Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
been looking into mgf lately and found this interesting mice study

but I can't tell if "systemic" means IV or subq or IM. I'm guessing with mice they just stab them in that underside area. I forget what it's called

I think it might be a similar effect as the benefits of doing cardio, but without stressing the muscle to get it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting stuff.
I'll have to read it again, post-coffee.

In the "Abstract" they referred to delivering the substance via IM delivery (not sure at the moment if that carries over into the reference of "systemic delivery").

Following for input, and discussion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I could be wrong, but I think regardless of the actual delivery method, if the product can go systemic then they can refer to the delivery method as systemic?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I could be wrong, but I think regardless of the actual delivery method, if the product can go systemic then they can refer to the delivery method as systemic?
Yes, that's true.
I just wasn't sure (in this case), if the two referenced deliveries were the same one, or two different ones. If they were two separate "deliveries", I would (also) be curious if they used two different delivery methods to achieve the two (?) systemic deliveries.

Consuming Strong coffee now.
LOL