MileHigh Kratom Loggers Wanted!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want to try this. Im stalking everyone's threads. Very interested. In thinking about ordering some just to try.
Montego15 for 15% off at checkout ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Nonono, thank YOU. These logs are blowing AM up! I'm loving reading them! Thanks again brother
Something completely different to hit the logging opps here on AM .... definitely getting everyones attention. MileHighKratom made a wise marketing decision when they enlisted Montego1 and heavyiron to stir things up on this site that's for sure. Got my attention ;)

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Something completely different to hit the logging opps here on AM .... definitely getting everyones attention. MileHighKratom made a wise marketing decision when they enlisted Montego1 and heavyiron to stir things up on this site that's for sure. Got my attention ;)
Thank you for the kind words. We will do our best to provide the best possible service and quality.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think MHK chose very wisely ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Got to admit ... in the sea of pre-workouts, test boosters, and pump products being logged every day here on AM this really stands out from the crowd.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want to try this. Im stalking everyone's threads. Very interested. In thinking about ordering some just to try.
may as well, it's quite affordable with the shared discount. My past experiences felt like a mild (tho short lived) opiate high.... if you've ever been high on opiates ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to admit ... in the sea of pre-workouts, test boosters, and pump products being logged every day here on AM this really stands out from the crowd.
Gotta agree with you bud.

Amazing product as you're finding out first hand ;)

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have something special for Anabolic Minds members that we will announce Friday. You guys are going to love this!

Stay tuned!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Gotta agree with this, definitely a unique product to log.. Now only if you guys could make this stuff anabolic then you'd really impress me ;)

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Montego1 Are you guys going to carry Super Enhanced Maeng Da anytime soon?
heavyiron

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotta agree with this, definitely a unique product to log.. Now only if you guys could make this stuff anabolic then you'd really impress me ;)
Add a White vein or MD to your pre training drink and you will be blown away how hard you can work in the gym. Kratom has been used for thousands of years by laborers to push through a hard days work. I would not recommend a Red strain as its more relaxing and better suited for evenings to unwind but the Whites and Maeng Da's are very useful before a heavy back or leg day.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Montego1 Are you guys going to carry Super Enhanced Maeng Da anytime soon?
heavyiron
You may purchase any strain you wish and add 25x resin to it.

MHK uses a ratio of 3 grams of ground 25x resin to 25 grams of leaf to produce the enhanced products. However I would use the leaf by itself first. It is high quality and really all most guys need.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Add a White vein or MD to your pre training drink and you will be blown away how hard you can work in the gym. Kratom has been used for thousands of years by laborers to push through a hard days work. I would not recommend a Red strain as its more relaxing and better suited for evenings to unwind but the Whites and Maeng Da's are very useful before a heavy back or leg day.
I'll have to give that a shot! After trying it tonight I already know I'm gonna order some when I run out, thinking the sampler to give them all a shot

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
We have something special for Anabolic Minds members that we will announce Friday. You guys are going to love this!

Stay tuned!
Cool. Got my interest peaked.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to give that a shot! After trying it tonight I already know I'm gonna order some when I run out, thinking the sampler to give them all a shot
Keep your eyes open tomorrow......might have some incentive to buy a little early ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a short period of time we are offering 25% off for Anabolic Minds members ONLY.

This is the biggest discount that Mile High has ever offered and it won't be around for long.

Code is - AM25

Simply use this discount code at checkout for the 25% off.

MileHighKratom.com

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
For a short period of time we are offering 25% off for Anabolic Minds members ONLY.

This is the biggest discount that Mile High has ever offered and it won't be around for long.

Code is - AM25

Simply use this discount code at checkout for the 25% off.

MileHighKratom.com
You guys are da shizz

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thinking of ordering the sampler. How many servings does 1 oz make? Also, how which strain is best for pain relief and relaxation?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking of ordering the sampler. How many servings does 1 oz make? Also, how which strain is best for pain relief and relaxation?
Little over 28g inn an ounce so 9 servings at 4g.

Red Thai
Maeng da
Yellow Vietnam
Green Indo

Are all good relaxing strains. All strains produce some degree of pain relief though

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks. I'm gonna order the sampler I believe.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered my sampler. How do these ship? I'm hoping two day shipping so I can have it for the weekend :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are fast. I got my sampler in just a couple days. What's the easy way to measure if I don't feel like pulling out the microscale?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah and which do you recommend I try first? I got the little yellow scoop with it, but unsure how much that really is

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The scoop is about 2g. They're all good but, I would try yellow first during mid day. Very uplifting relaxing strain