maximize v2 vs maximize intense

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yea 2 scoops on Mv2 is crazy lol however I did 14grams of max intense (1 serving is 7500mg) and I had to leave the gym early bc I was so stimmed. I finished my workout.. 20 sets for legs in like 30 mins... Lol
LMFAO!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, one scoop of intense is like two scoops of MV2? or is there a different feel to it? Cause MV2 just doesn't do it for me anymore, even at 2 full scoops...
They feel very, very, different.

Also, is that dude affilliated with Iforce or anything? Calling it better than Craze is a BIG call (by no means am I saying it's not) just like to know.

We have zero connection to Marc Lobliner. I was as surprised as anyone when I saw the video

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, one scoop of intense is like two scoops of MV2? or is there a different feel to it? Cause MV2 just doesn't do it for me anymore, even at 2 full scoops...
2 scoops of MV2 has more 1,3 dim than 1 scoop Intense, FYI...but yes they do 'feel' different from each other.

@ VT, did I read a post elsewhere that the next run/batch of Intense is going to be 1,3 dim-free?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes next batch of maximize intense will be 1,3 free.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will there be a 1,3 replacement in it? and is MV2 being discontinued?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will there be a 1,3 replacement in it? and is MV2 being discontinued?

We have a unique compound that gives more energy, but similar focus/tunnel vision as 1,3....and doesn't give u stim dick. I'm really excited to finally release it.

Im not sure on Mxv2 tbh

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have a unique compound that gives more energy, but similar focus/tunnel vision as 1,3....and doesn't give u stim dick. I'm really excited to finally release it.

Im not sure on Mxv2 tbh
Ah well then, very good...I'll def compare IntenseV1 with IV2 then...stim-'pee-pee' with 1,3 never was an issue for me... <-- didn't intend for that to rhyme...but again, I do thank you for your time. ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im not sure on Mxv2 tbh

DAMNIT! I like stim dick :( Makes life easier.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thumbs up for Intense here. Just tried it for the first time today. Gave me the willies right before I hit the gym. Had some shakes, tachypnea... all which was fine by me. Didn't make me uncomfortable at all as I knew it was go time. Once I got started those went away, energy stayed up and increased as I worked out, focus was good. Pump felt great.

1 scoop was all I took. And this is comparing it to 2 scoops v2 which I feel like really didn't do much for me. I will still finish it off, but it looks like Intense is here to stay!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
interested in this new compound to replace 1,3. im going to try the maximize intense out tomorrow when i lift. had to take the week off due to allergies and feeling like i was literally going to stop breathing in my sleep. but its slowly getting better.

and as far as stim dick is concerned... 1,3 and whatever is in craze has the exact opposite effect for me after they have peaked and my heart rate starts going down. i have no problems and it makes me super horny!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thumbs up for Intense here. Just tried it for the first time today. Gave me the willies right before I hit the gym. Had some shakes, tachypnea... all which was fine by me. Didn't make me uncomfortable at all as I knew it was go time. Once I got started those went away, energy stayed up and increased as I worked out, focus was good. Pump felt great.

1 scoop was all I took. And this is comparing it to 2 scoops v2 which I feel like really didn't do much for me. I will still finish it off, but it looks like Intense is here to stay!
I still think you have the wrong scooper for maxv2.... :p

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still think you have the wrong scooper for maxv2.... :p
LOL. **** it dude, next time I'm using 3 scoops of Mv2. It'll work better rrrrriiggght? And I'll get rid of it faster!!!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you need a detox brosef... When was the last time you took a break from pre workout powders?
You're right mate I do! but, It's just not do-able, well not for me. long hours, shift work, and being 32.....Just wont happen without my PWO shot bro.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea 2 scoops on Mv2 is crazy lol however I did 14grams of max intense (1 serving is 7500mg) and I had to leave the gym early bc I was so stimmed. I finished my workout.. 20 sets for legs in like 30 mins... Lol
aha nice.

In my next log which will be AH/AM/AD + Alphamass, I will also be doing a pre-workout comparison once a week in my log, it will be ASGT, Craze, Maximize Intense, Flashover, NeuroCore and C4. The log will be 11 weeks so I'll switch it up. First week I'll switch pre-workouts everyday, than try switching them going 3 days of use each etc. It will be fun :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aha nice.

In my next log which will be AH/AM/AD + Alphamass, I will also be doing a pre-workout comparison once a week in my log, it will be ASGT, Craze, Maximize Intense, Flashover, NeuroCore and C4. The log will be 11 weeks so I'll switch it up. First week I'll switch pre-workouts everyday, than try switching them going 3 days of use each etc. It will be fun :D
Nice JD! I took Intense yesterday and Craze today (with Hemavol for both). So far Intense > Craze... think I may have to bump up Craze's dosing I couldn't really feel anything. Felt the Hemavol though. Hoooo boy that stuff loves to pump you up! Interested to see your log!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice JD! I took Intense yesterday and Craze today (with Hemavol for both). So far Intense > Craze... think I may have to bump up Craze's dosing I couldn't really feel anything. Felt the Hemavol though. Hoooo boy that stuff loves to pump you up! Interested to see your log!
Yeah a buddy of mine that I trust very much about giving me supplement info told me Craze wasn't all that good, not as good as jack3d or MV2. He told me it would be good playing video games for the focus benefits it has lol........ I will see for myself tho:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah a buddy of mine that I trust very much about giving me supplement info told me Craze wasn't all that good, not as good as jack3d or MV2. He told me it would be good playing video games for the focus benefits it has lol........ I will see for myself tho:)
LOL... you a gamer man?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just got home from working out with the new max-intense peach mango.

Flavor 10/10. Stuff tastes great!

I used one scoop a few minutes before i left for the gym and before i got there i felt like my body was floating similar to the first few times i tried 1,3dmaa. My mood was definetly increased and I felt awesome before stepping foot in the gym. I did some bench and then went to do hang cleans and my heart started really pumping with the intensity and i was in the zone. Set a PR on tricep pushdowns, whole stack for 10 reps with good form... did 10 min of cardio to warm up my knees before my 20 rep squat set and my heart rate was 15 points higher than normal. Usually around 180, and i was up to 195 using the arc trainer (like a elliptical and stair stepper combined) then busted out my 20 rep squat set like a boss... then laid on the floor for 10 minutes b/c my legs were pumped as hell and on fire. surprised i havnt crashed yet, so this is better than flashover that ive used in the past. i could have stayed in the gym a while and obliterated my muscles if i wanted to. and all that with one scoop gives it a value of 10/10. wondering how fast i will build up a tolerance. so far, this stuff is beast!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I used one scoop a few minutes before i left for the gym and before i got there i felt like my body was floating similar to the first few times i tried 1,3dmaa. My mood was definetly increased and I felt awesome before stepping foot in the gym. I did some bench and then went to do hang cleans and my heart started really pumping with the intensity and i was in the zone. Set a PR on tricep pushdowns, whole stack for 10 reps with good form... did 10 min of cardio to warm up my knees before my 20 rep squat set and my heart rate was 15 points higher than normal. Usually around 180, and i was up to 195 using the arc trainer (like a elliptical and stair stepper combined) then busted out my 20 rep squat set like a boss... then laid on the floor for 10 minutes b/c my legs were pumped as hell and on fire. surprised i havnt crashed yet, so this is better than flashover that ive used in the past. i could have stayed in the gym a while and obliterated my muscles if i wanted to. and all that with one scoop gives it a value of 10/10. wondering how fast i will build up a tolerance. so far, this stuff is beast!
Thanks for the review tnubs!! Very glad you liked it!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Im getting on this bad boy, time to head to nutra methinks...

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

the flavor is NUTS!!! id love to drink it all day its light but sweet too!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the flavor is NUTS!!! id love to drink it all day its light but sweet too!
Only flavor I have not tried yet. Just used rasp lemonade, much improved from the v.2 one I think!

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just approved flavor #4 on Friday :D

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After a month of using only maximize intense I decided to order some V2 so I can compare them. I haven't used V2 in about 3 months or so

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, nothing changed except the removal of 1,3 and inclusion of Acacia

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After a month of using only maximize intense I decided to order some V2 so I can compare them. I haven't used V2 in about 3 months or so

I have 2 tubs of v2 left :(

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the removal?
1,3 is in the past Acacia is where it's at. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge 1,3 fan. but the removal of 1,3 from maximize and replacing it with acacia was a great call.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd pay to see it
I vote you do it.. your a cop, you can do anything you want :p

OR, I'll come out to where you live, and do a citizens arrest on someone, and you back me up, undercover! Would be so badass.