Metal6's ephedra ephedrine withdrawal log & day 1

Metal6

Awards
I've been taking 100mg a day for the past 9 weeks and most recently upped the previous 2 days to 150mg of bronkaid. It seemed a little out of hand so I decided to cycle off this stuff. In haven't been able to find one so here is a 2 week journal log of my withdrawal symptoms.

Day 1 Sunday 6/16/13

Supps & Sleep
No bronkaid
600mg
Around noon I started to feel mild difficulty taking a deep breath

1:30pm took a Benadryl and a 90 minute nap

5:45pm working on computer starting to feel really lethargic and weak. Trouble concentrating.

6:30pm
Went into the garage and did some stretching while I helped my wife thorough her workout. Felt better.

9pm
Had dinner. Appetite felt normal. Took another Benadryl with my dinner.

Throughout the day I noticed I had trouble talking a deep breath, it was very mild.

Metal6

Awards
Day 2

530am
300mg caffiene
Cup of coffee

730am workout, squat day. Felt like ****. Help stiff. I have a history of low back and hip issues, but even with that I still feel strong. Today I felt pretty week. I did a PR of 375lbs 1 rm last Monday. Today the barbell wasn't heavy to lift off, but my bottom position on the squat felt hella right in the adductors and hip flexors.

830am foam rolled and ate my breakfast. Defiantly not feeling it today.

11:50a
Feeling depressed, demotivated to work. Appetite is definitely up. I don't usually eat lunch so early.

5:30pm
Demonstrating bench press to client, I felt hella weak demo-Ing 135lbs. Not taking this **** is making me feel over trained. Maybe someone can explain why I feel so weak or not strong.

7:24pm
Stiff and very tight in the lower body. I was unusually stiff and sore in my lower body. It could be the deadlifts from Friday of just worn out from a heavy training cycle + ephedrine withdrawal. Maybe I'm inflamed. Either way, taking some extra fish oil today.

10:50pm
Thought I'd give this epson bath a try to help my body recover faster and see if it would help my tightness. Foam rolled before bed.

Had a stronger than usual appetite.

~3800 calories today roughly 1000+ above maintenance.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
In for the detailed experience. You'll be alright man

rstanley4

Awards
I know how ya feel Metal6. You'll start feeling better after a couple weeks. I ran an ECA stack for approx 8 weeks @ 75mg E (Primatene) though. Can't imagine 100mg+, that's insane man. I ran 600mgC / 75mgE / 243mgA daily. I'd say after about week 4-5 I no longer felt the effects (expected) but continued through week 8 and decided to take a break. I could literally take a dose and fall asleep afterwards.

Dropped the E cold turkey and slowly tapered down the Caffeine over several days. Felt like haggard ass for 2 weeks or so, felt unmotivated, slight headaches, and lethargic. It'll get better though, hang in there. It's been about 4 weeks since my last dose, and I'm still not completely back to normal. My stim tolerance is still insanely high and I honestly feel like I put some strain on my adrenals. Started taking supp I found on Amazon to help restore my adrenal health.

Not sure why your taking Benadryl? Other than to help you sleep, I don't see why you need it?

Metal6

Awards
Day 3

8am
8.5 hours sleep
300mg caffiene
I was able to sleep in. But I woke up with more stiffness in my muscles. Maybe it was from yesterday's squats? I did do some front lunges also, but not much.

My back was sore and felt some pain near my psoas area. Foam rolled and stretched and felt better.

10:12am
Caffiene begins to wear off. Mild weakness and energy low.

4pm
Just realized I missed my caffiene dose. Hella hungry and hella lethargic after an afternoon nap.

Yeah really hungry

8:48pm
When I got home from work, I was basically eating everything in sight. Watching calories trying to stay under maintence. Energy is okay, but definitely don't have the "sharpness" I like to have.

45 mins spin
Deload pressing, bench, military
3100 calories intake

Metal6

Awards
5am wake up 300mg caffiene

10am
Super hungry at 9:30pm

11am
300mg caffiene

11:39am cracked and had 25mg

1:29pm
Post workout for a light deload workout and I'm wondering why I'm in such a good mood. Bronkaid of course. Crazy stuff.

3pm headache after some lunch

5pm
Headache still dragging

5:20p
Energy dump

6pm
Took 1000mg of Tylenol and headache went away.

9pm
During dinner i got pretty exhausted.
Fell asleep before 10p after reading to a story to my son.

Metal6

Awards
Day 5

Supps & Sleep
5am
Wake up 300mg caffiene
Had grapes

8:30am
Hungry had orange slices

10am
Stomach growling at chiro office

11am
Appetite went away and did a light workout

1pm hella hungry again

5pm
Had a energy low. Took my 300mg caffeine later than usual.

Had a pretty normal day. I feel like I'm passed most of the hard withdrawal symptoms of feeling miserable.

However I still felt stiff and not well recovered during my workout.

It's deload week, but because of some minor pain in my left knee I may back off of squats and focus ok deadlifts.

Also I got piracetam in the mail today. Excited to give it a try yomorrow.

Metal6

Awards
I heard Benadryl helps improve my sensitivity to ephedrine when I cycle back on. Forgot exactly how it works.
M
I know how ya feel Metal6. You'll start feeling better after a couple weeks. I ran an ECA stack for approx 8 weeks @ 75mg E (Primatene) though. Can't imagine 100mg+, that's insane man. I ran 600mgC / 75mgE / 243mgA daily. I'd say after about week 4-5 I no longer felt the effects (expected) but continued through week 8 and decided to take a break. I could literally take a dose and fall asleep afterwards.

Dropped the E cold turkey and slowly tapered down the Caffeine over several days. Felt like haggard ass for 2 weeks or so, felt unmotivated, slight headaches, and lethargic. It'll get better though, hang in there. It's been about 4 weeks since my last dose, and I'm still not completely back to normal. My stim tolerance is still insanely high and I honestly feel like I put some strain on my adrenals. Started taking supp I found on Amazon to help restore my adrenal health.

Not sure why your taking Benadryl? Other than to help you sleep, I don't see why you need it?

Metal6

Awards
Day 6 6-21-13
Supps & Sleep
730am
7 hours of sleep. 300mg of caffiene and 1600mg of piracetam

11am
1600mg piracetam

Feeling pretty normal.

1pm
Had a home client and the neck tweak I had yesterday wont to away. Stupid levator scapula.
Went for a run with him and the run was much more tiring than usual. Just 1 mile. If there is anything to be said about ephedra for performance, it definitely improves cardio performance in an individual with average cardiovascular conditioning. (Me).

I haven't noticed any shortness of breath until now.

6:25pm
30 minute nap

Pulled my trap/neck doing too much overhead work.

9pm
Went to Mimi's and ate alot. Had bout 3500 calories today.

I think I only had one dose of my caffeine yesterday

Metal6

Awards
Day 7
730am
300mg caffiene
50mg bronkaid
I woke up in the middle of the night because my neck / trap hurt so much. Needed to feel better for the day so I took some bronkaid. This **** sucks. I tried sucking up the neck and trap pain in back and arms workout but it made it worse.

Going to the movies.

Because I went a few days without bronkaid it was very effective today.

No withdrawal symptoms.

Metal6

Awards
Day 8
No bronkaid today.
No workout either.
Appetite felt normal

Undecided about tomorrow