Mexico steroids?

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Going to Mexico & picking up some juice & pct. Do yall think their stuff is legit? What are some signs to tell if I'm buying the real deal? Also, what should I stack w my test? I'm a newbie looking to gain quality muscle & keep most of it. Thanks.
Btw- I'm new to this so I apologize in advance if My questions are dumb

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Going to Mexico & picking up some juice & pct. Do yall think their stuff is legit? What are some signs to tell if I'm buying the real deal? Also, what should I stack w my test? I'm a newbie looking to gain quality muscle & keep most of it. Thanks.
Btw- I'm new to this so I apologize in advance if My questions are dumb
Do you speak spanish? That might help to validate your sh1t. I've heard some f*cked up stories about mexico sh1t. Like straight grapeseed oil or even motor oil...but I doubt it's all true....
I've also heard you can pick some testosterone up directly from a veterinarian supply store. Tell them your dog has doggy AIDS and your male cat has bitch tits. Yea that sounds legit.
Look for a professional label on the vial with a specific dosage. Unit numbers and chemical names are generally universal. Make sure it's a golden amber color. Don't buy anything that doesn't look pharmaceutical grade. They're much more likely to sell you bunk sh1t, because you'll probably never see them again.

Buena suerte! Espero que no crece las tetas!

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
If you dont know what you're looking for then you wouldn't even know if your getting scammed. Secondly it is illegal to bring it across the border so have a plan.
You'd be better off sticking with a Domestic source!!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Why chance doing that. They are so strict at the boarder anymore its not worth it.
Then you risk the felony for the gear and another for smuggling.
Also you never know what you will get in Mexico. That is 3 bullets too many for me to want to try to dodge.

JP.

romapwr88

Awards
Buy it in a big pharmacy rather than a little mom and pop shop type of drug store. If you get it make sure its made by a big pharm company, like the sus250 is made by organnon mexico. Nowadays all/most of the pharm grade stuff comes in pre dosed syringes. I have not seen vials (at least in the tj area). As for how you're gonna get it across the border, good luck with that