MCC vs CEE for cutting Sponsored by SNS! >>>

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Alright guys, SNS has been kind enough to sponsor me during my comparison run off MCC vs my usual CEE. :)

I'm 27 years old, 5,11" 180lbs, 7.5% bodyfat, and a nutritionist on a carb cycling diet.

I'll also add that my diet is so clean that supplements really take effect quickly so it shouldn't take long to gauge the effects.

My staples in the background of this are an iron free multi, Arctic Pure Fish Oil, Ammino Support, and of course protein, glutamine peptide supps as usual.

My training will go unchanged to gauge the effects of JUST the MCC change.

Dosages will be the same (5g split pre and post workout) for about 60 days to keep things fair. I'll surely be playing with higher dosages later in the run, as usual haha, to find MCC's efficiency point for my regimine.

I'm mainly curious to see if there's any fluid retention with MCC and how it aids ATP compared to CEE.

I'll be posting on this regularly as I notice changes so thanks for following and a huge thanks again to SNS! :D

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sounds good!!

You will enjoy this ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get rockin man! :D
kinda curious about the 5 g pre and post, I usually only use 2.5 lol. I shall experiment along side ya!

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
kinda curious about the 5 g pre and post, I usually only use 2.5 lol. I shall experiment along side ya!
For sure, I'm going to start with it split (2.5g pre and post) and work my way up in the later weeks. :439:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
For sure, I'm going to start with it split (2.5g pre and post) and work my way up in the later weeks. :439:
sounds good friend! :thumbsup:

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I took my first dose last night and while I was just doing abs, I still got nice pumps in my midsection.

Tonight will be the real test with some hardcore shoulders and bis! :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good! Curious to what your thoughts will be ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Watcha thinking about it so far?

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
The pumps and strength from it are pretty nice man, it's still to early to notice if any water retention will occur, but I'm hoping I won't.

I'm hitting back today so things should be fun. :)

Stay tuned!

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I tried all 6 caps pre workout yesterday and think I prefer that over splitting it up.

I'm going to give this another week and start ramping upwards. :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sweet :) you how many g's you going to ramp up to?

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Sweet :) you how many g's you going to ramp up to?
I may double the dose to 5g pre AND post workout just on my training days to see what happens. :439:

I have noted that when I'm on CEE I feel minute strain in my kidneys when they break it down, but I haven't noticed that effect with MCC.

Just an observation. ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I may double the dose to 5g pre AND post workout just on my training days to see what happens. :439:

I have noted that when I'm on CEE I feel minute strain in my kidneys when they break it down, but I haven't noticed that effect with MCC.

Just an observation. ;)
good ....good!!

Curious as to the 5g of MCC, i only do 2.5

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
following, good work. ive seen this guy on some of the "underground" boards and he does some of the best logs.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
following, good work. ive seen this guy on some of the "underground" boards and he does some of the best logs.
Thanks man, and good to see ya over here. ;)

I'm digging the pumps on MCC and will start bumping up on Monday.

I AM debating on stacking both CEE and MCC since they're both so cost effective. Haha!

However, I'll definitely give MCC it's fair run for a few weeks solo before I step in that direction. :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, and good to see ya over here. ;)

I'm digging the pumps on MCC and will start bumping up on Monday.

I AM debating on stacking both CEE and MCC since they're both so cost effective. Haha!

However, I'll definitely give MCC it's fair run for a few weeks solo before I step in that direction. :)
kinda weird you said that, i was already thinking what it would be like to just do the 6caps pre and just take a 5gr Creapure post just to make it super cost effective.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
kinda weird you said that, i was already thinking what it would be like to just do the 6caps pre and just take a 5gr Creapure post just to make it super cost effective.
Definitely, if you like monohydrate. It's all water for me so CEE's always been best for me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Definitely, if you like monohydrate. It's all water for me so CEE's always been best for me.
hows strength gain been on CEE for you? Ive used it for 1.5years or so and it was kinda minute IME. Dont flame me... I did use cell mass :shhh:

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
hows strength gain been on CEE for you? Ive used it for 1.5years or so and it was kinda minute IME. Dont flame me... I did use cell mass :shhh:
Haha! CEE's been a staple of mine for a year now so I'm sure I'm used to it's effects. However, stacking them is starting to sound pretty good. lol

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Things are going well with MCC, but I think my body favors CEE > MCC. I'm going to start stacking them until the MCC runs out and resume my CEE staple regimine.

I DO recommend that all should try both to see how they affect you and your program as we're all different.

Regardless, SNS has you covered for quality and cost effective creatine not matter which you choose. ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
howd the stacking go?