism". It'll be your first link, and the testimonials page should give you a good idea for the average users experience. These aren't exceptions to the rule, either. They're typical...

Otherwise, feel free to PM me, I'll be more than pleased to answer ANY questions you have about me, The Blueprint or our extended BP family. I'll also provide unsolicited feedback from those who have used The Blueprint. The last gentleman to post a review added no less than 100lbs and 1 rep on his squat, 40lbs to his weighted dips, 200+lbs to his top range rack pulls etc within one month.

We have everyone from rank beginners to very, very well seasoned weight trainers (decades in the game) putting HUNDREDS of pounds on their lifts within a matter of a month or two. Too good to be true? It is true, and I have a list a mile long of referrals for those that are interested/skeptical.

Here's one such vet (Matter203), and his commentary/progress after taking the plunge;

"In a little over 3 months(started in mid-April) I have put 1.5" on my chest(up to 50") and a full inch on my arms(up to 16.5"), while losing 5 lbs in the process(214 lbs to 209 lbs) and taking an 1.5 inches off my waist(38.5" to 37").

Can't wait to start my second run in 2 weeks...this time trying out E-bol by Thermolife http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/thermolife/e-bol-180-caps.html (this is absolutely NO indication that I am unhappy with my current products at all---they are among the highest quality supps I have ever taken...just want a good reference point between the 2 since I have good things about Thermo too...) and going a little off the board with some Pete Sisco stuff that I have talked about with you...

Hoping to get arms pushing 18 inches by end of it!(The minimum level for saying you got "guns", IMHO)

Rob, in all honesty, couldn't be happier with your program and your support goes beyond legendary to probably unheard of...if you ever have a question for Rob you call text, call, email or PM and expect a response back within a short amount of time...not too many others who will give you their personal cell phone number and encourage you to call it anytime you need help at all, IMHO...in fact, probably none."

BlakeSwan

Does Blueprint 3.0 work?

"In a word, yes. I purchased the Blueprint with 3.0 a little more than a month ago and just finished my first run. At the end of the first run, I have never lifted this much weight in my life.

Starting (Before) Stats:
Decline Bench 180 x 1
Dbell Curl 40 x 3
Dip bw+10 x 3
Squat 225 x 3
Lat Pulldown 140 x 4
Top rack pull 255 x 1

Ending Stats:
Decline Bench 300 x 1
Dbell Curl 50 x 3
Dip bw+50 x 4
Squat 325 x 4
Lat Pulldown 180 x 4
Top rack pull 455 x 1

Supplements: E-bol, OT, Omega 3's, and C-bol

Background:

I have been lifting for more than 8 years and was just ending a cut when I started the Blueprint run. I was at a plateau as far as strength and not seeing any gains. I basically tried every supplement short of a testosterone booster as I want to retain my hairline. I was at my end and basically thinking about giving up. I stumbled upon a review on the Blueprint and gave it a quick read. At first I thought the program was just for powerlifters but I read more and realized what a complete program this is. I decided that the $50 price tag was the equivalent of a supplement that I would waste my money in so why not give it a try.

I purchased the Blueprint and when I received it I was right away overwhelmed. lol. The amount of information and research is Bible like. I read that you need to read it once and then re-read it to have it make sense. This was definitely true form me. I loved this as it was much more then just a workout plan or a diet but more of a everything weightlifting Bible. Very interesting facts and ideas I never thought of. I contacted Rob (Mixelflick) author of the Blueprint for help and was immediately relived when I found out that he was such a great guy. So easy to talk to and willing to share his knowledge. My writing cannot do the justice of how much Rob has helped me. He gave me options and advice on anything I asked. I honestly could not ask for more. By the end of this run, I saw very staggering gains. As you see above, this was done in just one month. Can you really ask for more? The Blueprint re-introduced me to why I loved weightlifting in the first place.

Every time I lifted I was trying to best my last rep. Absolutely loved it. I have never lifted anything over 400lbs so when I did 450lbs. on my top rack pull, I was pretty pumped to say the least. What I want to convey is that if you doubt that this program works, just read mine or others reviews on the Blueprint. I always thought the way I lifted was proper and that the difference would be a supplement. I am grateful that I bit the bullet and gave this a try. The strength increase speaks for itself. Couple this program with Rob's great advice = unstoppable team. Highly recommend it.

Short recap using numbers:

1. Strength Gain 10/10
2. Ease of use (after re-read) 9/10
3. Rob 10/10
4. Taste 10/10 (As good as XF artic lemonade whey) :)"

Next up? An interesting experiment I'm running in conjunction with Tonavara, the UK arm distributing the Institute of Chemistry and Plant Sciences (ICPS's) Turkesterone and other products via Uzbekistan. A certain # of Nutraplanet products will play a role too, not the least of which is this stuff, a bargain if there ever was one...

KWIK KARB

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/kwick-karb-waxy-maize-starch-value-size-3-3-lb.html

W
here, when and how do I plan to incorporate these high molecular weight, modified starches/amylyopectins and what do they have to do with Ecdy's ability to rapidly stimulate a state of cyclic GMP (cGMP)?

Ah, in due time... :):):):):)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's say you want some help figuring out which particular carb to utilize pre, during and post workout. A bit more then, about the merits of Kwik Karb vs. dextrose, sucrose etc...

THE SHORT ANSWER:

With respect to those "carbs". Consider the following: High molecular weight modified starches (you're looking for something in the 2,000,000-10,000,000 range, composed almost entirely of amylyopectins)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/kwick-karb-waxy-maize-starch-value-size-3-3-lb.html

THE USUAL (TOO LONG) ANSWER:

Up until just recently, carbohydrate powders have imparted modest improvements over whole foods. Such was the case with maltodextrin, usually derived from corn. You're no doubt familiar with it due to it's inclusion in various "weight gainers", "MRP's" etc..

After being isolated, its cut into a length somewhere between a simple sugar and a full starch. The shorter versions lend themselves better to drink mixes as they're more soluble and sweeter.

Prior to the early 1980's, maltodextrin really wasn't prevalent in our little world. The primary exposure you had to them was on the back of a postage stamp. They were used mostly as binders, fillers and glues. It was Mike Zumpano, working first with the Weider group and later Unipro - who came across a most interesting discovery; certain maltodextrins were a hybrid of both a starch and a sugar that lent themselves to the best qualities of both. This was a very significant finding...

When Unipro rolled out its Carboplex product in the 1980's (I'm a child of the 80's, so all answers point there... :)) it didn't just gain instant popularity in bodybuilding, but mainstream food preparations as well. At your local supermarket today you'll find it in all kinds of sports drinks, cocoa, baked goods and even baby food (maltodextrins of various sorts).

The chief problem with these products is twofold. First, you never know quite what length the starch has been cut to. They can be as short as 3 glucose molecules or as long as cornstarch. In fact, much of the waxy maize being sold is just that - pure cornstarch.

Second (and related) these anomolies can result in anything from a very quick rise in blood sugar to a very prolonged curve seen when testing one's blood sugar via glucometer (more on that later). You'll see a pretty strong dropoff in blood sugar after consuming most maltodextrins in the amount of 50g at the 2 hour mark. This isn't ideal for our purposes as the window of opportunity we seek to exploit is far shorter.

The real solution was the creation of a new class of soluble starches called amylopectins. These address the severe drop in blood sugar by selectively tailoring the lengths of said starches to optimize the time spent just prior to, during and immediately after the workout. For it is during this time that these genetically modified starches can have a drug like impact. Starting material is usually corn, but rice and potato are also viable sources prior to genetic modification.

These heavy molecular mass polysaccarides mix VERY easily in water, absorb much faster than sugars and don't bloat you. The end result is a largely complex carb, yet it is made up of many polysaccharides joined together by bonds. Molecular weights have been carefully tailored to ensure absorption is much faster than any other maltodextrin, waxy maize or whole food/juice alternative.

By virtue of a lightening quick gastric emptying rate, the amylopectins hit the blood stream quicker and are absorbed as glycogen and therafter work almost like an IV drip, supplying even more energy to the body.

Dan Duchaine himself was onto this as long ago as the 90's in his excellent tome, "BodyOpus" stating, "The ideal is a highly refined amylopectin preparation, not yet commercially available".

Well, Dan may be gone but he's likely looking down (or is it up?) smiling, knowing that they're now available.

That's what a guy named "Rob" who wrote a book called, "The Blueprint" told me anyway......

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy to see you back and still on top of your game. Looking forward to learning more about this and future endeavours.
Thanks again, for the welcome. Future endeavours include the following:

1. Ongoing discussions with Dr. Scott Connelly re: "Muscle University", nutrient signaling and some rather unique functional foods that facilitate ease of implementing his macro/micro-nutrient partitioning strategies

2. Further work on Ecdysterone and related analogs, one of which is related to the former compounds I - IV, cited in the former Soviet literature. Currently trying to source 99% material for an injectible.

3. Discussions with Tonavara in the U.K.. You may be familiar as they are one of the very few who distribute Turkesterone straight from the Institute of Chemistry and Plant Sciences (ICPS), in Uzbekistan.

4. There is some evidence emerging that a particular ecdysterone (470+, at last count), is active at the muscle cell receptor site. This stands in stark contrast to all available research (published and non-published studies) on such. Work is underway on that, right now.

The theory that Ecdy can be used as a "stand in" for testosterone, is being aggressively rooted out. While it won't totally replace it, cases of sub-optimal testosterone/free test have seen improvements when the molecule is present. This would explain Burdette's "Hormonal Heterophylly" hypothesis, although that was never confirmed and his work stopped there.

Finally, I pulled this interesting tidbit off the news wires today: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/08/02/possible-cure-for-age-related-muscle-loss/?test=latestnews

"Each cell has a little “gas tank” of calcium in it. When the brain sends a signal to the muscle to contract, the ryanodine receptor acts like a fuel pump and releases calcium into the cell, where it’s used to pull muscle fibers together. When the brain tells the muscle to relax, the receptor pumps calcium back into the tank, and the fibers separate."

What does this have to do, with Ecdy?

Dunno.

Some guy named "Rob" who wrote a book called "The Blueprint" though, told me he has some ideas... :)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great reading here
Thanks so much man...

Tell you what... Please PM me your email address. I'd like to comp you a copy of 2.0, provided you don't already have it. Hopefully, it'll give you a window into just how different it is, vs. anything else out there.

And if you think that's different, wait until you see 3.0... :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks so much man...

Tell you what... Please PM me your email address. I'd like to comp you a copy of 2.0, provided you don't already have it. Hopefully, it'll give you a window into just how different it is, vs. anything else out there.

And if you think that's different, wait until you see 3.0... :)
I don't have it.I'd be happy to get a copy of it.pm'ing you now and thanks:)

edit:your pm box is full :(

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to see you posting around here. I've read many of the threads of peoples feedback and testimonials and have always been a bit curious myself. As a competitive PL'er I was always hesitant though as to whether or not it would really help with my big 3 at this point.

Have two bottles of Bioforge V3 I'm running for THEHUGE, maybe I'll think about tryin one of the blueprints with it!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have it.I'd be happy to get a copy of it.pm'ing you now and thanks:)

edit:your pm box is full :(
My apologies on the PM box. PM's cleared and PM sent.

All you need to know to get to Gainsville, awaits you in your inbox... :) Sincerely hope you come on board, because every new mind that joins makes The Blueprint Army THAT much stronger!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to see you posting around here. I've read many of the threads of peoples feedback and testimonials and have always been a bit curious myself. As a competitive PL'er I was always hesitant though as to whether or not it would really help with my big 3 at this point.

Have two bottles of Bioforge V3 I'm running for THEHUGE, maybe I'll think about tryin one of the blueprints with it!
Oh my, The Blueprint Periodic was MADE for you. It's a multi phase spin off of The Blueprint devoted to blasting through plateaus for Powerlifters/Strength Athletes. In addition, you'll get BOTH 2.0 and 3.0 when you order.

On another note, your choice of BF V3 was a wise one. I speak with TheHuge regularly and of course, my BP guys running it. They loved the original, BF ProMax and now V.3. I'm running ProMax myself right now...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Man I forgot all about this, I need to log in and scope out the updated BP if I can remember my log in lol

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh my, The Blueprint Periodic was MADE for you. It's a multi phase spin off of The Blueprint devoted to blasting through plateaus for Powerlifters/Strength Athletes. In addition, you'll get BOTH 2.0 and 3.0 when you order.

On another note, your choice of BF V3 was a wise one. I speak with TheHuge regularly and of course, my BP guys running it. They loved the original, BF ProMax and now V.3. I'm running ProMax myself right now...
I'll definitely look into it. I'm curious what sort of insights and benefits it can give that my current setup isn't. Actually TheHuge contacted me to run it for him, not the other way around. lol Looking forward to it for sure...dropped down to 181 class from 230, so it's definitely uncharted territory for me.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll definitely look into it. I'm curious what sort of insights and benefits it can give that my current setup isn't. Actually TheHuge contacted me to run it for him, not the other way around. lol Looking forward to it for sure...dropped down to 181 class from 230, so it's definitely uncharted territory for me.
You'll definately want to check in with Hani (aka Big.Jazalyri) then. He's doing just that right now, setting PR's left and right!

Best of luck man. Anything I can do to help, I will...