Methyl Mass (w/ propadrol) in PCT

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Am I completely stupid for even considering this? I still have the better part of a full tub of this left...I bought two tubs thinking I would use both of them throughout this cycle but I barely started the 2nd one. I could really use the creatine, N.O., caffeine and all the other goodies to help with strength in PCT, but obviously the propadrol is suppressive to some degree. I've read oppinions stating that if you only use it as a pre-workout, then you are unlikely to need a PCT with it, which leads me to believe that such a low dose of such a mild compound like propadrol could be minimally suppressive, and would possibly not get in the way of my efforts to restore natural HPTA function. Obviously if I had the money I would pick up a diff pre-workout, but money is super tight right now and my paychecks seem to be getting smaller and smaller by the month. Any oppinions are appreciated, and if you feel the need to rip me a new one I will gladly listen and slap myself in the face for considering such a dumb option.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
propadrol is suppressive, period. It has no business in PCT, and will only slow down recovery. Good luck!

odysseus

Awards
you dont need anyone to tell you the answer, sounds like you kinda already know the right thing to do

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
eh I guess I was just fishing for someone to egg me on. O well back to the old days of working out with no Pre-workout supp I guess lol. Oh the agony!