Mentabolan + SARMS

HeavierPlease

HeavierPlease

Awards
I hope this is the right place to post this. My bad if it's not. It seems to blend with the topics I've read aboutm

So, basically I went a little wild and bought some oral mentabolan with some SARMs on a whim, in a kind of "**** it" moment. Rad140, LGD, and cardarine to be specific. I've been on fence about crossing into this side of lifting for a while now. This leads to the few questions I have:

1. Is this stack even worth doing?! Like if I ran the mentabolan in the front weeks and ran the sarms for 12 weeks would it be worth my time and risk?

2. It seems after some reading, after buying them, that just running a test cycle might have been better (and cheaper). I guess I felt like this would be more like an in between step

3. If I just continue to go with this, are the mentabolan sides as intense as I've read? Realistically when bought it, I didn't think it'd honestly have as much of an impact as I've read it has.

A quick background, I've been lifting since I was in high school. Didn't get super serious (diet mainly) til I was 20. I'm 27 now, never ran a cycle of any kind, although I've always been tempted. I had a few extended breaks, but always got back after it. I'm 186, hovering around 13% bf. I'm basically just looking to cut up a bit more and then blow up! I feel as if my natural limits have peaked. However, maybe I'm wrong. Just impatient. Either way, I feel myself inching closer and closer to find something to really take my lifting to new heights. Anything, and I mean anything on what I should do with this?!

Brenwad

Awards
Junk this crap. Run 500mgs of test per week. Keep the cardarine and use pre workout.

HeavierPlease

HeavierPlease

Awards
Yeah, I guess I already knew the answer would along those lines. I can still totally return it all, as it isn't even here yet. It was like I read some good stuff, ordered, then read a lot of stuff saying it's worthless compared to just running a cycle of the tried and true stuff.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I guess I already knew the answer would along those lines. I can still totally return it all, as it isn't even here yet. It was like I read some good stuff, ordered, then read a lot of stuff saying it's worthless compared to just running a cycle of the tried and true stuff.
If you can return it, I would do that.
Be intentional about what you put in your body.
Research. Talk it out on here if you like.
Then buy what you've decided on.

And yes, Metabolan sides can be pretty strong.

HeavierPlease

HeavierPlease

Awards
Yeah, definitely! I appreciate the input! Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. Impulse buy, mostly. I will be returning em as soon as they get here. So would just a test cycle be the simplest for the wisest for a 1st time cycle? Run test cyp or test e for 12 weeks, with an AI on hand, and Nolvadex or clomid for 4 weeks for pct?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, definitely! I appreciate the input! Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. Impulse buy, mostly. I will be returning em as soon as they get here. So would just a test cycle be the simplest for the wisest for a 1st time cycle? Run test cyp or test e for 12 weeks, with an AI on hand, and Nolvadex or clomid for 4 weeks for pct?
Yeah, that's what a lot of guys run for a first cycle. (And probably a good one).

If you wanted to, you could research a little more, then start a thread asking for critique of your proposed first cycle posted there.

Just beware of suggestions to make it too complicated. Your first cycle should be simple, so you can figure out how your body is going to react to external hormones. And it'll make it easier to figure out things like Estrogen control.

HeavierPlease

HeavierPlease

Awards
Right on, thanks man, I appreciate the point in the right direction! Already researching

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What exactly are the sides from Mentabolan ?
BOOBS.
(Seriously).

Oh, and as OldWitch referred to above.... I was pretty short tempered while taking it.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But MENT is one of the most popular drugs on this forum. Is versatile and great for libido and power. It needs to be taken with caution and you'll need estrogen prevention and maybe prolactin.
Some people can't deal with the estro.....most people can with some planning g and precaution .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But MENT is one of the most popular drugs on this forum. Is versatile and great for libido and power. It needs to be taken with caution and you'll need estrogen prevention and maybe prolactin.
Some people can't deal with the estro.....most people can with some planning g and precaution .
Yeah, I wouldn't advise anyone to ever buy MENTABOLAN without getting Prolactin control as well.
I thought Ment (Trest) was boobalicious, until I tried Mentabolan.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I wouldn't advise anyone to ever buy MENTABOLAN without getting Prolactin control as well.
I thought Ment (Trest) was boobalicious, until I tried Mentabolan.
What's the difference?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the difference?
For me, the Mentabolan immediately attacks my chest. It really surprised me how quickly it acted. But I was on Test at the time. ...and we know that people's reactions to compounds differ to a degree.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, the Mentabolan immediately attacks my chest. It really surprised me how quickly it acted. But I was on Test at the time. ...and we know that people's reactions to conpounds differ to a degree.
But we aretalking about MENT.
In my ooo ion MENT is way stronger than trest and we have pages and pages discussing why/if this is true.
Same drug in the end though I believe

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
.... Hey, I was really bummed about it, man.
But for me...oral Trest was basically what I was hoping to get from Mentabolan anyway.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But we aretalking about MENT.
In my ooo ion MENT is way stronger than treat and we have pages and pagesdiscussing why/if this is true.
Same drug in the end though I believe
Actually, technically speaking....Ment is Trestolone. It gets confusing because of the name Mentabolan.

Yeah, Mentabolan is a "PH" of Trest. But that doesn't tell the whole story, as usual.
My experiences with the two compounds are dramatically different.

Reactions: Nac
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mentabolan is the actual Pharma drug trestdione. "Ment" or Trestolone is very popular, but far less estrogenic, and actually less powerful overall. Still massively estrogenic, just less.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys can go search the thread bear strength. This was discussed thoroughly. In my opinion meant the prohormone to trestolone is much stronger than trestolone. That's because it's active on its own before it even converts to trestolone

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mentabolan is the actual Pharma drug trestdione. "Ment" or Trestolone is very popular, but far less estrogenic, and actually less powerful overall. Still massively estrogenic, just less.
It's less estrogenic than what?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you might be wrong about that mentabolan is just a pH to trestolone

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you might be wrong about that mentabolan is just a pH to trestolone
I'm definitely not wrong. "Just a ph" means nothing to me. Diones are often stronger than their "target" 17b hydroxy counterpart. And in this case the Dione is the actual pharmaceutical to market.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope this is the right place to post this. My bad if it's not. It seems to blend with the topics I've read aboutm

So, basically I went a little wild and bought some oral mentabolan with some SARMs on a whim, in a kind of "**** it" moment. Rad140, LGD, and cardarine to be specific. I've been on fence about crossing into this side of lifting for a while now. This leads to the few questions I have:

1. Is this stack even worth doing?! Like if I ran the mentabolan in the front weeks and ran the sarms for 12 weeks would it be worth my time and risk?

2. It seems after some reading, after buying them, that just running a test cycle might have been better (and cheaper). I guess I felt like this would be more like an in between step

3. If I just continue to go with this, are the mentabolan sides as intense as I've read? Realistically when bought it, I didn't think it'd honestly have as much of an impact as I've read it has.

A quick background, I've been lifting since I was in high school. Didn't get super serious (diet mainly) til I was 20. I'm 27 now, never ran a cycle of any kind, although I've always been tempted. I had a few extended breaks, but always got back after it. I'm 186, hovering around 13% bf. I'm basically just looking to cut up a bit more and then blow up! I feel as if my natural limits have peaked. However, maybe I'm wrong. Just impatient. Either way, I feel myself inching closer and closer to find something to really take my lifting to new heights. Anything, and I mean anything on what I should do with this?!
Id say run it.
LGD 20mg daily
Cardarine 10mg daily
MENT pre workout and pre sex
12 weeks followed proper PCT for 5 weeks.
Save the RAD140

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely not wrong. "Just a ph" means nothing to me. Diones are often stronger than their "target" 17b hydroxy counterpart. And in this case the Dione is the actual pharmaceutical to market.
Mentabolan is active on its own and also converts to trest.
Nothing scary or wild there.
It is stronger than oral trest in my opinion . but we've debated that heavily on this forum. Some say oral trest is stronger.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And, ok, go ahead and dose 100mg trestdione a day and tell me how you feel after a couple of weeks.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We've definitely established on this forum a long time ago that the pH to trest is a lot stronger but I'd say 3 out of every 10 think the opposite. Some people experience way more of an effect from oral trestolone so it's not a one-size-fit-all kind of like with all Peds it's user dependent. I don't ever take ment for more than one day at a time I usually use it once a week sometimes twice a week as it pre-workout. In my opinion m e n t is stronger than injectable trest milligram versus milligram.
But the idea that you that you take m e n t and you're automatically going to grow tits is ridiculous

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We've definitely established on this forum a long time ago that the pH to trest is a lot stronger but I'd say 3 out of every 10 think the opposite. Some people experience way more of an effect from oral trestolone so it's not a one-size-fit-all kind of like with all Peds it's user dependent. I don't ever take ment for more than one day at a time I usually use it once a week sometimes twice a week as it pre-workout. In my opinion m e n t is stronger than injectable trest milligram versus milligram.
But the idea that you that you take m e n t and you're automatically going to grow tits is ridiculous
Stronger doesn't really have much to do with how you grow... Winstrol is strong as hell, and it certainly doesn't blow you up.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stronger doesn't really have much to do with how you grow... Winstrol is strong as hell, and it certainly doesn't blow you up.
Okay. But taking Mentabolann isn't some sort of crazy risk it's about as risky as taking trestolone

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay. But taking Mentabolann isn't some sort of crazy risk it's about as risky as taking trestolone
Right. They still have different effects, though, and mentabolan is definitely more estrogenic by its very nature being a Dione of a 19-nor. It's a chemical fact of its construction.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey, do us all a favor and quote the post that says, "You're automatically going to grow tits".
..Because I sure missed that one.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey, do us all a favor and quote the post that says, "You're automatically going to grow tits".
..Because I sure missed that one.
Actually, you and I both alluded to as much, but obviously we were being facetious. I mean it's possible for sure, certainly not automatic.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually, you and I both alluded to as much, but obviously we were being facetious. I mean it's possible for sure, certainly not automatic.
I alluded to the posibility. When someone asks about the sides of a compound, and you list them.... That doesn't mean they are automatic.

But I do believe that if someone wasn't properly prepared (as can often be the case), it could be more of a likelihood with this compound (in my opinion.)

In my experience, the likelihood of having gyno (or gyno symptoms) is higher with this compound, than with any other compound that I've ever tried.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I alluded to the posibility. When someone asks about the sides of a compound, and you list them.... That doesn't mean they are automatic.

But I do believe that if someone wasn't properly prepared (as can often be the case), it could be more of a likelihood with this compound (in my opinion.)
Tbh I think it's more likely with trestdione than trendione by far, and that's saying a lot.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey, I'm glad that I tried it. And I'm not saying not to use it. I'm just hoping that people will be careful, and be prepared.

And I agree with Cgkone... It can be useful preworkout (although I prefer oral Trest).

I personally wouldn't want to take it every day either.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tbh I think it's more likely with trestdione than trendione by far, and that's saying a lot.
I haven't tried Tren (yet).
But I was truly surprised at how fast the gyno symptoms hit.
LOL. It was quick.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I'm glad that I tried it. And I'm not saying not to use it. I'm just hoping that people will be careful, and be prepared.

And I agree with Cgkone... It can be useful preworkout (although I prefer oral Trest).

I personally wouldn't want to take it every day either.
Every day is when sides comes.
Im sorry you had a bad run with MENT.
If your that sensitive you should have caber and letro ready if you try tren. The sides are way worse on tren then MENT.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Every day is when sides comes.
Im sorry you had a bad run with MENT.
If your that sensitive you should have caber and letro ready if you try tren. The sides are way worse on tren then MENT.
Yeah... I have a LOT of concerns with Tren (for me personally). LOL. Aerobic performance, insomnia, estro/prolactin sides, extra body heat.....
I may finally break down and try it. ...one winter. :)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah... I have a LOT of concerns with Tren (for me personally). LOL. Aerobic performance, insomnia, estro/prolactin sides, extra body heat.....
I may finally break down and try it. ...one winter. :)
Extreme power. Super sex drive. Massive vasculuarity. Nutrient partition.
It has its upsides

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me the first 2 weeks on tren is hell. Then it gets better and better.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Extreme power. Super sex drive. Massive vasculuarity. Nutrient partition.
It has its upsides
I've definitely been tempted several times.
We'll see how long I can hold out....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Bengal Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0