Misfit28's PN 11-OXODERM Log

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Day 22

I'm probably hitting the gym later today to try out the new Hemavo2 Max :) Since I had to skip out on the gym early yesterday, I figure I will go in and hit arms today. Squats are on board for tomorrow.

I'm really liking the extra strength that is kicking in on this run so far. I believe it is more prominent than the last time i ran Osta solo. I also am loving the vascularity and muscle fullness/hardness. Recovery is also on point so far.

If I could keep this hunger from the Osta under control I would be good to go, LOL. Mood is more improved today. We are expecting more winter weather here tomorrow afternoon, I'm hoping it doesn't shut us down again :( We aren't used to this weather in the South!
I heard from another rep from another company that OSTA can increase the sensitivity of the Androgen receptors so it may be a solid stack option for any cycle

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's hope you can still make it to the gym man.

Seeing all these logs are making me super excited to run them in the future, maxaderm is next for me :)
I hope I can as well. I stacked the deck in my favor if I can't. I've hit the gym all three work days this week :) Hit a quick Arms/Back session yesterday mid-day and Squats this morning :)

I heard from another rep from another company that OSTA can increase the sensitivity of the Androgen receptors so it may be a solid stack option for any cycle
I've heard that as well. Another reason for my taking Anavite right now as well, as the LCLT can assist with the upregulation of androgen receptors. My recovery has been exceptional lately. I keep trashing myself in the gym, and the next day I just seem more vascular and solid :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23

I think I am also nearing the end of my bottle of 11-OXODERM. I never want it to end :( I have at least another week or so left, though.

I hit a quick arm session yesterday about noon:

5 X 10 X 30# DB Hammer Curls

3 X 10 X 25# DB Concentration Curls

5 X 10 X 150# Tricep Rope Extensions

3 X 10 X 150# Face Pulls

5 X 10 X 65# One Arm DB Rows

These took about 45 minutes or so, little rest between sets. I got a really good mind muscle connection, which helped me to focus on contractions. It was kinda odd, I usually fatigue a bit more quickly with high rep isolation work, but I felt the need to squeeze as hard as possible and push through each set. I tried out the new Hemavo2 Max out, so that may have something to do with this. Some people have attributed some GUI disturbance with Choline, but no problems here, just awesome focus :)

In fact, I stacked a scoop of Hemavo2 Max with a scoop of Katana this morning with no GI disturbances at all, just tons of endurance, focus and pumps. It was Squat day, and I actually like pump products as they help me feel the muscle contractions better.

I hit Squats this morning:

Barbell High Bar Back Squats:

Warmup Sets:

85 X 5
110 X 5
130 X 3

Work Sets:

140 X 5
160 X 5
180 X 10 (5+ set)

These felt pretty good. Last two sets were belted, which helps me keep my core tight. I finally seem to be working my way back up on Squats, at least I hope so! I might have actually hit 11 or 12 reps on these, but left a couple in the tank.

Seated Leg Curls:

110 X 3 X 10
115.5 X 10

I haven't done these in a while, and I may need to up the weight even more. My hamstrings are a LOT stronger than my Quads. Explains my much stronger Deadlift, LOL.

11-OXODERM thoughts:

Still getting the nice euphoria after application. Everything seems super solid and tight lately. I have been striving harder to hit closer to 2,800 calories per day, and I think that helped to get rid of some excess bloat/water. I still seem to be leaning nicely, and may even drop calories a bit lower over the next week via dropping a few more carbs.

I know my weigh-in day is generally Friday, but I weighed yesterday and was sitting at exactly 240 lbs. My love handles still seem to be diminishing a bit, and I feel tighter all over. I also did a (probably horribly inaccurate) BF% test at Kroger last night, LOL It said I was 16.5% BF. I somehow doubt that is correct ;)

I get very frustrated at times with my body, as I have a ton of loose skin on my legs/abdomen that may never go away without surgery. So, my BF % may in fact be a bit lower than it appears because of the sloppy excess skin.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How many pumps are you doing?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey man The only thing you need to worry about is how you feel. If you feel good than Fck the mirror. IF you want to make that change and have surgery for you do it. Dont trip on how you think others may think what matters is that you like the transformation that you have gone though because I say this with 100% sincerity it is amazing.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hey man The only thing you need to worry about is how you feel. If you feel good than Fck the mirror. IF you want to make that change and have surgery for you do it. Dont trip on how you think others may think what matters is that you like the transformation that you have gone though because I say this with 100% sincerity it is amazing.
This 100%... I'm so happy with my physique right now, even though it can be better... As soon as I compare myself to some others I look like crap..

Don't compare, only against your former self.

Also I've heard 11-oxo can affect sleep patterns

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, brother! I really appreciate that. I do feel 1000% better than I did when I was super fat and out of shape.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This 100%... I'm so happy with my physique right now, even though it can be better... As soon as I compare myself to some others I look like crap..

Don't compare, only against your former self.

Thanks, man! Yeah, it seems to be fine if I apply it right before working at UPS when I am busting ass, LOL. I tend to sweat a lot more and I'm vascular as all hell :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think its been effecting mine as well.... ive been getting up a lot throughout the night

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25

Sorry about the lack of updates lately! We got hit with an ice/snow storm this week, and I haven't been to the gym since Wednesday :(

Going to hit it tomorrow AM, OHP is my next lift, with BBB Bench. Delt destroyers as well ;)

Sleep has been going much better since applying in the AM after my shower and in the afternoon before my second job.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I'm coming up on the end of my bottle writhing the next few days most likely. Not really sure exactly how much is left.

Still some pump clogging issues, have to clean it out every few days to get it to dispense what seems to be a full pump. I've been striving for eight pumps (2 ml) per day, but end up guessing because the pump doesn't dispense enough. I should have gotten an oral syringe as mentioned, but just keep forgetting!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25

Sorry about the lack of updates lately! We got hit with an ice/snow storm this week, and I haven't been to the gym since Wednesday :(

Going to hit it tomorrow AM, OHP is my next lift, with BBB Bench. Delt destroyers as well ;)

Sleep has been going much better since applying in the AM after my shower and in the afternoon before my second job.
glad your getting back on track. cold winter sucks..

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I'm coming up on the end of my bottle writhing the next few days most likely. Not really sure exactly how much is left. Still some pump clogging issues, have to clean it out every few days to get it to dispense what seems to be a full pump. I've been striving for eight pumps (2 ml) per day, but end up guessing because the pump doesn't dispense enough. I should have gotten an oral syringe as mentioned, but just keep forgetting!
Yeah that pump is a pain, until we sort out a new pump (which we are working on) it's best to use a syringe just to be safe.

Shame about being side tracked with the weather man.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has a quick pump type workout at my apartment gym. Basically machine shoulder and chest presses for high volume, along with curls and tricep extensions. My arms measured at 16.5" right after my workout, LOL.

I used 1 scoop of Conqu3r demigod and 1 scoop of Hemavo2 Max. Insane pump!

Question on PCT guys. When should I start my SERM? I have two bottles of 40mg Torem and 1 bottle of Arimidex .5mg. I also have EndoSurge Turbo coming, along with a bottle of Supremacy 2.0. I also have Elimistane.

Dosing and timing suggestions?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
McCrew530, any suggestions? Should I start the Torem right when the bottle runs out? Just curious, as I've been noticing some extra estrogen (I think) sides lately. My libido has tanked lately, and getting acne on my shoulders and legs. Also been pretty irritable lately, as well as some nipple puffiness. No tenderness or itching or anything, though.

I would imagine the Elimistane and Arimidex both would be way overkill.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have been sick brother I'll hit an in depth answer tomorrow :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
McCrew530, any suggestions? Should I start the Torem right when the bottle runs out? Just curious, as I've been noticing some extra estrogen (I think) sides lately. My libido has tanked lately, and getting acne on my shoulders and legs. Also been pretty irritable lately, as well as some nipple puffiness. No tenderness or itching or anything, though.

I would imagine the Elimistane and Arimidex both would be way overkill.
Sounds like you are getting sides from Osta. My libido tanked on Osta as well. If i ever run Osta again I will
stack it with EpiAndro / Stano to help with the libido and lethargy. Plus the DHT will help combat some of the
estrogen related sides.

I would start the arimidex to knock out some of those E related sides if your not quite ready to start your PCT.
i thought you were running the Osta for another 4 weeks...?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you are getting sides from Osta. My libido tanked on Osta as well. If i ever run Osta again I will
stack it with EpiAndro / Stano to help with the libido and lethargy. Plus the DHT will help combat some of the
estrogen related sides.

I would start the arimidex to knock out some of those E related sides if your not quite ready to start your PCT.
i thought you were running the Osta for another 4 weeks...?
I was thinking that myself. I already have some pre-existing gyno from puberty (I believe), but it seems to be getting a little more puffy.

Yep, I am. I was thinking about starting my PCT for Osta with about two weeks to go. That way any gains won't be lost as the SERM should be kicking in good by then. I decided on Torem from reading a lot about it having less sides than Tamox or Clomid. I just have no idea what dosage to use. It makes it hard that I ordered 40mg caps as well, LOL. I should have gotten the liquid.

I was just wondering if the 11-OXO suppressed me any at all, and if the Osta would work better if I started the SERM as soon as I finish the 11-OXO.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torem PCT protocol I've always seen laid out is.....

120mg Day 1-3
90mg Day 4-14
60mg Day 15-21
30mg Day 22-28

Though with 40mg servings you might be able to do something like this....

120mg Day 1-3 (3 caps)
80mg Day 4-14 (2 caps)
60mg Day 15-21 (1.5 caps), if you can split the caps in half)
40mg Day 22-28 (1 cap)

Last edited:
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torem PCT protocol I've always seen laid out is.....

120mg Day 1-3
90mg Day 4-14
60mg Day 15-21
90mg Day 22-28

Though with 40mg servings you might be able to do something like this....

120mg Day 1-3 (3 caps)
80mg Day 4-14 (2 caps)
60mg Day 15-21 (1.5 caps), if you can split the caps in half)
40mg Day 22-28 (1 cap)
Yeah, that's the dosing I've seen most commonly. I shouldn't have ordered 40mg caps, LOL.

I was also wondering about dosing like EOD or something. I don't think it would be easy to split the caps, maybe I could just take them apart and try to come as close as possible to halving the powder.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That set up that vujade laid out is the normal dosing regimen.
However I noticed that with osta I bounced back rather quickly 2-3 weeks
That being said I am not sure how suppressed you are by stacking 11oxo and osta so I would start out with the normal lay out then when you start to feel "normal" continue on for a couple of more days then call it good
Cheers

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That set up that vujade laid out is the normal dosing regimen.
However I noticed that with osta I bounced back rather quickly 2-3 weeks
That being said I am not sure how suppressed you are by stacking 11oxo and osta so I would start out with the normal lay out then when you start to feel "normal" continue on for a couple of more days then call it good
Cheers
Yeah, that's what I was wondering, how suppressed I would be with both. Would you start right after finishing the 11-OXO with 4 weeks of Osta still left to go?

I probably should have started the Osta two weeks before the 11-OXO.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Start pct when you are done with all of your hormone related supplements. No use trying to rebound when you are also suppressing.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start pct when you are done with all of your hormone related supplements. No use trying to rebound when you are also suppressing.
Cool, thanks man! Makes sense, just knew you were the man when it came to this stuff :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start pct when you are done with all of your hormone related supplements.
No use trying to rebound when you are also suppressing.
^^this... if you are going to continue Osta and are experiencing Estro sides, you will probably want to start
taking the Arimidex EOD until the sides subside

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^this... if you are going to continue Osta and are experiencing Estro sides, you will probably want to start
taking the Arimidex EOD until the sides subside
Thanks, brother. I appreciate the advice!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28:

Today I am feeling a bit better, but still have some bloating going on. I weighed in this morning, and was up to 242.8 lbs. I actually ended up not completely tracking calories over the weekend (I did for half the day both days), and think I ended up a bit under on protein.

I also got my BF% checked again, and it came out as 18.3%. I was feeling pretty strong today, but feeling a bit lethrgic when not in the gym. I might have enough for maybe one more day of the 11-OXODERM. I think I lost a bit in all the times I had to clean out the pump tube.

Here's my workout from about two hours ago:

Standing Barbell OHP

Warmup Sets:

60 X 5
70 X 5
85 X 3

Work Sets

100 X 3
115 X 3
130 X 5 (3+ set)

I do believe this is a PR for this weight. Looking back, my previous best at 130 was 3 reps, I believe. That was back on June 26 of last year.

BBB Barbell Bench:

45 X 10
115 X 5 X 10

I might have actually done 6 X 10 on these, LOL.

Delt Destroyers

30# X 60
15# X 30
7.5# X 10 with squeeze at top

DB Hammer Curls

25# X 3 X 10

Tricep Rope Extensions

150 X 3 X 10

Face Pulls

150 X 10
135 X 2 X 10

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout bro, I love hammers!! My favourite. Really helped bring up my forearms.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout bro, I love hammers!! My favourite. Really helped bring up my forearms.
I love them too. Actually switched to them to help with my left wrist, but now I love them. Post-workout my biceps measured 16.5 inches :D

That's what stacking Hemavo2 Max and Conqu3r while using Osta and 11-OXO will get you, LOL!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30:

I may have just a tiny bit of the 11-OXODERM left in the bottle. There's not enough left to pump at all, and there is some grittiness mixed in there.

Had one of those days in the gym today for Deadlifts. For some weird reason, I had no energy, no drive, felt crappy. I think it might have had something to do with too much Betaine, as I had a sample of Megatron (SAN) and a scoop of Vital1ty pre-workout. I just couldn't get tight, form felt off, belt just didn't want to sit right. Bleh.

Oh well, just keep moving. This is all I managed before calling it a day:

Deadlifts

Warmup sets:

145 X 5
180 X 5
225 X 3

Work sets:

270 X 5
290 X 3
325 X 3 (3+ set) These were unfortunately rest paused.

Last set I couldn't hit 3 reps continuously. I was nauseated (still am), couldn't get tight and just wasn't feeling it. Just one of those days.

BTW, I have started dosing Elimistane, as I feel the other might be a bit too much for the minimal symptoms I am experiencing. Seems to be helping quite a bit so far.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like lethargy setting in... maybe from the Osta....

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like lethargy setting in... maybe from the Osta....
I was wondering about that. Then again, with working two jobs I'm only getting 5-6 hours of sleep per night. Bound to catch up with me sooner or later.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering about that. Then again, with working two jobs I'm only getting 5-6 hours of sleep per night.
Bound to catch up with me sooner or later.
that could be it too. i have those days too....shrug it off, theres always tomorrow :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished off the 11-OXODERM yesterday :(

I had a great run with it, and I will have a final review with after pics up soon. I didn't get to weigh in yesterday, but I will tomorrow. My last weigh-in was three days ago at 243 lbs. with a BF% reading of 18.3%.

When I started the log (2/13/15), I was sitting at 238.4 lbs. and a reading of 19.2% BF.

I know the BF reading may not be a super accurate method, but if that is even close to correct I ended up gaining 4.6 lbs and losing .9% BF. That's pretty awesome, if you ask me! Some of the weight gain is likely water and/or glycogen, but still pretty awesome.

Just for some info, I (mostly) faithfully tracked my caloric intake through MFP. At the beginning of the log (first week), I was at about 3300 calories average per day. Towards the middle, I was averaging about 3,200 calories, and at the end of the log I was averaging about 2700 calories. I tapered down a little more quickly than I really wanted the last week or two.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished off the 11-OXODERM yesterday :(

I had a great run with it, and I will have a final review with after pics up soon. I didn't get to weigh in yesterday, but I will tomorrow.
My last weigh-in was three days ago at 243 lbs. with a BF% reading of 18.3%.

When I started the log (2/13/15), I was sitting at 238.4 lbs. and a reading of 19.2% BF.

I know the BF reading may not be a super accurate method, but if that is even close to correct I ended up gaining 4.6 lbs and losing .9% BF. That's pretty awesome, if you ask me! Some of the weight gain is likely water and/or glycogen, but still pretty awesome.

Just for some info, I (mostly) faithfully tracked my caloric intake through MFP. At the beginning of the log (first week), I was at about 3300 calories average per day. Towards the middle, I was averaging about 3,200 calories, and at the end of the log I was averaging about 2700 calories. I tapered down a little more quickly than I really wanted the last week or two.
Solid work misfit... despite all the weather setbacks and stuff you had going on. You had similar results to me. I also gained
4.5lbs and lost fat off my mid section. So 11 oxoderm is a definite win in my book :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid work misfit... despite all the weather setbacks and stuff you had going on. You had similar results to me. I also gained
4.5lbs and lost fat off my mid section. So 11 oxoderm is a definite win in my book :)
Thanks! I agree, definitely an awesome and effective product.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still need to post up final pics. I took them just haven't had time to upload them!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review

I am VERY SORRY about not getting this final review up before now! I had a great run with PN's 11-OXODERM. I have some before and after pics to share as well. I'm still cruising along on Osta, but have noticed a drop in energy after finsihing off the 11-OXODERM for sure. I also have a bit less vascularity, as expected.

Anyway, here are my before and after pics, review will be below them :)

Before (2/10/2015):

Before shot Front.jpg
Before shot Side.jpg

After (3/12/2015)

Front After.jpg
After Side.jpg

Not the best pictures, I know :( I know that I feel leaner, but gained weight on 11-OXODERM :)

Now on to the review!

General product notes:

As far as the product itself goes, the carrier was great for this product. It dried almost immediately upon application. No stickiness or oily residue at all. The smell was also nice, it was a clean, citrus scent.

The bottle is nice and small, easily carried around for ease of application if you need to at the gym, etc. The pump needs some work, though. I was contantly cleaning it out, and may have lost some of the product as a result. I also experienced some gritty, grainy residue as well, which I believe is what was leading to the clogging issues. As vujade mentioned, as well as the reps, the pump is being worked on. This is good news!

Product effects:

I felt great the entire time I was using 11-OXODERM. The bottle lasted me about 30 days, but i should have used an oral syringe, as vuijade mentioned that he did. I may have lost some product overall, as I was only using it at about 8 pumps total at first. I eventually started applying 16 pumps total (2mL) after a few days.

I noticed (as with XI-KT), that I got a euphoric feeling not long after application. I felt that almost immediately, but vujade mentioned it being about an hour for him.

As far as fat loss/muscle gain goes, I think this product is awesome. I was eating right around a recomp level for most of the log, dropping calories a bit along the way. This resulted in a net weight gain of 4.6 lbs. over the course of the log.

At the beginning, I weighed in at 238.4, and ended at 243 lbs. My fat % readings went down from 19.2% BF to 18.3%. Pretty impressive. I also need to mention that I was running Ostar1ne at 20mg throughout the log as well. However, my last Ostar1ne run I gained about 10lbs.over the entire 10 weeks. This was only 4 weeks! My last Ostar1ne run I also showed a gain in BF%.

I totally forgot to take measurements as well, but I can tell that my waist circumference has come down from before, as my poants and shirts fit better around the abdominal area. The chest, shoulders and arms area is a different story ;) I feel like my love handle area had the most fat loss, which is grea!.

I noticed a few back pumps while on cycle as well, these seem to have lessened after stopping. I also noticed a bit of lethargy and some estro sides after ceasing, but EOD dosing of an AI has helped substantially with this, as well as starting a Mucuna product. I'm sure the Ostar1ne also has some role in this as well.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. It gave me very similar effects to XI-KT, even though XI-KT doesn't have to undergo conversion in the body after application.

The price is also pretty decent as well, at ~70 bucks a bottle with the 55% discount (unless my math is wrong).

Thanks for giving me the chance to try this product out, I will definitely plan to grab some more of this on a more severe cut next time to let it really shine. I really think it would help to maintain lean mass in a severe deficit really well.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Great review brother keep a look out for my log on the coming weeks I'll give a little teaser... 11oxo will be involved :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice detailed review and it Looks like you definitely leaned our around the middle.
Now all you have to do is shave/trim some of that hair off :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review brother keep a look out for my log on the coming weeks I'll give a little teaser... 11oxo will be involved :)
Thanks, brother! Will follow, just let me know!

Nice detailed review and it Looks like you definitely leaned our around the middle.
Now all you have to do is shave/trim some of that hair off :)
Haha, very true! I'm a hairy bastard ;)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Great review man!! Glad you enjoyed it... Im excited to run this soon :)