Awards
  • Established
Pr oh yea baby get it gong

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The intensity is at a fever pitch in here dude!! Awesome shizz bro. And I just love those spontaneous libido checks. My libido always shifts into high gear when I see those hot ass babes!!! :hump:

Keep killin' dat cold relentless steel my brother-in-arms!!!! :duel:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
:clap2:pR woo woo!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
The intensity is at a fever pitch in here dude!! Awesome shizz bro. And I just love those spontaneous libido checks. My libido always shifts into high gear when I see those hot ass babes!!! :hump:

Keep killin' dat cold relentless steel my brother-in-arms!!!! :duel:
Thank you thank you!!! i do appreciate it brutha!! and you know i'm an ass man!! the bigger the betta!! hahah and its has to be a bubble booty wooo hooo!!! or at least have a nice bubbalicious shape!!

:clap2:pR woo woo!!
WOOO HOO!!! Still working on that diet for ya'll haha just been busy :dump: but have no fear it'll be here sooner than lata!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bubbalicious shape is the way to go :hump:
Congrats on the PR btw :thumbsup:

//CC

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree, you cant really go wrong with a girl who has booty.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well at least i made it in on 2nd page. give em hell!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! And may I say OMFG as well for the libido check!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Wooo hooo!!! hahah its on like donkey kong all woooo hoooo updates comming soon :biglaugh: whoa!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
world class log, big A!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IM LATE I KNOW!!!

But ill be more then a lurker this time!!

GET SOME!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
2/3 + 2/4 = Day 6 + 7

ALRIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT BABBBBBAAAEEEE!!!1 i'M BACK AND READY TO ATTACK THIS SHIIII!!! HAHAH I know ya'll missed me!!! and if you haven't well the #$%@ You too!!! muhahahahaha!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I"M in the zoooooooonee baaaaaaaabyyyyyyy!!!! I just have to say a few things right know. . . i was offered a sponsored log with CEL in running ther PCT Solo Style sooo I have to figure out the details. . . .I'm fairly certain they'll allow me to finish up the first batch of this log and then i'll move quickly to some CEL PCT. . . I'm Stoked Excited but I don't want to do too much talking and lets get to teh nitty gritty

WHILE I WAS GONE!!

2/3

Shoulder Press
90 x 6 135 x 10 155 x 10 155 x 8 >135 8

Arnolds
45 x 10 50 x 10>30 x 8 50 x 10> 30 x 8

Comment: I would like to say that arnolds are my favorite exercise and right after each arnold i would go into rear delt raises!!!

Rear Delt Raises
17.5 x 10 30 x 10 30 x 8 30 x 8

Shrugs BB
135 x 10 225 x 10 225 x 10 225 x 10

WHOA!!!

THats it. . . I'm Modifying my work outs know ya'll I'm going to work on Less MOvements Slightly higher reps but focus more on the movement and the MInd Muscle Connection that goes along with each movement. I have been doing this know for teh last couple of work out sessions and it seems to be going very well!!!! I have still yet to pin out a diet due to the fact that I went to my nutritionist and we took my BMI BABY!!! hahah i'll let ya know at teh end of this update

Taste - 10/10 - I love the taste of Ghenerate!!!
Appetite - 10/10 HUNGRY ALLLL THE TIME HAHAH!!! ITS WORKING!!!
Pumps - 8/10 - I can feel it getting better and better just not at its peak yet!
Mental Focus - 10/10 Mind Muscle Connection is INSANE!!
Libido - 10/10 hmmm well ITS ALLIVEE ITS ALLLIIVVEEE :booty:
Aggression - 9/10 - almost a 10 i just have the urge to lift shiii haha well don't we all here??

Fat loss - 1lb so far!!! its nice what i wanted so i thought but after talking to my nutritionist he said maintain. . was water which was nice!!! muhaha

Vascularity - 8/10 - once this product peaks i know it will be a 10
Sleep - 10/10 OMFG haha thats all i need to say. . OMFG its wonderful!!

2/4
Quads!!!!

Front Squat/BB lunge ( when you see the > it means the lunge movement)
90 x 10 > 0 x 10 135 x 10 > 135 x 10 225 x 10 > 225 x 8 225 x 10 > 135 x 12

Single Legged Calf Raises
35 x 10 35 x 10 55 x 12 55 x 12 55 x 10

Thats all she wrote!! You guys i'm really liking this new routine methodology!! just pick on grp and BLAST'M!!! then allow time for them to repair and regrow!!! I'm In season and i might be picking up a powerlifting coach! I know the methods are different but he's studying kinetics so he understands what needs to go into the bodybuilding aspects due to the fact that powerlifting and BB are different. . .NE WAYS!! I just have to say that i'm really enjoying this product and i'll be addin my prework out supp soon!!!

Appetite - 10/10
Libido - :shocked:
Aggression - 9/10
Weight Loss 10/10 - 1 lb is great already!! diet plays a role but its tricky stuff ya dig!!
Pumps - 8/10
Metal Focus - 10/10
Vascularity - 9/10
Overall Feeling - 10/10
Sleep - 10/10 OMFG haha thats all i need to say. . OMFG its wonderful!!

BMI Stats:
Height: 6'0
Weight: 220.8
BF: 8.8% WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! hahah I thought i was higher but i wasn't soo my diet will be modified to maintain. . I will be checking back in 3 wks where i'm at but as far as crazy diet goes not yet!!! THATS ALL I GOT BABY!!!

LIBIDO CHK!!! :eek:p: :booty:
New Image.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I picked a great time to sub in. What an ass! Great log so far bud caught up on the whole thing you are rocking it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
nice low bf % A!

Im like 10.6 right now, dammit lol.

but yeah, Ghenerate taste pretty good. Reminds me dimeatap the childern's cough medicine. I could drink a whole bottle of it

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice hills there in that libido check :)
Man you got nice BMI stats going there! Congrats!
I don't know mine, but I'd like to.
Keep killing it man :thumbsup:

//CC

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geez! i need to see her standing up, damn bent over would be even better-more pics of that one- please!
btw-cel's pct support is good stuff, i've never ran it outside of pct but when i used it for x-tren pct i really liked it.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Man I picked a great time to sub in. What an ass! Great log so far bud caught up on the whole thing you are rocking it.
Thanks brutha!!! its always nice to have ya down witht eh sickness!!! COOOMMEEE OOOON IIINNNN!!!

nice low bf % A!

Im like 10.6 right now, dammit lol.

but yeah, Ghenerate taste pretty good. Reminds me dimeatap the childern's cough medicine. I could drink a whole bottle of it
Ya its a touch better htan the dimetap though because it has the hint of orange essence ya dig!! ya i was shocked when he said 8.8 hahah i was like WTF!! WOOOO HOOOO!! Won't lie my confidence bump up a few notches ahha

Nice hills there in that libido check :)
Man you got nice BMI stats going there! Congrats!
I don't know mine, but I'd like to.
Keep killing it man :thumbsup:

//CC
THanks again brutha!!! HOpefully your feeling betta!!! and i'm going to the netherlands during the last month of summer!!! MUAHAH KEEP YA POSTED ROTTERDAM to check out teh PORTS!!! for europeans business

geez! i need to see her standing up, damn bent over would be even better-more pics of that one- please!
btw-cel's pct support is good stuff, i've never ran it outside of pct but when i used it for x-tren pct i really liked it.
HELL YA!!! can't wait T. . .CEL makes products that work!!!! NO IFS ANDS OR BUTTS :biglaugh:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big Aaeleal is kicking some major ass up in this thingy!! And speaking of ass.....WOW what a bubblicious booty on that fukkin' hottie laying there face down......just like I'd like to hit her!!!!:hitit:

Rear-end train wreck on that tushie!!!:hump: :booty: :spankme:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHOA!!! What a Crazy weekend ya'll. . .But its time to let the lifting festivities begin!!!! Nothin much to report besied dosing as usual!!!! If ya don't know it by know I'll hit ya up with a follow update here after my work out this afternoon!!! Its snowing like crazy here in MN though!!!! The Time is ticking and I have to register for the Mr. Minnesota. . .ahhhh shiiii hahah its going to be a great week!!! I'm havin flower sent on friday and call me crazy but i think i'm more excited for her than she is!!! CHIVILARY IS NOT DEAD!!! :sasmokin:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see how the lift treats ya Bro, congrats on the low BF!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WHOA!!! What a Crazy weekend ya'll. . .But its time to let the lifting festivities begin!!!! Nothin much to report besied dosing as usual!!!! If ya don't know it by know I'll hit ya up with a follow update here after my work out this afternoon!!! Its snowing like crazy here in MN though!!!! The Time is ticking and I have to register for the Mr. Minnesota. . .ahhhh shiiii hahah its going to be a great week!!! I'm havin flower sent on friday and call me crazy but i think i'm more excited for her than she is!!! CHIVILARY IS NOT DEAD!!! :sasmokin:
get registered for the contest i think you will do well, and you will see where you stand. oh, yeah-chicks dig flowers at their work, so you will be rewarded, lol.:fest06:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like how the lifts are looking. Im waiting to see days 7 and 8

And just use all that excitment and extra T your getting and apply it to LIFTING!!! Have her stand in a corner with the rose and scream LIFT YOU BIG SON OF A B*TCH!!!...if you can get her to do that then she is a keeper!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been snowing here too...can't wait to move somewhere warm!

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Nice log man!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahhahah!!!!!! GUESS WHO"S BACK IN THE MuTHA TRUCKIN HOUSE BABAAAAAAAAAE!!!! LIKE WEIGHT BAAAAABAaaaaaaaaaeee!!!! COOOOOOOOOMEEE OOOOOOOON IIIIIIIIIN!!!! hahah okay well now that i got that out of the way lets give some of these updates!!!! hahah welll everybody things have been particularly busy. . . international shipping for agricultural products is on teh rise again. . . .THANK GOD!!! and Imports are up as well but yet there the carriers are shortening the supply of containers and raising prices......hmmmmmmm if thats not ****ed up than i don't know what is. . . .. So as all of this is going on I've been killing the guy my friends. . . . just kill it!!!! I didn't realize i got so behind but lets do this!!!

Dosing
Ghenerate - 7 sprays - prework out
- 7 sprays - b4 bed

I-Gh-1 - 5 caps - prework out
- 2 caps - b4 bed

Comment: This will be my last day on teh I-GH-1. . . I want to continue this product but i have a CEL PCT ASSIST LOG that will have to been done here due to teh fact that its Sponsored. . . hmmmmmm these are things that have to be done and well might I add!!! Have a Rep to keep up. . . . :trout: hahah Enought of the Bsing HERE WE GO.

Day 8 + 9

I toook this weekend off the recoop the ol CNS. . .and it was super bowl week. . I Won't lie i wasn't a fan of doing that haha and won't do it again but i needed to be done!!! Even the BEST HAVE TO REST!!!!

Day 10

Chest/Back

Bench
90 x 10 135 x 8 165 x 8 175 x 8 225 x 8 315 x 6> 225 x 8

Comment: Well i Busted out 2.5 at teh 315 i had a buddy help me with teh other 3.5 hahah and it did feel good!!! But i'll need to work on my negatives to push that weight!!! I do know that!!! it looked lighter than it was hahah but go big or go home baby!!!

Yates
90 x 10 135 x 10 185 x 10 185 x 10>135 x 10>90 x 8

Incline Flys
45 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 10

Calf Raises (single Leg)
45 x 10 75 x 10 85 x 10 90 x 10

Seat Cable Rows
120 x 10 160 x 10 160 x 10>120 x 8>100 x 6

Summary
This was a wonderful Work out!!! i love combining back and chest!!! Most of the time i take about 2.5-3hrs to do this because i like to take my time but with a new methodology in just blasting certain muscle grps and letting them recoop i think this was a perfect work out!!! Today is legs and i can't wait. . . going to focus on rear squats and Leg Press!!! OOOOOHHH YAAA!!!!

Appetite - 10/10 - :shocked:
Libio - 8/10
Agression - 8/10 - Slight increase not as much as I thought
Focus - 10/10 - My Favorite part about these products
Pumps - 9/10 - Starting to feel more full!!!
Vascularity - 9/10 - Getting better and Better with everyday!!!
Taste - 10/10 - Love the orange/grape fusion!!!
Sleep - 10/10 - AMAZING!!!! The dreams I have are Intense!!! I Love it!!
Overall Feeling - 10/10 - I'm digging these products For multiple reasons!!

Well ya'll I will give ya an update on my leg session as well!!! Its going to be fun!!! I forgot my belt so i think i'll stay with higher reps but i'm doing box squats!!! WOOO HOOO!!! HEAVY LEG PRESS TOO!!!! COME GET SOME BABY!!! ToM PLATZ LEGS BIIIIIIATCH!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workout Brother!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome update brutha :thumbsup: Killing it on the bench :)
How many days has it been now? When will go over to the PCT Assist?

//CC

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see that my warrior brother is still kicking some major ass up in here!!! :smashfreakB: :buttkick:

Keep slayin' em dude!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GOOD WORKOUT!!

Hitting some heavy weight on the bench. how is the diet looking?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive bench numbers and a solid looking workout all around!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Awesome update brutha :thumbsup: Killing it on the bench :)
How many days has it been now? When will go over to the PCT Assist?

//CC
According to my dosing scheme its been two weeks with the both I-Gh-1 and Ghenerate. . . my days are lil off i will say that but I want to put the ghenerate and the back burner and start with teh PCT ASSIST. . . I'm think next week start with teh PCT cuz i've been feeling a lil low and i think its from my last cycle and not following with a lil PCT action. . . . don't want to leave the guys at CEL HANGING!!! so that is what i'll do

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
GOOD WORKOUT!!

Hitting some heavy weight on the bench. how is the diet looking?
Diet is looking pretty good right know its split but since my BMI was taken i scored a 8.8% so he wants me to continue eating clean but continue to go heavy and EAT!!!! don't want to peak to early. . .i uped the diet to about 3k -3.3k 220-250g protein 175-220g carbs fat not yet calculated still working. . .and work on my metabolic rate too. . .i'll keep ya up todate on that but any suggestions would be great!!!:439:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
libido will hit 10/10 on the cel pct- very good stuff. tell the g/f to be ready.:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Could hardly walk out of that gym baby!!! HOT DAM!!! LEG SLAUGHTER FEST MUHAHHAHA. . . I'ma break it down very simple for ya. . .

Dosage - Ghenerate - 7 sprays Pre Workout

I-GH-1 - 3 caps - The last of the mohicans :damnit1:

Feb. 10th

LEGS!!

Rear Squat
135 x 10 135 x 10 185 x 8 225 x 8 275 x 8 315 x 8 315 x 8>185 x 8>90 x 8

Comment : OMFG hahah wanted to puke during these last super sets lemme tell you what!!! ON TOP OF IT i was doing Leg PRESS IMBETWEEN SETS HAHAH!!!! KILL"M BABY TOM PLATZ!!! WHEELS FROM HELL!!!!!!! :firedevil:

Leg Press (weight only)
270 x 10 450 x 10 630 x 8 720 x 6 > 450 x 8 > 270 x 8

Comment: OMFG hahah this is intense on top of all this have to go back to teh rear squat!!! Blasting my legs dammit!!! I want BIGGER SWEEPS and need to work on them ASAP!!! hahah 4months out lil less. . .NEED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

Adduction
80 x 20 130 x 12

Abduction
80 x 15 130 x 12

Comment : would have done the last sets but didn't have time :worried: I will say one thing!!! I don't care where i place as long as i get best GLUTE category I'm good!!!! I will have the best glutes and thats all there is to that!!! Stay Tuned for this log will be post poned for my Sponsored Log with CEL. . .Running there PCT ASSIST SOLO STYLE BABY!!! mUAHHA!!! :booty:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
libido will hit 10/10 on the cel pct- very good stuff. tell the g/f to be ready.:cheers:
yes ;)

PCT assist is good stuff bro, I loves it!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ohhh yaaa!!! Will Do!!!! haha not g/f but possibility :biglaugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ohhh yaaa!!! Will Do!!!! haha not g/f but possibility :biglaugh:
you keep sending her flowers she is going to think she is, lol.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Diet is looking pretty good right know its split but since my BMI was taken i scored a 8.8% so he wants me to continue eating clean but continue to go heavy and EAT!!!! don't want to peak to early. . .i uped the diet to about 3k -3.3k 220-250g protein 175-220g carbs fat not yet calculated still working. . .and work on my metabolic rate too. . .i'll keep ya up todate on that but any suggestions would be great!!!:439:

Excellent precision with the diet bro!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
like i said. . .a candidate fooo shoooo :bigok:
options my friend, are a young man's best friend- just ask tiger, lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet is solid my man :thumbsup: Keep killing it!!

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well My Friends i do want to say that i will be getting back to this log although wasn't my best work it was still fun!!! The more of these i do the better they will be!!! Muhaha!!! its time to hit up a Sponsored Log for the Bruthas at CEL show what i'm made of!!!!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
can anyone comment on if HGHup is worth a crap?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
can anyone comment on if HGHup is worth a crap?
YES!!! it is. . .some of my fellow AM bruthas have taken it and REP IT HARD!!!! soo i would say that if your looking for a HGH product that is a great one!!! Although i'm stopping this particular product i will pick it back up again!!! and I do like it soo far!!! i think they say dose for about 2 bottles of the HGH and stop for some time!! Pem would be able to help ya more on that one!!!

COME ONE COME ALL. . .Goin to DEVERT your all to http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/145765-cel-s-pct.html
COOOMEE OOON INNNNN!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LEG SLAUGHTER FEST MUHAHHAHA. . .Rear Squat
135 x 10 135 x 10 185 x 8 225 x 8 275 x 8 315 x 8 315 x 8>185 x 8>90 x 8

Comment : OMFG hahah wanted to puke during these last super sets lemme tell you what!!! ON TOP OF IT i was doing Leg PRESS IMBETWEEN SETS HAHAH!!!! KILL"M BABY TOM PLATZ!!! WHEELS FROM HELL!!!!!!! :firedevil:
Hel yeah!! Way to kill it, killer!!!

Tom Platz, now that cat had some crazy huge wheels!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hel yeah!! Way to kill it, killer!!!

Tom Platz, now that cat had some crazy huge wheels!!!
HELL YA MAN!!! WHEELZ FROM HELL!!! woooooo :firedevil: