Mechabol - 7 weeks too long?

yeahbuddy22

Awards
Just finishing up 6th week of mechabol at 100mg ed, stacked with dermacrine 5 pumps per day. i am taking cycle assist as well.

can i do another week or is this too long? it is methylated, so liver is a concern and i dont know if you want to shut myself down even more in terms of hpta. but im feeling great and gains are still coming, so wondering if a nother week will be ok or not.

pct will be:

nolva 25 / 25 / 12.5 / 12.5
DAA for 4 weeks
tribulus - 2g a day

maybe erase tapering down starting 3rd week of pct? not sure if needed...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is libido and energy?

7 weeks is fine. Make sure you get blood work and you should probably be taking aegis as well just as precaution.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards

7 weeks is fine. Make sure you get blood work and you should probably be taking aegis as well just as precaution.
Agreed, 7-8 weeks would be ok. Just make sure your PCT and "cycle supports" are all in check and get some blood work done at the end and you should be good to go.

yeahbuddy22

Awards

libido is a bit lowe then normal but still not bad. lethargy not too bad but definitely there. the liver damage shouldnt be a huge concern with the extra week?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
liver damage from orals is sooo overrated!!! no ur fine
imho the only orals that i would really worry about liver damage is anadrol, halotestin, and winstrol... even those can be run safely for 6 weeks by most ppl

yeahbuddy22

Awards
guys here is another idea - im just done 6 weeks of mechabol 100mg a day stacked with dermacrine 5 pumps a day.

can i stop the mecha, but keep using dermacrine for 2 more weeks? or is that not even worth it?

gige16

gige16

Awards
I started up on a cycle of mechabol just wanted to know howd you like it and if it worked good for you?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Mechabol is what pmag converts into isn't it? Have you tried pmag? How would you compare the two obviously Mechabol being stronger...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
guys here is another idea - im just done 6 weeks of mechabol 100mg a day stacked with dermacrine 5 pumps a day.

can i stop the mecha, but keep using dermacrine for 2 more weeks? or is that not even worth it?
You can do that for sure! Its a great way to bridge into your PCT. Kinda like patrick arnolds old 11-oxo bridge into PCT.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mechabol is what pmag converts into isn't it? Have you tried pmag? How would you compare the two obviously Mechabol being stronger...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
The effects should be very similiar, if not identical. But Pmag has to convert to mechabol, whereas mechabol converts to nothing as it is already an active steroid.