Mentabolan pre workout

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I have read others posts and reccomendations. Took 20 mg pwo this morning. Felt nothing but a solid pump. I did not take my normal pre today, I wanted to give the ment an honest test. I don't want to go up to 30, I will just add the pwo. Just saying. Any comments or suggestions????

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing this for a while now. Twenty mg is nothing. Try at least 50. I just take 100 mg worth with me to the gym and chew on them intra workout about every 15-20 minutes or so.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I worked up to trying 100. I started with around 50. Almost finished with my second pack. Won't purchase anymore for this cycle anyway. I do like the stuff though.

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
T bone do you stack it? How did you run for? Was it good?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T bone do you stack it? How did you run for? Was it good?
Running it now. Only intra-workout. Stacking with DermaTrest and recently just started Trehnbolic. Plus I have some TR3ST, tried that stacked with the Mentabolan but it seemed to take away from it. Only tried that a few times now it's strictly the Mentabolan. Just doing two packs and running it pre-workout and when it's done I'm done.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries about re upping as they don't sell it anymore.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really?, I just checked and it's in stock. You're talking about Mentabolan correct?
Mentabolan from phf supplements

Guess they were fronting about no longer making stuff.

Only 18$ per pack too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HeavierPlease Anabolics 45
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 2
apoxtle Anabolics 13
jbryand101b Anabolics 30