** AZOTH SIGNS CROSSFIT SUPER COACH AND PRODIGY, GREG MCCLURE*

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Screenshot_20180308-141237.jpg

Azoth would like to announce our most recent athlete signing, prominent European CrossFit athlete Greg McClure @gmcclure25.

Greg, hoarding multiple awards in CrossFit and current Scottish Indoor rowing champion is currently working as head CrossFit coach at the world renowned fitness complex Club La Santa in Lanzarote, training with some of the most renowned Crossfit athletes such as Sara Sigmundsdóttir and Samantha Briggs

Greg has spent most of his adult pursuing fitness and training goals, working abroad and chasing dreams through his passion for badminton initially and more laterally CrossFit and embodies the AZOTH mission to the fullest.

The AZOTH 2.0 Nootropic product hit the market in August of 2017 and has since it's inception sold over 14,000 units and it's success propelled a recent TV deal with ESPN, Fox, and Bravo to hit national commercial time in the summer of 2018 through Shark-Tank investor, Kevin Harrington and has since September been a board sponsor at AnabolicMinds.com

"For a long time, people thought Nootropics were just for academics or entrepreneurs, but the truth is that a sharp mind propels athletes to peak-performance and now Nootropics are slowly dominating the fitness space. We've seen MMA fighters, Bodybuilders, track athletes, and now a slew of Crossfitters utilize Nootropics in their supplement arsenal, and for the right reasons. At the top level, it's a mental game, and even an ounce of increased cognitive output can put someone at the top. I can't wait to see what superstars like Greg McClure are able to accomplish with a powerful Nootropic product by their side.
" - Prady Tewarie. Founder @AZOTH

Stay tuned here for Greg's fitness blog and updates on how he uses our current product Azoth 2.0 to propel his training to new and exciting heights.

We welcome Greg to the Azoth team and look forward to whole new levels of Getting **** Done!

www.SeekingAzoth.com
PR Source/credits: Poolcue

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was just going to order more Azoth, but I see your product just took a $10 price jump which is $1 per capsule. I enjoyed my two bottle run, but I am going to go with some phosphatidylserine/Alpha GPC caps instead now. Success will be very short lived if people can’t afford the product..