MGF Experiment 1 Log

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I picked up two vials of MGF to run some experiments with. This will be the first until I can get a hold of some more LR3 where I can do some synergistic experiments to test effectiveness at different dosages ranging from 20mcg daily to 60mcg daily. The main goal of this for experiment is to:

1. Test what dosage of MGF seems effective. (dosages ranging from 20mcg biliaterally to 60mcg bilaterally)
2. Test the body's ability to recover from overtraining lagging muscle (biceps)
3. Test long term effectivness of MGF (6 weeks)
4. Whether or not injecting into both heads of bicep (half in each) is more effective than into a single head

I will only be testing my biceps as they are the easiest muscle to measure and see an improvement on since they are my lagging muscle. In my left arm I will be injecting half into both bicep heads and in my right arm I will be injecting all of it into my outer bicep head.

Measurements will be:
Pre-first injection, 1 hour post injection and every day after that at the same time each day.

I am just coming off cycle so will be starting probably Monday 4/17 so that I can give a chance for the bloat and glycogen retention to go down.

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
Well I picked up two vials of MGF to run some experiments with. This will be the first until I can get a hold of some more LR3 where I can do some synergistic experiments to test effectiveness at different dosages ranging from 20mcg daily to 60mcg daily. The main goal of this for experiment is to:

1. Test what dosage of MGF seems effective. (dosages ranging from 20mcg biliaterally to 60mcg bilaterally)
2. Test the body's ability to recover from overtraining lagging muscle (biceps)
3. Test long term effectivness of MGF (6 weeks)
4. Whether or not injecting into both heads of bicep (half in each) is more effective than into a single head

I will only be testing my biceps as they are the easiest muscle to measure and see an improvement on since they are my lagging muscle. In my left arm I will be injecting half into both bicep heads and in my right arm I will be injecting all of it into my outer bicep head.

Measurements will be:
Pre-first injection, 1 hour post injection and every day after that at the same time each day.

I am just coming off cycle so will be starting probably Monday 4/17 so that I can give a chance for the bloat and glycogen retention to go down.
Good luck to you. I'll be running my log soon. Once the IGF is in and I have my needles.

Ronn38

Awards
I’m looking forward to this. I'm sure we're all hoping you’re able to isolate the best protocol(s) with the least amount of error. Thanks for taking “guinea-pig” plunge for all of us.Ronn

anabolicandre

Awards
Yea seriously if there is one person who can do this right its LAKE.

good luck brother Ill def. be following along with your progress

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Yeah I want to eliminate as many errors as possible and want to, even if it means one bicep growing differently than the other, see if different injection techniques work as opposed to all in one head. This might have implications in legs but it might not. We wll see.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
so i take it you're not using LR3 along with it, during this trial run?

I'm planning on using both during my PCT starting on the 18th. There seems to be a conflict about synergistic dosing with MGF and IGF. I guess I'll have to dredge through your many compilations of research articles you've sifted through to gain more insight regarding this.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
so i take it you're not using LR3 along with it, during this trial run?

I'm planning on using both during my PCT starting on the 18th. There seems to be a conflict about synergistic dosing with MGF and IGF. I guess I'll have to dredge through your many compilations of research articles you've sifted through to gain more insight regarding this.
No, during this trial I will not be using LR3 so that I can test the effectiveness of MGF long term and also to get more of a pure result from JUST the MGF at various dosages.

Yeah it is up in the air as the effectiveness of using both, but as you stated, I have read through study after study and it just seems this is the way it has to be. The interesting thing is, the body produces such low amounts of MGF and is able to recover relatively quick. Normally I would say these dosages are a waste since they exceed our natural amounts exponentially. However, everyone I have talked to seemed to recover a ****load quicker, so that is why I am running the MGF at various dosages week to week to see if I notice a soreness difference.

PS- I will also guage soreness on a scale of 1-10 for each day throughout.

SamL

Awards
I'm very interested in MGF. I've heard a variety of opinions on whether to use Acetic acid or Bacteriostatic water to reconstitute MGF. I got two vials of MGF from IBE and it came with BW, so I'm assuming that IBE thinks that BW is the way to go for reconstituting the MGF.

What did you use Lakemount?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in MGF. I've heard a variety of opinions on whether to use Acetic acid or Bacteriostatic water to reconstitute MGF. I got two vials of MGF from IBE and it came with BW, so I'm assuming that IBE thinks that BW is the way to go for reconstituting the MGF.

What did you use Lakemount?
Unlike, LR3 IGF-1, the MGF is not recombinant, of DNA origin, therefore you can use BW.

As for LR3 IGF-1, BA or AA is the way to go. BA actually has a lower freezing point, allowing you to stick your IGF in the freezer without it freezing, which is nice.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Lake, looking forward to see how things work out for ya. I'm going to post my experience later on my thoughts of MGF as I ran a cycle of it. Can't say I'm disappointed either.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Nice work Lake, looking forward to see how things work out for ya. I'm going to post my experience later on my thoughts of MGF as I ran a cycle of it. Can't say I'm disappointed either.
Sounds good bro, make sure you state in there, if you could, when you did your injections, how much, how often, etc.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro, make sure you state in there, if you could, when you did your injections, how much, how often, etc.
Thanks for attempting to solve this mystery...looking forward to adding MGF to my arsenal!!!!

SamL

Awards
Thanks for clearing that up LakeMount!

I'm ready to start MGF and will be using the same dosing protocol as you. I'm looking to improve my lats over the next month or so and will be concentrating on them.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
so hows it going?
Ran into a huge problem with shipping so it has to be delayed for right now.

Although next time it will be with LR3 anyways so it will be better off.