Mithras / Dimethandrostenol Log

gyarados

Awards
Dimethandrostenol is not phera. Why do you think it has to be dosed the same? Dimethandrostenol is phera with an additional methyl group and maybe because of that the dosage can be lower.

So I guess 2 bottles will be enough for a 30 day cycle of 30 mg per day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dimethandrostenol is not phera. Why do you think it has to be dosed the same? Dimethandrostenol is phera with an additional methyl group and maybe because of that the dosage can be lower.

So I guess 2 bottles will be enough for a 30 day cycle of 30 mg per day.
Really? Tell me more on the chemistry of steroids.
What's your thoughts on the flat 2 methyl group?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol what's your record on proving people wrong? My man stays shutting people down

gyarados

Awards
I wasn't going to tell you the chemistry of steroids. I only wrote my own thoughts about the dosage.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol he leaves ppl str8 butthurt. I just sit back and watch, I would have popcorn but I'm cutting. Lol
Word. Homeboy stay making people feel stupid. Lmfao! You funny! Hahah. Good one though

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Word. Homeboy stay making people feel stupid. Lmfao! You funny! Hahah. Good one though
Lol I'm waiting for the "Advanced discussion with jbry" thread so I can watch people get trolled all day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is entertaining. I like to think I've become nicer.
Any who, I haven't checked logs on this really, but if that flat 2 methyl group acts anything like how it acts on m1t, it'll be softer than expected.

Msten is Di methyl 1 testosterone.
But m1t seems to be much more powerful/harsh than msten.

I have ran both m1t and ultradrol.
The recommended 12mg of ultradrol was more mild than 10mg of sd.

But, I didn't have the chance to run ultradrol at 30mg sadly, and don't really trust other msten clones on the market

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It is entertaining. I like to think I've become nicer.
Any who, I haven't checked logs on this really, but if that flat 2 methyl group acts anything like how it acts on m1t, it'll be softer than expected.

Msten is Di methyl 1 testosterone.
But m1t seems to be much more powerful/harsh than msten.

I have ran both m1t and ultradrol.
The recommended 12mg of ultradrol was more mild than 10mg of sd.

But, I didn't have the chance to run ultradrol at 30mg sadly, and don't really trust other msten clones on the market
I remember when u ran it. That is a good point, those 2 compounds aren't really comparable at similar doses. U wouldn't trust IML? That's who I'm gonna go with for msten starting at 30mg/day. I have access to a lifetime supply of SD but above 10mg and I really don't enjoy it aside from the gains.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I'm waiting for the "Advanced discussion with jbry" thread so I can watch people get trolled all day.
Word up! But when he goes into discussions I always learn something lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that's not cool. So 3 or 4 bottles will b needed for a good run.
Like ultradrol, it seems it wasn't alpha/beta tested, or if it was, the testers weren't honest. Cause 12mg/4weeks was just a teaser.

It's still early In my opinion though for me to make a decision.
I don't like products that you have to buy 2-3 bottles to have a good run.
Except for hdrol. I personally like hdrol.

Logman

Awards
10 days, no weight gain? Even on a maintenance diet a decent methyl would have you sucking up water and glycogen.

I did buy this product but I think it was just clever marketing. Luckily I'm fully stocked with SD, Msten, DMZ and AlphaOne.

Right now I'm on a cut with M4OHN and 11-Oxo and after 18 days in I'm down a pound and about 3% BF (which equates to 5lbs). Why - water and glycogen - about 4lbs ifthe math holds up. And M4OHN and 11-Oxo are not strong compounds.

After 10 days on Phera most people were up over 5lbs. Same with Superdrol. From the few logs available on Mithras we ain't seeing anything special.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Like ultradrol, it seems it wasn't alpha/beta tested, or if it was, the testers weren't honest. Cause 12mg/4weeks was just a teaser
There had to b a lack of honesty. Cuz now we're tripling the recommended dose.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
10 days, no weight gain? Even on a maintenance diet a decent methyl would have you sucking up water and glycogen.

I did buy this product but I think it was just clever marketing. Luckily I'm fully stocked with SD, Msten, DMZ and AlphaOne.

Right now I'm on a cut with M4OHN and 11-Oxo and after 18 days in I'm down a pound and about 3% BF (which equates to 5lbs). Why - water and glycogen - about 4lbs ifthe math holds up. And M4OHN and 11-Oxo are not strong compounds.

After 10 days on Phera most people were up over 5lbs. Same with Superdrol. From the few logs available on Mithras we ain't seeing anything special.
That's what I'm saying. On 10mg/day of SD I'm up at least 3 pounds or so by day 10.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can feel sd working fully in 5days.. at 10mg to 30mg, with 30 becoming more noticeable a lot sooner.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I still keep forgetting its banned. Lol.
Lol I know. Its funny cuz my neighbor who is a cop has some I told him its illegal now. He was like f*ck that I'm getting these gains. Lol

henryv

Awards
  • Established
just finished with day 10. nothing to report. no sides, no testicular atrophy, no real noticeable increase in size or strength yet. i have upped the dose to 20mgs the last couple days, i think 15 is a little low. not sure how long it should take to start having an effect.....
Everyone else running it seems to be feeling it "kick in" somewhere between the end of week 1 and week 2.

Wayniack:

All i can say is the strength is coming faster then any other ph/ps ive ever taken.
2 weeks ago i was stuck at 405 and heres me tuesday

Bench Press Wayniack style
the stuffs insane for energy and motivation at least for me.
i have to say the great mood and the energy and strength alone are way worth the 40 bucks. with this stuff i feel real good all day.
imagine the size and strength from 50mg's superdrol and the agression of max lmg highdoses rolled into one without the lowerback pumps and lethargy.
Zoolander:

I'm pretty impressed so far.
Brymaster:

Day 7
New PR on deadlifts.
Day 11
I've hit a pr on just about every workout [this week]
Day 15
Very pleased so far
MRG83:

Today is day 12 of Mithras.
I'm sittin at 235 now so I've put on about 5 pounds and pr'd on db presses and squats.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
well i am up around 3lbs morning before eating and after crap weight, but i had just come off dieting and have been eating alot now. its probably just that my dosage has been too low, iv been doing 4 pills 20mgs since last monday, the bottle says 3 a day:15mgs, and that has just gotta be too low. i havent been able to check any other logs, but if someone knows tell me what others are dosing. but i know for me i usually need a higher dosage, i have to run SD at 30 and sides are not an issue, and i was running trenavar at 150mgs with no problems.

But no worries, i have two bottles, it has not even been 2 weeks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone else running it seems to be feeling it "kick in" somewhere between the end of week 1 and week 2.

Wayniack:

Zoolander:

Brymaster:

MRG83:
I'll look, but these guys are running rec dosage hen?

Might be a 5-6 week compound if sides are nice.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
good news. matched my pr on deadlifts today at 455, havent done that in a while, definately a good sign

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I'll look, but these guys are running rec dosage hen?
Raindog, Brymaster, and MRG83 are all at 15mg I think and have all gained strength and some size and set PRs within the first two weeks. Wayniack is at 25mg I think, not sure about Zoolander.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I mean wouldn't a recommended 15 mg for 6 weeks produce good gains with no sides. We must remember that everyone responds differently also. What works at lower dosages for some may not work at all for other people. Also someone who has used SD, injectable tren and other crazy compounds probably won't experience as much. Am I right or wrong? Give this product to someone who has never touched A PH and I bet gains would be crazy. Also remember this is an iron legion product. They are affiliated with antaeus labs. When has that company fukked people? They have a great reputation and pat Arnold even agrees this is a good compound

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raindog, Brymaster, and MRG83 are all at 15mg I think and have all gained strength and some size and set PRs within the first two weeks. Wayniack is at 25mg I think, not sure about Zoolander.
gtk, thanks.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Late but subbed!I have been looking at this product for a while now!

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
did arms yesterday. noticeable increase in strength especially on dips(compound), usually can get around 8 with 2 plates yesterday i did 12 and it was easy and felt light. i think the 20mgs was necessary for me.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
this stuff is starting to get some traction. did legs, never felt tired, weight is feeling lighter. muscles looking alot fuller. no sides, except have felt tired/exhausted the last 3 days, may be lethargy but may just be from tearing up alot more muscle tissue. off day tomorrow

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is starting to get some traction. did legs, never felt tired, weight is feeling lighter. muscles looking alot fuller. no sides, except have felt tired/exhausted the last 3 days, may be lethargy but may just be from tearing up alot more muscle tissue. off day tomorrow
Good to hear.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Have you put on any weight yet?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
In for sure

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
well....havent said much, because havent had much to say. this last workout cycle no noticeable strength increase and weight is stagnant. So far i would have better gains from taking creatine. Been at 20mg not one side, no gains that would lead someone to point to anabolics. But personally have been eating well and working out hard so not a total loss. But yea no superdrol, at around 10-14 days on SD i had gained 7-8 lbs and strength had shot through the roof. I guess others are reacting alot better though so who knows

Trying to figure out next step, im coming to the end of 3 weeks and not alot to show for it. my two thoughts are up dose to 30mgs and go a few more weeks to just see or just stay at 20mgs finish 4 weeks and be done.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
well....havent said much, because havent had much to say. this last workout cycle no noticeable strength increase and weight is stagnant. So far i would have better gains from taking creatine. Been at 20mg not one side, no gains that would lead someone to point to anabolics. But personally have been eating well and working out hard so not a total loss. But yea no superdrol, at around 10-14 days on SD i had gained 7-8 lbs and strength had shot through the roof. I guess others are reacting alot better though so who knows

Trying to figure out next step, im coming to the end of 3 weeks and not alot to show for it. my two thoughts are up dose to 30mgs and go a few more weeks to just see or just stay at 20mgs finish 4 weeks and be done.
Damn that's no good. Hopefully things will change when u up it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, that's why I ordered a bottle of m1t instead of this. too new for me to drop some $$$, i'd rather spend 56$ on something I know will do it

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
well, that's why I ordered a bottle of m1t instead of this. too new for me to drop some $$$, i'd rather spend 56$ on something I know will do it
True dat. I'm skeptical about these new compounds, I almost bought a few bottles of hexadrone. I would've been pissed

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im gonna have to read all the other peoples logs now and see if there bs'n. because i think this compound is not being able to get into my system and take effect, because i usually get some pimples from the hormone change, and even if i dont start adding alot of lbs my strength goes up pretty good.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im gonna have to read all the other peoples logs now and see if there bs'n. because i think this compound is not being able to get into my system and take effect, because i usually get some pimples from the hormone change, and even if i dont start adding alot of lbs my strength goes up pretty good.
Chew the tablets, or crush them up an dissolve in ethanol, see if this helps.
You could also insert them Rectally. This will increase absorption dramatically.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Chew the tablets, or crush them up an dissolve in ethanol, see if this helps.
You could also insert them Rectally. This will increase absorption dramatically.
Idt anything should b oral, should b called anals the way I take them.