Iforce Maximize Intense?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this actually contain 1,3 dimethyl/DMAA?

Thinking it might have been discontinued with a new formula released like all the others.

Any feedback on this or another powder that contains DMAA?

Thanks.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards

Thinking it might have been discontinued with a new formula released like all the others.

Thanks.

We removed DMAA from MaxIntense over about 2 years ago. It will be hard to find the DMAA version still out on the shelves somewhere.

Max Out, our newest preworkout product will be available in a few weeks :D

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Max Out is where it is at! Or should say, going to be.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you really want a DMAA preworkout I would highly suggest finding a reliable place to buy DMAA, and adding that to another preworkout you like.

I would honestly trust some of the grey market suppliers more than the kinds of companies that still produce and market finished preworkout products with DMAA in them.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We removed DMAA from MaxIntense over about 2 years ago. It will be hard to find the DMAA version still out on the shelves somewhere.

Max Out, our newest preworkout product will be available in a few weeks :D
Thanks for the info man.

So even if I found one it would most likely be expired at this point?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you really want a DMAA preworkout I would highly suggest finding a reliable place to buy DMAA, and adding that to another preworkout you like.

I would honestly trust some of the grey market suppliers more than the kinds of companies that still produce and market finished preworkout products with DMAA in them.

Thought about getting bulk powder. Problem is how do you measure such small amounts?

My kitchen scale can convert to grams, but no way does it get as low as 50mg, which is the usual dose of DMAA.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
Some health food stores still sell the DMAA version, I just bought some yesterday from mine, worked out last night and it was just absolutely ridiculous!!! Best back workout I've had in months and so much euphoria all night. Didn't fall asleep till 6AM though and I'm stim tolerant haha. Also I have seen sites still selling the version with DMAA, just search around. I found a couple yesterday and they're cheap to (under $25). Look for the ingredient 1,3-Dimethypentalamine, not 1,3-Dimethylamylamine

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw some online retailer have it going at a blowout price of like $8/tub of it yesterday...not sure if it was the 1,3 version or not though...didn't look...

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Thanks for the info man.

Im pretty sure if expired and as long as it is sealed, the product is fine at this point. However, if we were talking about protein then I wouldnt go past expiration

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd have to say many of the current pres (for me anyway) are just as effective energy wise as their old DMAA counterparts. I'm pretty damn stoked for Max Out, looks to be IFN's best preWO to date.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd have to say many of the current pres (for me anyway) are just as effective energy wise as their old DMAA counterparts. I'm pretty damn stoked for Max Out, looks to be IFN's best preWO to date.
MN have any plans to come out with a pre?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I could say the same. As my Jack3d was running out, I started trying different pre workouts. One was C4. Another was My. Hyde (which is very stim heavy). There was a noticeable difference for me. Very noticeable. And not in a good way.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I saw some site the other day advertising they had a few bottles of the Maximize Intense for 40$ each. I cant wait for MaxOut

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I loved Maximize Intense.. I can't remember what flavor I had, but I do remember it tasting bomb AF w/ lemon drop Hemavol (I think it may have been a tea flavor, but I maybe be wrong)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I'm looking forward to Max Out as well, I've been on a stim break for awhile, just now started using stims again. So I'm excited.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info man.

Mehh.. prolly close to it. I have two tubs with it left that I still plan on using! :p

Mike