Taking RC PCT to Mexico

Calroid

Calroid

Awards
In one month I am flying to Mexico from Canada for a holiday.
I'm currently in the 3rd week of a cut whilst taking the Hi-Tech 1-Test/Decabolin prohormone stack.

I figure I have 2 options. I can run this stack for a total of 4 weeks which would give me 3 weeks of PCT before the trip or I can run it for 6 weeks which would only give me one week remaining before the trip meaning my PCT would run into the trip.

I would like to run it for the 6 weeks.

Does anyone know if there are any issues taking RC Clomid/Nolvadex into Mexico?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In one month I am flying to Mexico from Canada for a holiday.
I'm currently in the 3rd week of a cut whilst taking the Hi-Tech 1-Test/Decabolin prohormone stack.

I figure I have 2 options. I can run this stack for a total of 4 weeks which would give me 3 weeks of PCT before the trip or I can run it for 6 weeks which would only give me one week remaining before the trip meaning my PCT would run into the trip.

I would like to run it for the 6 weeks.

Does anyone know if there are any issues taking RC Clomid/Nolvadex into Mexico?
Nahhh just buy the little 3oz clear travel bottles that are $1 at Walmart if you can’t take the label off the bottles they’re in and put it with your toiletries - it’s a cosmetic lotion

Calroid

Calroid

Awards
So I should be able to buy some at a Pharmacy down there?

Going to San Jose del Cabo.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last time I traveled across the southern border I visited many pharmacia....not only were things easy to get but the pharmacists were like used car salesman trying to get it to you. I "could have" come back with a ton of goodies!....that lasted a long time....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last time I traveled across the southern border I visited many pharmacia....not only were things easy to get but the pharmacists were like used car salesman trying to get it to you. I "could have" come back with a ton of goodies!....that lasted a long time....
What would you hypothetically have done to get the goodies back without incident?

Not that you would ever actually do so, of course.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
La Farmacia!

If you want it to come back without incident just put it in your checked baggage in stow, otherwise drive across the border I guess.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What would you hypothetically have done to get the goodies back without incident?

Not that you would ever actually do so, of course.
You'd be amazed how much you can cram up your a$$ with the right lubes. Guarantee more than Witch can fit into his checked luggage.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You'd be amazed how much you can cram up your a$$ with the right lubes. Guarantee more than Witch can fit into his checked luggage.
Ok, just kidding....

I walked across the border so hypothetically I "could have" used a little duct tape on the inner/back thighs with some baggy pants. A little alcohol and a giant sombrero or something to make you appear as a stupid tourist doesnt hurt either.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, just kidding....

I walked across the border so hypothetically I "could have" used a little duct tape on the inner/back thighs with some baggy pants. A little alcohol and a giant sombrero or something to make you appear as a stupid tourist doesnt hurt either.
Couldn’t you just mail it back home to you, that would probably be the safest, right?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Couldn’t you just mail it back home to you, that would probably be the safest, right?
Sort of, I mean, packages get checked by customs.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sort of, I mean, packages get checked by customs.
But I've never had them check MY package so....but your probably right Biceps. I was in the mood for a little adventure so why the hell not. Was a fun little trip.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there is a pharmacy in every store front in mexico .. and all you do is ask for what ever you want. they just want your money and dont give two feks.
buy what you want and either smuggle it back or switch tactics the day you leave.. i. e. revert back to plan a or what have you.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. They don't care what you buy with or without prescription. The chances of you getting caught with it in your car are slim to none, but you could always mail it to yourself and the chances of it getting checked are every lower

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just remember nearly every pharmacy I went to would put "stan" in front of me...apparently everyone that goes looking for gear in Mexico buys a lot of winstrol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just remember nearly every pharmacy I went to would put "stan" in front of me...apparently everyone that goes looking for gear in Mexico buys a lot of winstrol
Winstrol is arguably the most popular steroid, in my real world experience. Online it’s like a whole different world. In reality tons of guys are using winstrol by itself, and often.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
#1 steroid of choice for cosmetic purposes for many years running. Wrasslers, actors, models... #2 or tied, or possibly even more popular at one point at least would be anavar. “Oxandrolona” in Mexico.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That was my first thought, my brother always mails his weed to whatever hotel he's going to so why not vice versa sending it home

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was in Cabo last summer. Went to a pharmacy and bought Voltaren but didn’t ask about juice. Should have. But I’ve seen pictures of pharmacies with signs in the window saying what all roils they have, I didn’t see those in Cabo.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my brother always mails his weed to whatever hotel he's going to
Family vacations just got a lot more relaxing!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That was my first thought, my brother always mails his weed to whatever hotel he's going to so why not vice versa sending it home
Well I didn’t mean it was impossible just, in my opinion, more risky than keeping it around in checked bags or in the trunk in the suitcase. They’re looking for objects where they shouldn’t be, engine, tires, panels, pack it like it’s legal and you’re good. Drug dogs can’t smell steroids in a sealed vial. It’s fine. Hell, they probably aren’t even the kind of dogs who are trained for that. They want your OxyContin.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was in Cabo last summer. Went to a pharmacy and bought Voltaren but didn’t ask about juice. Should have. But I’ve seen pictures of pharmacies with signs in the window saying what all roils they have, I didn’t see those in Cabo.
Never used Voltaren, but they had it at the airport stores next to Tylenol and such in Norway. But I never have to use painkillers (still a pup after all) and Norway is expensive AF for everything so I didn’t see the point in buying any.

The 45+ age guys I’ve trained with seem to speak pretty highly of it tho.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never used Voltaren, but they had it at the airport stores next to Tylenol and such in Norway. But I never have to use painkillers (still a pup after all) and Norway is expensive AF for everything so I didn’t see the point in buying any.

I've got a cupboard full of it. Only time I've tried it was when detoxing from opiates, so of course I couldn't tell much. I've got this blessing / curse of being able to walk into a doc office....show them my surgical scars, and get whatever pain meds I want. Literally never been told no.....I'm anxious to see if this stuff might help me at this point in my life now.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It’s not great for serious pain, but it helps sometimes with nagging stiff, sore lower back when it’s time for bed. All I really use it for.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've got a cupboard full of it. Only time I've tried it was when detoxing from opiates, so of course I couldn't tell much. I've got this blessing / curse of being able to walk into a doc office....show them my surgical scars, and get whatever pain meds I want. Literally never been told no.....I'm anxious to see if this stuff might help me at this point in my life now.
Voltron!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It’s not very strong, it’s like any other pain reliever like ibuprofen (effect wise), I used a cream before that was ok but nothing special.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s not very strong, it’s like any other pain reliever like ibuprofen (effect wise), I used a cream before that was ok but nothing special.
But, why use a pain reliever when you can just suffer?