Mesomorph Product Information: The King of Pre-Workout Powders

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok cool. Thanks for the reply. And yea like I said, great product! Still easily the best pre workout product on the market.
Agreed, best pre-workout on the market, hands down, APS put a lot into this formula, unlike most pre-workouts that are just underdosed.

For everyone who hasn't tried Mesomorph yet, you are missing out!

Kabdog

Awards
I have gone thru 4 batches of Meso. Stuff is legit and my tolerance is still low. I've actually had to cut back to 3/4 scoop. I've given some friends samples and they like it as much or more than the pre-workout stuff they're using.

Judge, is APS running any discount codes right now. It's time to re-up! PM me! Thanks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50 bucks is pricey for a pre workout. better have some dbol in it or something lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50 bucks is pricey for a pre workout. better have some dbol in it or something lol
$38.99 at Nutraplanet :bigok:

Also it has a great ingredient profile, with good dosed ingredients for performance, unlike a lot of other ones with a 4-5g prop blend packed with caffeine lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have gone thru 4 batches of Meso. Stuff is legit and my tolerance is still low. I've actually had to cut back to 3/4 scoop. I've given some friends samples and they like it as much or more than the pre-workout stuff they're using.

Judge, is APS running any discount codes right now. It's time to re-up! PM me! Thanks.
No dicount codes going on right now at aps, but the best spot to get it right now is Nutraplanet and they just got fruit punch back in stock today, I know thats my fav :D

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/aps/mesomorph-388-grams.html?sel=3950

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying this tonight for the first time..will report back :firedevil:

I noticed in the 'other ingredients' there is beet root powder, thats an additional source of nitrates correct? any way you could find out how much beet root powder is in there?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying this tonight for the first time..will report back :firedevil:

I noticed in the 'other ingredients' there is beet root powder, thats an additional source of nitrates correct? any way you could find out how much beet root powder is in there?
Looking forward to your thoughts :D

Beet root powder? Where do you see that, this is what I see in other ingredients...

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural Sweet, Calcium Citrate, VL Mask, Ace-K, Tropical Fruit Fl, Red #40.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your thoughts :D

Beet root powder? Where do you see that, this is what I see in other ingredients...

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural Sweet, Calcium Citrate, VL Mask, Ace-K, Tropical Fruit Fl, Red #40.
Its on the new tub of Watermelon I just got from NP...(Im pretty sure of it, Im at work right now so I can't check to see if I was hallucinating.

My impressions on Meso...

Overall, totally positive. I only took an 80% full scoop, as I was expecting this to be quite potent on stims, but it actually felt more sublte than I was expecting (was expecting it to feel like 2 scoops+ Jack3d). This made me happy, as I do not LOVE 1,3d. Will try a full scoop tomorrow.

So from an energy persepctive, I thought it was quite nice, I hate the cracked out high dose 1,3d feeling.

Strength numbers were excellent, not going to say I hit all new PR's, but I was right there for both back and bi's.

The thing I noticed most was how full my muscles felt, call it a pump, but it felt more like I was made of granite...there may be something to this creatine nitrate / agmatine / citrulline combo....

Taste was fine, not great, but fine, and after tasting it, I dropped about 50 calories of gatorade powder into it anyway (I always add a little carb to my pre's) and then it was pretty tasty.

First impression was totally positive. Will report back on the full dose.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its on the new tub of Watermelon I just got from NP...(Im pretty sure of it, Im at work right now so I can't check to see if I was hallucinating.

My impressions on Meso...

Overall, totally positive. I only took an 80% full scoop, as I was expecting this to be quite potent on stims, but it actually felt more sublte than I was expecting (was expecting it to feel like 2 scoops+ Jack3d). This made me happy, as I do not LOVE 1,3d. Will try a full scoop tomorrow.

So from an energy persepctive, I thought it was quite nice, I hate the cracked out high dose 1,3d feeling.

Strength numbers were excellent, not going to say I hit all new PR's, but I was right there for both back and bi's.

The thing I noticed most was how full my muscles felt, call it a pump, but it felt more like I was made of granite...there may be something to this creatine nitrate / agmatine / citrulline combo....

Taste was fine, not great, but fine, and after tasting it, I dropped about 50 calories of gatorade powder into it anyway (I always add a little carb to my pre's) and then it was pretty tasty.

First impression was totally positive. Will report back on the full dose.
Great to hear! Thanks for the feedback. I'm Looking forward to your thoughts on a full scoop and a full dose on the bottle acutally says a rounded scoop, I never need more then a full level scoop tho.

I just emailed APS to see if I can get some info on the beet powder for you, I wasn't aware this was now added in.