Mav gets massive with Sten-zine + Trestobol

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Glad everything came together at the end.. Thank you for a great log!!
That's like 3 days of food for me.. Lol
It was my pleasure, I'd like to thank guys like YOU for the support! Really nice to have some bros that have your back to keep you motivated and provide great information... Lol I feel ya man, I had already dug in a little when the pics were taken, but finding out I'm going to need to kick some more probably tomorrow.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Looks delicious! Gluten free is expensive lol
I love the way gluten free makes me feel! Although, I'm deathly allergic to it and will die if I do eat it.
It was some good eatin, yes gluten free is pricey. Just wanted to give it a shot for at least a week and see if the benefits out weigh the added cost. Looking especially for the cognitive benefits gluten free will have on my ADHD... Ironflex- so you have to avoid all gluten at all times?

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Also ladies and gents I updated the final PCT update on the first page so be sure to check it out.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It was my pleasure, I'd like to thank guys like YOU for the support! Really nice to have some bros that have your back to keep you motivated and provide great information... Lol I feel ya man, I had already dug in a little when the pics were taken, but finding out I'm going to need to kick some more probably tomorrow.
You got it Mav!! You ran a excellent log that was very informative and a pleasure to follow.. You will always be welcome to log any of our promos ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You held 18lbs?! Nice work mav. This log was insightful, as well as informative. Did an awesome job buddy!

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Your abs look even more defined in the final pics!! Definitely jealous of those gains!!
Thanks man! And haha with such quality products, why not?? Sweet! I think it's because some of the water drained + abliterate no complaints here!

rphash49

Awards
Very nice log Mac! How did you dose the trest. I see you went 5/5/5/6/6/6 but with the short half life how did you spilt it up throughout the day? Did you stick to twice a day? Thanks

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice log Mac! How did you dose the trest. I see you went 5/5/5/6/6/6 but with the short half life how did you spilt it up throughout the day? Did you stick to twice a day? Thanks
I like to spread it out 3 or 4 times a day to keep t levels up all the time.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Thanks brother, yeah 3x a day. Am, pm, pre/wo!

rphash49

Awards
Thanks brother, yeah 3x a day. Am, pm, pre/wo!
Awesome thanks. I'm going to run this cycle next fall. I used stano for my last m-sten/dmz cycle and while the gains were great I felt aweful week 4. Sounds like trest will do the trick nicely. Thanks again