• RockStar
  • Established
afraid to ask....but any updates? Hope you got huge ....have 2 bottles:(

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Op got so hyyyyuuuuggggeee he can no longer type on the keyboard, and is stuck on the leg press machine
Afraid to say this...but I think you're right.....time to pop some pills I guess

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I'm mid 2nd week and it feels like I'm on something but it feels like a tease kind of. Less than 75mg of Hdrol to me it feels like. I feel half way I guess lol. On 15mg btw but no sides at all to report so far

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
as strong as this stuff looks on paper, it seems like you would be gettin some gains and possibly sides by now. makes me wonder if the lab f*cked up and this is a bad batch. idk but i'm glad i didn't cough up 40 bucks cause i thought about it seriously.
It's like you know you're on but nothing too bad. It "feels" mild to me. No sides whatsoever but I only got sides from DMZ

henryv

Awards
  • Established
makes me wonder if the lab f*cked up and this is a bad batch.
It's been subjected to extensive qualitative testing, and the results are on the iron legion website. It's not a bad batch.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been subjected to extensive qualitative testing, and the results are on the iron legion website. It's not a bad batch.
What would you suggest to be a proper dosage then?

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
It is times like these that I really miss Competitive Edge Labs and their products........no under dosed products that you had to guess the dosages

henryv

Awards
  • Established
What would you suggest to be a proper dosage then?
I don't know. Some people seem to really enjoy 15mg. Some seem to need a bit more.

It is times like these that I really miss Competitive Edge Labs and their products........no under dosed products that you had to guess the dosages
That's because they never brought out anything new, they just copied other companies products.

This is just disappointing
I'll just leave these here.

All i can say is the strength is coming faster then any other ph/ps ive ever taken. 2 weeks ago i was stuck at 405 and heres me tuesday Bench Press Wayniack style
mithras was not used as mass agent but more the best recomp i have ever had, very impressed with it. Other ds used are sd,epi,halo,tren and the list goes on....
so far looks like Mithras > superdrol. I expected something between Phera and sd, but I feel I got something much better.
Thanks Iron Legion for a great product!
If I had to sum up how Mithras has been for me in one word, I think "Phenomenal" almost gets it right. Great job Iron Legion!

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Was hoping to see some more updates... :/

Clearview

Awards
Excuse me for the bashing, but science always prevails, and just because it you see the words "phera-plex" and "superdrol" being used together in the same paragraph it doesn't really mean that its gonna be more effective.

"This prohormone that they call “Dimethandrostenol” is very likely to be weak based on the shape and the energy concentrated into one spot. While most people in this industry have no idea about steroid biochemistry, the people who are bringing out this illegal prohormone are semi-skilled at it. With so many of the andro analogs, you get a bunch of people formulating them who have absolutely no idea what they are doing in our estimation.

Unfortunately that doesn’t mean that they understand how the dynamics of steroid receptor integration works. In this example they took what was two potent steroids (superdrol / M-Drol and DMT / Pheraplex) and combined them, taking the different parts of each that they “thought” would be effective. That however doesn’t mean that they will be effective when tried. Also, they probably don’t understand that much to do with steroid chemisty is about shape. When one concentrates energy in a certain area, like a methyl group or a double bond, there is a different effect.

Much like fitting a shape into a hole, distorting a shape a little bit one way will get you closer to “perfect”, which in this case would be a potent steroid while pulling that shape even further in the same direction would yield less results. I believe that this is going to be the case with Mithras. The 2a-Methyl group adds energy to the top region and protects the 3 position ketone from deactivation. Unfortunately, DMT / Pheraplex from which this is derived needs neither protection. Like Methyl-Stenbolone, you are likely to get a steroid that gets weaker by combining the best of two steroids.

Mithras strikes us as the same exact situation as methyl stenbolone. Taking two good ideas and combining them often doesn’t produce a better idea, but in fact a worse one. This is what we think will occur with the Mithras prohormone. Of course, since it is illegal in our opinion we won’t be selling it here. It is possible that Mithras will be potent, but we have seen lots of compounds over the years that claim to be potent and look good on paper. With their recent flop that is superdiol it is likely that Dimethandrostenol will be pretty lousy as well."

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Excuse me for the bashing, but science always prevails, and just because it you see the words "phera-plex" and "superdrol" being used together in the same paragraph it doesn't really mean that its gonna be more effective.

"This prohormone that they call "Dimethandrostenol" is very likely to be weak based on the shape and the energy concentrated into one spot. While most people in this industry have no idea about steroid biochemistry, the people who are bringing out this illegal prohormone are semi-skilled at it. With so many of the andro analogs, you get a bunch of people formulating them who have absolutely no idea what they are doing in our estimation.

Unfortunately that doesn't mean that they understand how the dynamics of steroid receptor integration works. In this example they took what was two potent steroids (superdrol / M-Drol and DMT / Pheraplex) and combined them, taking the different parts of each that they "thought" would be effective. That however doesn't mean that they will be effective when tried. Also, they probably don't understand that much to do with steroid chemisty is about shape. When one concentrates energy in a certain area, like a methyl group or a double bond, there is a different effect.

Much like fitting a shape into a hole, distorting a shape a little bit one way will get you closer to "perfect", which in this case would be a potent steroid while pulling that shape even further in the same direction would yield less results. I believe that this is going to be the case with Mithras. The 2a-Methyl group adds energy to the top region and protects the 3 position ketone from deactivation. Unfortunately, DMT / Pheraplex from which this is derived needs neither protection. Like Methyl-Stenbolone, you are likely to get a steroid that gets weaker by combining the best of two steroids.

Mithras strikes us as the same exact situation as methyl stenbolone. Taking two good ideas and combining them often doesn't produce a better idea, but in fact a worse one. This is what we think will occur with the Mithras prohormone. Of course, since it is illegal in our opinion we won't be selling it here. It is possible that Mithras will be potent, but we have seen lots of compounds over the years that claim to be potent and look good on paper. With their recent flop that is superdiol it is likely that Dimethandrostenol will be pretty lousy as well."
Who are you?

henryv

Awards
  • Established

"This prohormone that they call “Dimethandrostenol” is very likely to be weak based on the shape and the energy concentrated into one spot. While most people in this industry have no idea about steroid biochemistry, the people who are bringing out this illegal prohormone are semi-skilled at it. With so many of the andro analogs, you get a bunch of people formulating them who have absolutely no idea what they are doing in our estimation.

Unfortunately that doesn’t mean that they understand how the dynamics of steroid receptor integration works. In this example they took what was two potent steroids (superdrol / M-Drol and DMT / Pheraplex) and combined them, taking the different parts of each that they “thought” would be effective. That however doesn’t mean that they will be effective when tried. Also, they probably don’t understand that much to do with steroid chemisty is about shape. When one concentrates energy in a certain area, like a methyl group or a double bond, there is a different effect.

Much like fitting a shape into a hole, distorting a shape a little bit one way will get you closer to “perfect”, which in this case would be a potent steroid while pulling that shape even further in the same direction would yield less results. I believe that this is going to be the case with Mithras. The 2a-Methyl group adds energy to the top region and protects the 3 position ketone from deactivation. Unfortunately, DMT / Pheraplex from which this is derived needs neither protection. Like Methyl-Stenbolone, you are likely to get a steroid that gets weaker by combining the best of two steroids.

Mithras strikes us as the same exact situation as methyl stenbolone. Taking two good ideas and combining them often doesn’t produce a better idea, but in fact a worse one. This is what we think will occur with the Mithras prohormone. Of course, since it is illegal in our opinion we won’t be selling it here. It is possible that Mithras will be potent, but we have seen lots of compounds over the years that claim to be potent and look good on paper. With their recent flop that is superdiol it is likely that Dimethandrostenol will be pretty lousy as well."
Copy/pasted from a misinformation site run by a competitor. It's nonsense written by an idiot.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I had wondered where I saw that before... the ending "we won't be selling that here" gave it away a bit too much.

Clearview

Awards
looks copy past
You're a smart one sherlock holmes...
It is copypasted, hence the (") 's

Why are all of you guys butthurt, I stumbled on this thread after considering a Mithras cycle myself, no bias here. Surprisingly, after the log has shown mediocre results and no good feedback, you still cling to the idea that Mithras might be worth it? Odd.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah methylsten is far from weak that's fur sure. There's so may logs on here of ppl blowing up off of it.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're a smart one sherlock holmes...
It is copypasted, hence the (") 's

Why are all of you guys butthurt, I stumbled on this thread after considering a Mithras cycle myself, no bias here. Surprisingly, after the log has shown mediocre results and no good feedback, you still cling to the idea that Mithras might be worth it? Odd.
Thanks for "clearing our view", "professor"

If starting a discussion is your goal, that's fine, but you could have started it in another way.

Don 't talk shyt with words like butthurt etc, guys here deserve more respect.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up my 30days today at 15mg. Stuff is legit but I think 15mg is a little on the low side. Strength, size, weight are all up and BF% down. This according to the mirror and friends/girlfriend. I plan on running this again at 30mg down the line.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finishing up my 30days today at 15mg. Stuff is legit but I think 15mg is a little on the low side. Strength, size, weight are all up and BF% down. This according to the mirror and friends/girlfriend. I plan on running this again at 30mg down the line.
Cool.....always difficult to know the correct dossage of a new compound. I've got 2 bottles, so will probably run it higher....

But what happened to Tom Green?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Cool.....always difficult to know the correct dossage of a new compound. I've got 2 bottles, so will probably run it higher....

Same thing I'm wondering. He probly was like f*ck this lol.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

15mg was good. I do think I would have benefited from 20-30mg though. I only had one bottle to run and I bridged it into Epi. Weight is up almost 15lbs while bodyfat % has dropped. It was a good run. Biggest sides for me were BP spikes and lethargy.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
From my friends who have tried it, I'd say it's decent but more for strength than size. And since I'm always trying to add lots of size along with strength, I probably won't buy it for awhile. I feel epoi us better for mass building. To run mithras at an effective dose, it becomes very expensive

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
From my friends who have tried it, I'd say it's decent but more for strength than size. And since I'm always trying to add lots of size along with strength, I probably won't buy it for awhile. I feel epoi us better for mass building. To run mithras at an effective dose, it becomes very expensive
I put on 15lbs in 30 days. It increases size.....

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Same thing I'm wondering. He probly was like f*ck this lol.
yep haha i know its been way to long and basically worthless to comment now, but basically yea i was like f*ck this overhyped crap. Stuff was basically worthless nothing too brag about. i have another bottle completely un-opened never have any intention of taking. other people may get good gains who knows, if you dont know them personally theres no way of knowing if there part of the company, getting paid, or getting free supps. Also take into account alot of idiots half ass workout then get some pills and get all hyped up and actually start training hard and eating right and credit everything to the pill when in reality alot of the gains are from the diet and nutrition. A good steroid there is no question, no one takes anadrol 50 and thinks it may have worked haha. I train like a beast and eat great and get good sleep always, and the stuff was crap for me. But i hope it worked well for everyone else, i know most anteaus lab products (which i think iron legion is) are good products

But for some good news: is since my last post iv been on nothing and have made great gains naturally, got my bench back up to 335 and still risinggetting close to a 500lb deadlift which iv been wanting. Better news getting some DBOL and ANAVAR, going to bridge from dbol to anavar so my size and strength will explode an hopefully the anavar will help preserve the dbol gains and give me some leaning. would throw some test or sustanon in for sure but my living conditions do not allow these sort of supplements. Lets see if legit dbol and legit anavar can get me any of the gains Mithras could not :lmao:

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yep haha i know its been way to long and basically worthless to comment now, but basically yea i was like f*ck this overhyped crap. Stuff was basically worthless nothing too brag about. i have another bottle completely un-opened never have any intention of taking. other people may get good gains who knows, if you dont know them personally theres no way of knowing if there part of the company, getting paid, or getting free supps. Also take into account alot of idiots half ass workout then get some pills and get all hyped up and actually start training hard and eating right and credit everything to the pill when in reality alot of the gains are from the diet and nutrition. A good steroid there is no question, no one takes anadrol 50 and thinks it may have worked haha. I train like a beast and eat great and get good sleep always, and the stuff was crap for me. But i hope it worked well for everyone else, i know most anteaus lab products (which i think iron legion is) are good products

But for some good news: is since my last post iv been on nothing and have made great gains naturally, got my bench back up to 335 and still risinggetting close to a 500lb deadlift which iv been wanting. Better news getting some DBOL and ANAVAR, going to bridge from dbol to anavar so my size and strength will explode an hopefully the anavar will help preserve the dbol gains and give me some leaning. would throw some test or sustanon in for sure but my living conditions do not allow these sort of supplements. Lets see if legit dbol and legit anavar can get me any of the gains Mithras could not :lmao:
Lol damn sorry to hear that bro. Oh well at least u got dbol and var coming. Those will b some sick ass gains, I'm jelly I want some var haha.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
other people may get good gains who knows, if you dont know them personally theres no way of knowing if there part of the company, getting paid, or getting free supps.
I don't think anyone got free Mithras, and the few reps we have are clear with their affiliation (on forums they can rep on).
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the product.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

**** worked great for me and my girl got me the bottle for my birthday (June 13) during their intro sale. So no Im not some undercover brother. I was going to run Super DMZ 2.0 but ran Mithras instead. I bridged into Epi. 60 days in total. Started at 306 and am now 326 (Day 37). Went down a pant size as well. But everyone reacts differently to everything. Some people don't respond to Dbol or SD etc..

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** worked great for me and my girl got me the bottle for my birthday (June 13) during their intro sale. So no Im not some undercover brother. I was going to run Super DMZ 2.0 but ran Mithras instead. I bridged into Epi. 60 days in total. Started at 306 and am now 326 (Day 37). Went down a pant size as well. But everyone reacts differently to everything. Some people don't respond to Dbol or SD etc..
That's a nice girlfriend.....have to talk to my wife:( about time she bought me some supps;)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
That's a nice girlfriend.....have to talk to my wife:( about time she bought me some supps;)
Yeah she's very supportive of me and is quite knowledgeable herself on a lot of this stuff. She is in the medical industry and has a degree in dietetics. She also has gone from an endurance athlete to incorporating strength training. My ex wife on the other hand kept me from the gym and flipped **** when she googled Superdrol. Night and day.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Originally my wife was nervous about supps, but over the last year she has been buying me supps, even by herself. Maybe she is enjoying the benefits of a hard bod or maybe the guy at the supps shop LOL! :blink:

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I don't think anyone got free Mithras, and the few reps we have are clear with their affiliation (on forums they can rep on).
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the product.
no big deal; with supplements like these, especially when it is as new as this, its a risk to how you will respond whether side effects or benefits, everyones body reacts differently. gotta try and see tho (safely of course haha) to what your body reacts to best. Also to the other point i made in my post, which i think should be given some credit, not specific to Mithras but to all prohormones especially lighter ones like hdrol, that alot of people have a crappy workout plan/split, poor consistency, diet and supplementation are crap, and they live an overall lifestyle counterproductive to muscle building; and then they decide to take somehting "hardcore" and get a good workout routine, get consistent, get a good diet and actually pay attention to protein and calories, begin to supplement vitamins and fish oils and then in 4-6 weeks of legitimate training attribute their gainz to sometimes a very weak product; I have seen it alot in beginners starting an hdrol or other relatively weak ph. with that said many of the products that have come out recently are bada$$, my gains from Max LMG, trenavar, superdrol all had noticeable effects and were able to break me through plateaus.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards