EST Methyl Mass w/ Propadrol.... Natural?

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Hey guys I got my hands on some Methyl Mass. My buddy who sold it to me is a bodybuilding competitor and owns a nutritional shop.

I really don't want anything that isn't natural here. I'm not down for any SuperNOX type of product.

But after reading some logs, a lot of people seem to think the propadrol is a PH/AAS.

What does anybody know about this product? Am I safe to take this without gyno worries or dht conversion?

Thanks everyone

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Oh and propadrol is: 6-17 dihydroxyethiocholove-3-ol propionate

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Methyl Mass contains 20mgs of 3-OHAT... a metabolite of ATD (i think)... thats it... companies always try to confuse the consumer with different chemical nomenclature....

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Methyl Mass contains 20mgs of 3-OHAT... a metabolite of ATD (i think)... thats it... companies always try to confuse the consumer with different chemical nomenclature....
Which is what exactly though? Im just wondering if this product is entirely natural, or if it has an AAS or PH in it (like SuperNOX).

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
No 3-OHAT is not a PH... like i said it is a metabolite of ATD... which is an AI... Whether or not u think AI's are natural is up to u...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One contains the 13-ethyl crap, which is a steroid. You should double check that if you don't want a steroidal.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
One contains the 13-ethyl crap, which is a steroid. You should double check that if you don't want a steroidal.
There preworkout product doesnt actually contain the entire Propadrol blend which is the 13-ethyl (PH) combined with 3-OHAT (AI)... the preworkout product only contains 3-OHAT at 20mgs per scoop... they say its propadrol to confuse people...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
There preworkout product doesnt actually contain the entire Propadrol blend which is the 13-ethyl (PH) combined with 3-OHAT (AI)... the preworkout product only contains 3-OHAT at 20mgs per scoop... they say its propadrol to confuse people...
actually they never made a 13-ethyl. the original propadrol was actually 12-ethyl-3-methoxy, close but different. and the original Methyl Mass had 10 or 20 mgs of 17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 diol, 17-methylbol . They never put the 12-ethyl in the methyl mass

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
actually they never made a 13-ethyl. the original propadrol was actually 12-ethyl-3-methoxy, close but different. and the original Methyl Mass had 10 or 20 mgs of 17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 diol, 17-methylbol . They never put the 12-ethyl in the methyl mass
Well i stand corrected... but it still only contains 3-OHAT... not m1p (well a diol instead of a dione)