Mattrag's Rubs to Riches with Need 2Build Muscle's Transaderm (Sponsored)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Haha. HGH and all kind of other peptides they now have... Stem cells lol. Its possible haha.
I think humans could easily live to mid 100s maybe even close to 200 with the rate technology is increasing. But this still might take a few hundred years from where we are now.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think humans could easily live to mid 100s maybe even close to 200 with the rate technology is increasing. But this still might take a few hundred years from where we are now.
Most of it will likely be expensive or illegal.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Most of it will likely be expensive or illegal.
Not really its all about preventing chronic diseases...heart disease, cancer, etc. There are people who have lived to 120 - 130 already when before the era of modern medicine most people would be lucky to get to 50.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really its all about preventing chronic diseases...heart disease, cancer, etc. There are people who have lived to 120 - 130 already when before the era of modern medicine most people would be lucky to get to 50.
Yup. Prevent systematic inflation and I'm sure you'll live much longer.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Prevent systematic inflation and I'm sure you'll live much longer.
my girlfriend's Grandmother lives in a tiny Greek village and just turned 104 she lives by herself and gardens house cleans etc all without modern medicine

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Oh one more thing, My anthropology professor said that before man began to propogat wheat the average life expectancy was 70+ years, after man started farming instead of living off the land it dropped to 30

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh one more thing, My anthropology professor said that before man began to propogat wheat the average life expectancy was 70+ years, after man started farming instead of living off the land it dropped to 30
I'm allergic to wheat lol.
I don't eat processed anything either.
Crazy how consumption of wheat is killing us and no one seems to care.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
my girlfriend's Grandmother lives in a tiny Greek village and just turned 104 she lives by herself and gardens house cleans etc all without modern medicine
There are also people who smoke cigarettes since they were 20 and never have cancer and live a long life. Not saying modern medicine is necessary for everyone but it does help someone survive if they are suffering from a chronic disease. Not arguing just adding to your posts.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are also people who smoke cigarettes since they were 20 and never have cancer and live a long life. Not saying modern medicine is necessary for everyone but it does help someone survive if they are suffering from a chronic disease. Not arguing just adding to your posts.
Gene expression and epi genetics. All new fields of study as well. :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Gene expression and epi genetics. All new fields of study as well. :)
Definitely. I am looking forward to when we all have a copy of our genome in our medical files. This may happen in the next 5 - 10 years.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely. I am looking forward to when we all have a copy of our genome in our medical files. This may happen in the next 5 - 10 years.
Then I'll know exactly what PH to take and what serm to run ;)