Mesomorph, Noxygen and D-pol

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
I have been using mesomorph for my pre-workout and haven't found anything better. I use one container and I lay off of it for a while because of the DMAA.

Anyway, I started taking D-pol and Noxygen today. I usually use 1 scoop of mesomorph but instead I took a half scoop with 1 scoop of Noxygen. Talk about awesome pumps and an awesome workout.

My question is, is taking all 3 going to be too many nitrates? Want to make sure I am not overdoing it.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'd be gaining much if anything at all from stacking all three of those honestly. I'm not sure if you can overdose on nitrates though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only way to know if its "too many nitrates" is to see how you feel on a given dose. Nitrate overdose results in a headache, upset stomach, and the cold shakes.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used mesomorph and noxygen multiple times before. They create a great pump stack. The beet root nitrates in the noxygen really bring out my veins! I haven't used D-pol with the other two but like said above if you feel fine the i wouldn't worry about it. If you start to feel weird and have the symptoms above I would lower the dose or cut out one of them.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
beet root nitrates? the panel i'm looking at says sodium nitrate and betaine nitrate

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
My gf loves noxygen and my buddy swears by it. Just hearing it had beat root extract has me intrigued. I have Jr. USA this weekend and my boy is using this to pump up. I may use this but I'm afraid of bloat. Sometimes preworkout and pump products can cause me some bloat.

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
Been using all 3 the past couple of days. Only been using a 1/2 scoop of mesomorph and 1 scoop of noxygen and haven't had any issues. I might up the mesomorph slightly. I will say the pumps have been awesome so far with that.

compan

compan

Awards
Been using all 3 the past couple of days. Only been using a 1/2 scoop of mesomorph and 1 scoop of noxygen and haven't had any issues. I might up the mesomorph slightly. I will say the pumps have been awesome so far with that.
Meso by itself is pretty good for a pump in my experience, so I can imagine adding noxygen will give you some awesome pumps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0