MileHigh Kratom: Red Vein in the Brain

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20160503_163948-600x1066.jpg

Yyeeeaaahhhhh dudes and dudettes!

Big thanks to Montego1 and heavyiron and all the beautiful folks at MileHigh Kratom for the opportunity! Check em out at MileHigh Kratom Store

I've used greens before... Bali and most recently Maeng-Da. Both have proven to be the most effective painkilling/relaxing natural/herbal supplements available.... period. I'm expecting the same for this red variety but looking forward to critique any intricacies in effect.

I just wanted to throw this up now, I've just taken my first dose and have to put down the computer for the evening. I'm sending 5g down the hatch and seeing where we're at in terms of dosing. Cheers!

:::chugs drink:::
:::keeps stirring/mixing::::
:::chugs more:::
:::rinses cup and mixes again::::
:::finishes up last bit:::

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So after about an hour, I decided to redose and add another 2.5 g. Dose was 7.5 g total - boom! There it is... :)

5g wasn't without its merits but I was looking for a strong painkilling/therapeutic dose. Life has been hectic for me, many changes lately, and I was looking to unplug and unwind for a while. Done and done.

I'll be looking forward to critiquing any subtle differences btw the greens I'm accustomed to vs this red strain. Thus far they feel indistinguishable but this was my first kratom dose in a month or two so, as the song goes, it feeeeeels like the fiiiiiirst tiiiime!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took another 7.5g dose two nights later (yesterday)... the results were remarkably less. I'm well aware of how kratom tolerance develops, I may have pushed the issue. From here on out I'll resolve to wait no less than three days between dosings - of any amount.

I'll wait a few days and decide how to utilize my next dose. Maybe a more mild dose whilst going about my day or see what 10 g offers.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pardon the lapse in the log here... life's got me wrapped up. This reply is from an experience several days ago.

So I waited 5 days since my last dose and measured up 10g. Now I don't mind the taste of kratom, it legit tastes like some sort of tea or grass clippings. It may have been the volume but I was barely able to chug it down. More water, remix - chug, more water, remix - chug. Got her down, last gulp was followed by a nice gag.... done.

The experience was exceptional! Euphoric... made everything feel just fine. Cares and concerns were melted away! As I've said before it's much like an opiate high with warm sensations, feeling A+, and just makes life "all good" for a moment in time.

Now before I move onto an issue I had later I'll note I sleep like a champ on this stuff. Out like a light! I work an often physical job and coupled with a workout and chasing a baby around, I'm bushed come bed time. The Maeng-Da, sharing similar (albeit stronger imo) "buzz" characteristics, wouldn't let me sleep! I'd lay in bed in a half awake half dreamland state of some real wacky headspaces and situations in my head. Very lucid, really beyond description. Real goofy ;) Problem was it kept me up! The red vein - lights OUT!

So I awaken around 3 or 4 in the AM, dry as a bone. Kratom dries me out, nothing new here. I hit my Nalgene bedside and put my head back down and am realizing my stomach isn't happy. A few minutes pass and I realize I need to find a toilet or risk the worst. With great power, my stomach clenched and the contents blasted into the toilet bowl. Pretty clean pass, not much dry heaving, whatever. I go back to bed.

Minutes later I'm back at the toilet sweating profusely and proceeded to puke up the small bit of water I had post first vomit but I just K E P T on dryheaving. Just awful, a burst of yellow foam came out at the end and that was that. I cooled off and finally made it back to bed.

No hangover the next day but felt dry and thirsty. I have nothing to attribute this to other than the kratom - 10g is too much.

Long post sorry!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 7.5g a couple hours ago, feel gooooooood. 10g is too much for this cowboy.

nelradi

Awards
Thinking about eventually trying this stuff. Does it make you tired?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about eventually trying this stuff. Does it make you tired?
Nope, very relaxed tho :)

In fact it's often tough to find sleep come night time. It's stimulating to the brain somehow. Kinda hard to explain...

An 8 g dose is exactly like a mild opiate high imo, like eating a couple percocet or hydrocodone

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pardon the lapse in this log, I left home for 2 weeks traveling around the lower 48 and didn't see a need to fly with the stuff. Just downed a 7.5 g dose - it's been a while so I'm expecting a great evening :)