Misfit28's PN 11-OXODERM Log

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that man. Try and keep up them calories :)

Rest rest rest. Get well soon

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Shred city with the stomach bug :) LOL get well man

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope you feel better brother... take vitamin c every hour

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, guys! I'm finally feeling somewhat decent again. Been only getting around 1500 calories a day the last few days. Still feeling weak and not quite 100%.

I have been sick way too many times this winter. I'm almost never sick! I've gotten a bad cold three times and now this stomach bug. Ugh!

Anyway, I have been using the 11-OXODERM at 2mL per day as well as Osta @ 20mg, hoping it can stave off some catabolism from my sickness.

I hope to hit the gym tomorrow at some point if I feel up to it.

BTW, my bottle seems to have developed a clog. Any ideas to break it loose? I was going to get an oral syringe, but this ice storm and sickness kept me from getting out to get one.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guys, I think I am past the GI issues. Feeling better, but still not able to hit the gym just yet. I'm planning on hitting the gym tomorrow morning.

We have another snow/ice storm heading this way tomorrow mid-day. I'm hoping it doesn't affect the roads too badly.

My calories (and as a result Protein) have been really low over the last week or so. I feel as if I have dropped a LOT of fat, but hopefully little muscle.

I've still been dosing the 11-OXODERM at least twice a day, with 20 mg of Osta every morning. I had to take the straw off of the pump earlier and clean it out, though. I may not have been dosing it enough. It seems as if all that I was getting out of the pump was clear liquid, but now I seem to be getting a more lotion/gel type material out of the pump. There was a thick white residue in the straw itself, and where it attached to the small straw coming out of the pump.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mix it up good pump some hot water thru the pump and you should be in good shape !! Hope you are doing better!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Let's hope it was just fat you lost... Would be awesome if you didn't lose any muscle :)

Like above, hot water though the pump.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Finally hit the gym this morning. Weighed in at 235.6, which is a 2.8 lb loss in one week. Not surprising, due to the stomach bug. I'm still not 100% recovered, but getting there. I decided to hit it hard this morning, since I hadn't been in the gym in a bit. I dosed my 8 pumps of 11-OXODERM right after showering after my workout. I had a little strength loss, but not as much as I was expecting. I think the Osta and 11-OXO helped me retain some muscle during my forced fasting, LOL.

Another ice storm is scheduled to hit us this afternoon, so not expecting to be able to get to my second job or the gym until Monday. Luckily, the ice will be melting tomorrow, as the temps are going up and it will be raining. Here's hoping for no power outages!

My BP was 125/80 this morning. A little high, but I had also just walked up some stairs and had already taken my Conqu3r Demigod. My BF% was calculated at 19.5% this morning, but not sure how accurate that really is. I know my waist has decreased, as I had to tighten my belt a bit more during my workout.

Pump was pretty gnarly :)

Here's my workout from this morning:

Standing OHP:

Warmup:

55 X 5
70 X 5
85 X 3

Work sets:

105 X 5
115 X 3
130 X 3 (1+)

Deadlift:

Warmup:

145 X 5
180 X 5
215 X 3

Working sets:

270 X 5
305 X 3
340 X 2 (1+ set)

Hammer Strength Chest Press:

1 X 45 per side:

5 X 10

DB Hammer Curls:

30# X 5 X 10

Rear Delt Flyes:

3 X 10 @ 20#

Leg Press:

4 X 15

Not sure of weight, as machine has numbers only. It was set on 10 out of 20.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to see you back at it. OHP looking strong !!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Damn man in teens with body fat well done sir!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Thanks, guys! This winter has been crappy as hell, just not a good one for me, LOL.

Friday I was carrying some groceries in before the second ice storm hit, and slipped on some ice. I fell completely backwards and hit my head on the sidewalk in the process. I was (and still am) a little dizzy all night Friday and part of the day Saturday. My neck, butt and back were super sore as well. I'll bet it looked like a movie if I could have seen it, both feet went out from under me and flat on my back, LOL. I'm fine now, or at least feel fine. I didn't go to the doctor because of all the ice on the roads. I'm willing to bet if I didn't lift I would have been hurt much more badly. Good thing I have a hard head!

Hit the gym today, and felt pretty good. Decided to hit Bench and Squats in the same day.

High Bar Back Squats

Warmup:

85 X 5
105 X 5
125 X 3

Work sets:

155 X 5
175 X 3
195 X 6 (1+ set)

I hit way more than I expected to here. I think I may be getting my strength back on Squats now that I am adjusting to using Chucks and going High Bar. I think it may also mean that both the 11-OXODERM and Osta are kicking in as well. They felt strong, and I may have gotten another rep or two.

Bench:

Warmup:

75 X 5
95 X 5
115 XS 3

Work sets:

140 X 5
160 X 3
180 X 2 (1+ set)

These felt pretty easy as well. I probably could have gotten 3-4 reps, maybe more, but didn't have a spotter. Felt great. Heaviest I have gone in a while on Bench.

DB Standing OHP

40 X 10
30 X 10
35 X 3 X 10

Had to feel out the weight on these, as all the racks were taken for barbell OHP. These felt good, and I think 35 will be my weight for BBB for these.

11-OXODERM thoughts

Still feeling really good, I feel more solid and lean all over. My shoulders and chest are leaning out pretty well, and I feel like my love handle area is shrinking a bit. I can see more definition, and just feel more solid.

The only complaint I have is that the pump keeps clogging up on me. I don't want to rinse it out too much, as I feel like I am losing product by doing that. It just seems to get gummed up with a white material right where the two straws meet below the cap. I need to find an oral syringe to dose the rest, as I honestly don't truly know how much I am getting with each pump.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank God your all in one piece... glad to hear your semi ok...

Nice work out considering you just fell on your head :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Great workout considering you fell! Glad to see some strength and physical changes too :)

As far as the pump goes, we are currently working on a new design. You can grab syringes off Amazon, normally they are in a bulk pack though. Check it out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11-OXODERM thoughts Great feedback here, the pump fix is in the works, and the shrinking love handles are always a plus !!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-OXODERM thoughts

Still feeling really good, I feel more solid and lean all over. My shoulders and chest are leaning out pretty well,
and I feel like my love handle area is shrinking a bit. I can see more definition, and just feel more solid.

Thats great your seeing some of the same effects as me. Keep it up bro. :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, guys! I'm interested to see what my weight is on Friday. I feel more solid every day, and I love the vascularity I am getting between this and the Osta!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16

Workout felt awesome today. I actually applied 1mL of the 11-OXODERM this morning right after my shower. I left the bottle at home, so I probably won't apply the 2nd mL until after my day job and before my night job.

I had 1 cap of Combustion, and 1 sample pack of SAN's new Megatron for my preworkout today. I added in 1 scoop of Vital1ty as always :)

The combo of Osta, 11-OXODERM and that preworkout combo made me feel great today. I was in the mood to hit the weights!

Standing Barbell OHP:

Warmup sets:

60 X 5
70 X 5
85 X 3

Work Sets:

95 X 5
105 X 5
120 X 8 (5+set)

Started a new cycle of 5/3/1 BBB today. These felt good, really got the traps involved to help shrug the weight up.

BBB Flat Bench:

115 X 5 X 10

Man, the pump got pretty nuts here, especially right after presses.

Rear Delt Destroyers

30# DBs X 60 Hang and swing reps
15# DBs X 30 Hang and swing reps
7.5# DBs X 10 Full ROM reps with squeeze at top

Oh man, I though my rear delts were going to catch on fire here, LOL. I love and hate these at the same time! Basically done as a drop set on an incline bench. Hurt so good :)

Pec Fly machine:

55 # X 3 X 10

These really got my pecs pumped :)

Tricep Rope Extensions:

135# X 3 X 10

Bicep Cable Curls:

75# X 3 X 10

That was a lot of volume! I finished in just a little over an hour. I almost added in some One arm DB Rows, but decided it would take a little longer than I had. Still an awesome workout!

I ate some junk today post-workout LOL. I forgot my lunch this morning as well, so had to hit up McDonalds. Took 2 Mimic (GDA) and downed 2 McDoubles, 2 Apple Pies and a Fruit and Yogurt Parfait ;) 1,443 calories in all: 163g Carbs, 65g Fat and 53g Protein.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16 Workout felt awesome today. I actually applied 1mL of the 11-OXODERM this morning right after my shower. I left the bottle at home, so I probably won't apply the 2nd mL until after my day job and before my night job. I had 1 cap of Combustion, and 1 sample pack of SAN's new Megatron for my preworkout today. I added in 1 scoop of Vital1ty as always :) The combo of Osta, 11-OXODERM and that preworkout combo made me feel great today. I was in the mood to hit the weights! Standing Barbell OHP: Warmup sets: 60 X 5 70 X 5 85 X 3 Work Sets: 95 X 5 105 X 5 120 X 8 (5+set) Started a new cycle of 5/3/1 BBB today. These felt good, really got the traps involved to help shrug the weight up. BBB Flat Bench: 115 X 5 X 10 Man, the pump got pretty nuts here, especially right after presses. Rear Delt Destroyers 30# DBs X 60 Hang and swing reps 15# DBs X 30 Hang and swing reps 7.5# DBs X 10 Full ROM reps with squeeze at top Oh man, I though my rear delts were going to catch on fire here, LOL. I love and hate these at the same time! Basically done as a drop set on an incline bench. Hurt so good :) Pec Fly machine: 55 # X 3 X 10 These really got my pecs pumped :) Tricep Rope Extensions: 135# X 3 X 10 Bicep Cable Curls: 75# X 3 X 10 That was a lot of volume! I finished in just a little over an hour. I almost added in some One arm DB Rows, but decided it would take a little longer than I had. Still an awesome workout! I ate some junk today post-workout LOL. I forgot my lunch this morning as well, so had to hit up McDonalds. Took 2 Mimic (GDA) and downed 2 McDoubles, 2 Apple Pies and a Fruit and Yogurt Parfait ;) 1,443 calories in all: 163g Carbs, 65g Fat and 53g Protein.

Great workout, yucky lunch! :p

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout, yucky lunch! :p
LOL. I know, I know! I had 2 caps of Oximega, 1 scoop of Oximega Greens, 1 scoop of Anavite powder and 1 capsule of Cadence with it, though! That makes it healthy, right? ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workout.. love those pump :)

was that 1443 calories for lunch..?

I'd be bustin :food:

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workout.. love those pump :)

was that 1443 calories for lunch..?

I'd be bustin :food:
Yep, I actually hadn't eaten anything before I trained. I was starving after my workout! Those damn Osta hunger cravings are hitting me, LOL.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should have had a heck of a pump after that lunch !

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
will you be using this combo for PCT?
[video=youtube;WnHskncCr2A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnHskncCr2A[/video]

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will you be using this combo for PCT?
[video=youtube;WnHskncCr2A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnHskncCr2A[/video]
How did you guess, my man? ;) I'll definitely be using either EndoSurge or Inhibit-P for the prolactin control, along with low dosed SERM.

How you doing, man? Thanks for dropping by :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey Mickey Ds are where the gains are made solid work in here man

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17

Just a quick update.

I feel solid as hell today. Sore, but solid :)

I'm also getting hungrier every day, LOL. Hard to stay around 2,800 calories. When I get out of work UPS I am ravenous, even if I eat dinner before I go in!

I'm also getting a thermo feeling. I think both of these things are more related to the Osta, though. I don't see vujade mentioning it unless I missed it. As far as the 11-OXODERM goes, it really gives me some good energy after my AM application. I think I finally got the pump working well again.

I'm pretty much vascular all the time now, and my muscles are feeling harder and solid. Libido is still good.

Weigh in is supposed to be tomorrow, but I may have to wait until Saturday. I had planned to workout in the morning, but I have to go pick up my new dog tomorrow. I will most likely head into the gym on Saturday morning early and weigh in fasted before hitting Deadlifts + accessories. I might even hit the BBB Squats, as I have been feeling very motivated in the gym lately. When I get in there, I don't want to leave :D

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Awesome update man. Glad to see your enjoying it and it's clearly working :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17

Just a quick update.

I feel solid as hell today. Sore, but solid :)

I'm also getting hungrier every day, LOL. Hard to stay around 2,800 calories. When I get out of
work UPS I am ravenous, even if I eat dinner before I go in!

I'm also getting a thermo feeling. I think both of these things are more related to the Osta, though.
I don't see vujade mentioning it unless I missed it. As far as the
11-OXODERM goes, it really gives me some good energy after my AM application. I think I finally
got the pump working well again.

I'm pretty much vascular all the time now, and my muscles are feeling harder and solid. Libido is still good.
Im sure the Osta is making you hungrier. Osta made my head hot, but i don't remember getting warm all over.

I have noticed I'm sweating more at the gym and more at nighttime, a few hours after I do my 2nd application
of 11 oxo and i believe i did mention it in my log a few days ago. :)

Im loving the vascularity as well. Keep it up bro..!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure the Osta is making you hungrier. Osta made my head hot, but i don't remember getting warm all over.

I have noticed I'm sweating more at the gym and more at nighttime, a few hours after I do my 2nd application
of 11 oxo and i believe i did mention it in my log a few days ago. :)

Im loving the vascularity as well. Keep it up bro..!
I remember that now! The first few days I used it, I noticed it at work at UPS. I thought it was because I was just recovering from that stomach bug, LOL.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This sounds like it is the Real Deal !!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19

Hit Deadlifts this morning, instead of BBB Squats, I did high rep Hack Squats. The right was really light, but I went before parallel on each rep. Man, I am probably going to be sore as hell tomorrow!

I'm a little puzzled at my weight. I couldn't get BF% done this morning, but I weighed in at 243. That's a huge gain from last week. I'm sure a lot if it is glycogen, because I got a bit depleted during my illness.

Here's my workout:

Deadlifts

Warmup sets

145 X 5
180 X 5
225 X 3

Work sets

235 X 5
270 X 5
310 X 7 (5+ set)

These felt a little harder than normal. I trained completely fasted, so maybe that's why. I always hate the higher rep weeks the most, LOL.

Hack Squats

1 25 lb PPS

5 X 10

These hurt, LOL.

Leg Extensions

90 X 4 X 15

After my workout I dosed 2 Mimic (GDA), ate a honey bun with a Muscle Milk Pro, banana and a bagel.

Then took a shower, applied my 11-OXODERM and took my dogs to the dog park for a bit. The new dog finally got into it with my older dog to establish dominance.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much increase in weight was it,,,?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7.4 lbs :eek:

I weighed in at 235.6 last Friday, LOL. I'm guessing it is a combo of glycogen and water retention.
For sure... no weigh you gained 7llbs of fat or muscle in 1 week :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21

Feeling pretty good this morning, after a kinda crappy weekend. I'm beginning to wonder if my E2 is going up a bit from the Osta. Mood was really crappy over the weekend, and a bit emotional at times. Not good. Maybe I should dose an Elimistane every other day to see if that helps. Maybe just the lack of sunlight lately. It's sunny out today, but more winter weather expected later this week :mad:

I got a late start this morning and didn't have a lot of time for the gym. I still got an EXCELLENT workout in this morning, in and out in 45 minutes. All main lifts and BBB work, no accessories.

Barbell Bench:

Warmup sets:

80 X 5
95 X 5
115 X 3
125 X 5
145 X 5
165 X 10 (5+)

I destroyed Bench this morning, with no spotter. If I had a spotter I might have hit 11 or 12 reps. Wife got me some Bluetooth headphones, and listened to music for the first time ever while lifting. The Death Metal got me stoked :D

BBB Standing Barbell OHP:

85 X 3 X 10
85 X 2 X 9

The pump was so intense in my delts, traps and tris that I couldn't finish the last two sets. The pump was so crazy it was painful. I guess the combo of 11-OXODERM, Ostar1ne, Conqu3r and Vital1ty did the job! My delts were so pumped they were aching for about 15-20 minutes after my workout, LOL.

I forgot and dosed my 11-OXODERM this morning after my shower instead of after my workout. After my workout I dosed two caps of Mimic and downed 1,664 calories: 200g Carbs, 49g Fat and 112g Protein :D. It was a PB & J, two cans of tuna with 1.5 cups of Jasmine rice, and a Big 100 Bar :) I trained completely fasted this morning.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I love training Fasted man solid work! I am glad that this is going well.What would you say have been the main effects of this 11oxo thus far?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I only train fasted.. Love it.

Hell of a feast after the workout :)
Also I can't train without music nowadays.

Makes a huge difference.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today is a great day and you had a great workout......so life could not be better!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love training Fasted man solid work! I am glad that this is going well.What would you say have been the main effects of this 11oxo thus far?
Having run Osta before, I can say that my muscle fullness is better than Osta alone. Also, my vascularity is better even when not lifting. My recovery is nuts lately, I assumed I would be sore as hell after my leg workout from Saturday, but I have no soreness at all. I really need to get my bodyfat tested, but my pants seem to be fitting the same or a bit more loose even though weight is going up. I could kick myself for not taking measurements!

I only train fasted.. Love it.

Hell of a feast after the workout :)
Also I can't train without music nowadays.

Makes a huge difference.
I never really realized how much it can affect your aggression/drive until today! And yeah I was hungry, LOL.

Today is a great day and you had a great workout......so life could not be better!
Thanks, man! I agree, it's a great day!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

I'm probably hitting the gym later today to try out the new Hemavo2 Max :) Since I had to skip out on the gym early yesterday, I figure I will go in and hit arms today. Squats are on board for tomorrow.

I'm really liking the extra strength that is kicking in on this run so far. I believe it is more prominent than the last time i ran Osta solo. I also am loving the vascularity and muscle fullness/hardness. Recovery is also on point so far.

If I could keep this hunger from the Osta under control I would be good to go, LOL. Mood is more improved today. We are expecting more winter weather here tomorrow afternoon, I'm hoping it doesn't shut us down again :( We aren't used to this weather in the South!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 I'm probably hitting the gym later today to try out the new Hemavo2 Max :) Since I had to skip out on the gym early yesterday, I figure I will go in and hit arms today. Squats are on board for tomorrow. I'm really liking the extra strength that is kicking in on this run so far. I believe it is more prominent than the last time i ran Osta solo. I also am loving the vascularity and muscle fullness/hardness. Recovery is also on point so far. If I could keep this hunger from the Osta under control I would be good to go, LOL. Mood is more improved today. We are expecting more winter weather here tomorrow afternoon, I'm hoping it doesn't shut us down again :( We aren't used to this weather in the South!
Let's hope you can still make it to the gym man.

Seeing all these logs are making me super excited to run them in the future, maxaderm is next for me :)