Mattrag's Rubs to Riches with Need 2Build Muscle's Transaderm (Sponsored)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH! BODY W E I G H T deads haha! Yea they working. :D
Hahaha. I wasn't sure since I'm on my phone. But yeah. Basically a lot of air squats and toe touches are all I'm allowed to do. Ill do back extension sometimes with like 70 pounds hahaha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha. I wasn't sure since I'm on my phone. But yeah. Basically a lot of air squats and toe touches are all I'm allowed to do. Ill do back extension sometimes with like 70 pounds hahaha
Dang that's rough.. I'm pretty sure my doc would say the same though... if I ever see him... haha. I pulled my back so bad in July I couldnt' walk for a week. I'm back pulling up PRs on the dead again! haha.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang that's rough.. I'm pretty sure my doc would say the same though... if I ever see him... haha. I pulled my back so bad in July I couldnt' walk for a week. I'm back pulling up PRs on the dead again! haha.
Haha yeah man nice. I was surprised I was so strong after my torn hammy I recovered great. But this thing not so much.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yeah man nice. I was surprised I was so strong after my torn hammy I recovered great. But this thing not so much.
probably has A LOT to do with what muscle we tore and how. My lower back has been through so many minor injuries... I don't know if it's weaker or stronger because of it. Though many say our lower back is slowest to heal I think it's also the fastest to adapt (provided we give it time to), think about it... if it was slow to heal... we'd be screwed. Haha, then again us lifters in general put A LOT more stress on it than we probably were programmed to adapt to.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
probably has A LOT to do with what muscle we tore and how. My lower back has been through so many minor injuries... I don't know if it's weaker or stronger because of it. Though many say our lower back is slowest to heal I think it's also the fastest to adapt (provided we give it time to), think about it... if it was slow to heal... we'd be screwed. Haha, then again us lifters in general put A LOT more stress on it than we probably were programmed to adapt to.
Yeah that I true. And I thin I grows well but the. Again it depends if your genetically predisposed to have a good Lower back or not. I know just the joint being destroyed really screwed me. I mean when your back is so strong is rips your pelvis out of place and destroys the strongest joint complex in the human body verses tearing the muscle itself. Yeah that's effed up.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that I true. And I thin I grows well but the. Again it depends if your genetically predisposed to have a good Lower back or not. I know just the joint being destroyed really screwed me. I mean when your back is so strong is rips your pelvis out of place and destroys the strongest joint complex in the human body verses tearing the muscle itself. Yeah that's effed up.
Holy crap...

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Blowing up in here bro, had to catch up LOL! Awesome Sumo Deads. I have seen them before, but never tried them. I think I will give it a go when I hit deads again. By watching your vid it looks like it would benefit me...trying to clear the bar around my beefy legs can be a chore LOL.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blowing up in here bro, had to catch up LOL! Awesome Sumo Deads. I have seen them before, but never tried them. I think I will give it a go when I hit deads again. By watching your vid it looks like it would benefit me...trying to clear the bar around my beefy legs can be a chore LOL.
haha, you to big TG.

Sumo deads are good for guys that have longer arms and/or legs. I use um because I can get more glute activation haha. Conventional deadlifts always make me feel unsecure. Could be that every injury I have had was from doing conventional deadlifts too though... haha.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
haha, you to big TG.

Sumo deads are good for guys that have longer arms and/or legs. I use um because I can get more glute activation haha. Conventional deadlifts always make me feel unsecure. Could be that every injury I have had was from doing conventional deadlifts too though... haha.
Just they way they look when you're doing them appears to have a better ROM than conventional deads. My form is good, but I too have that feeling that if something is going to go wrong it will be while I'm doing deads. I'll let ya know!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smacking the weights around you are!! Keep killing it bro don't let up.

Todays workout Legs

Squats

45x10
45x10
135x10
135x10
185x5
205x5
225x5
245x5
265x5

Front Squats
135x10
145x10
145x10
145x10
145x10
145x10

SLDL

145x10
155x10
165x10
165x10

Today my body was feeling really cold and tired... My weekend refeed meals were horrid... grilled meat for two days... first day I had a VERY bad reaction to eating there. I tried to stay as low carb as possible so I ate very little rice... but I guess I just ate too much meat... had the double ended fountain.... followed with some red sauce at the end... not good... Then the next day my mother in law invited us out to the same thing... pretty much the same thing happened... horrid... Today wasnt very strong.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just they way they look when you're doing them appears to have a better ROM than conventional deads. My form is good, but I too have that feeling that if something is going to go wrong it will be while I'm doing deads. I'll let ya know!
Please do bro! And make sure you go easy on um!

Hopefully next weekend I can get some vids up. This weekend going on a day trip to another prefecture. I'll try get some pics up when I do lol
My buddy Manko Oyaji from here is a pretty good amateur photographer. Hopefully he gets some nice shots. I'll be sure to link your log and my log with the new link when I make that log.
the range of motion for the sumo dead is a lot for me because I can get lower w/o compromising my form. Well that's what I feel. hehe

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You make me mad I wish I could do legs.

While everyone is here. Does anyone know anything behind the product blox by bpi

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You make me mad I wish I could do legs.

While everyone is here. Does anyone know anything behind the product blox by bpi

I train legs almost everyday haha. Hmm. that product I have never heard of... I'll do some searching online now though lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH, hmm BCAA supp? Could be either a special blend, or it could be including a new form of leucine in it HICA (kinda like the old HMB but this one supposed to illicit protein synthesis at only 500mgs). Said to be the anabolic portion of Leucine.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay volume time.

OH press
Front/back
65X10/10
75x10/10
85x10/10
95x10/10
115x10
135x5
145x5
155x5 (I have a feeling this is a PR)

Squats

115x15
135x15
185x10
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x10

Bent Over rows

135x20
185x15
225x12
245x8
265x8 (Rep PR I think)

Shrugs/upright row med grip

165x20/70x10
265x10/70x10
265x10/70x10
265x10/70x10
265x10/70x10
265x10/70x10

Done. Good workout today. Definitely loved the prolonged energy of White flood this time. Out of intra workout.... omg it sucks not having sweet stuff to sip on during the workout... Good workout today. Good energy. Switched up the diet a little. Added in some preworkouts carbs (4 hrs from workout though haha). Definitely looking leaner, as my friend said today that I am looking swole haha.

Anyway, this week is gonna be weird because I am going to go on a road trip during the weekend and my damn protein is yet to come in.... ; ;

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I train legs almost everyday haha. Hmm. that product I have never heard of... I'll do some searching online now though lol.
Haha I know your a mad man. And yeah I couldn't find anything about it onmy phone other than maybe a BCAA. I prob won't purchase it. Haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work On the volume Bro.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Ill be upping the volume somemore soon lol. Might lose some PRs but I need to recomp.
Thats exactly what I did this past month was more of a recomp. Strength went down a small amount not much. Now I am going light weight with no rest between sets. More of a cardio workout to prep for cutting.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats exactly what I did this past month was more of a recomp. Strength went down a small amount not much. Now I am going light weight with no rest between sets. More of a cardio workout to prep for cutting.
I'm thinking one power movement then a full on high rep fiasco haha.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next planned cycle is going to be low dose mdrol 10mgs ED for six weeks and androhard v2 from week two at 4/4/4/6/6.

Pct will be clomi at 50/50/25/25 and nolva @20/20/10/10. DAA, vidatest, and hghpro.

My post pct will be vidatest, resv2. And DAA.

Most likely I will take lclt throughout the whole run. Along with my health supps and liver support.

Goals are to recomp. Probably aim for a .5kg drop each week.

Any suggestions?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next planned cycle is going to be low dose mdrol 10mgs ED for six weeks and androhard v2 from week two at 4/4/4/6/6.

Pct will be clomi at 50/50/25/25 and nolva @20/20/10/10. DAA, vidatest, and hghpro.

My post pct will be vidatest, resv2. And DAA.

Most likely I will take lclt throughout the whole run. Along with my health supps and liver support.

Goals are to recomp. Probably aim for a .5kg drop each week.

Any suggestions?
Why both clomi and nolva?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why both clomi and nolva?
I was told by another board member its the safest way to prevent rebound Gyno.
I know its used a lot on injectable cycles, but Im not sure of it on an all oral cycle. I personally have done an all clomi PCT and recovered. I never used Nolva before.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was told by another board member its the safest way to prevent rebound Gyno.
I know its used a lot on injectable cycles, but Im not sure of it on an all oral cycle. I personally have done an all clomi PCT and recovered. I never used Nolva before.
Hmmm

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does clomid also effect eyes negatively? I would be hesitant on using both serms at the same time, yet then again I get a bit paranoid about "Research Chemicals".

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does clomid also effect eyes negatively? I would be hesitant on using both serms at the same time, yet then again I get a bit paranoid about "Research Chemicals".
Well in the case of SERMs I believe less is better, but I also want to do whatever I need to do to avoid negative sides of PCT. Plus this time Im pretty sure that w/o proper PCT I will lose a lot of my muscle/strength gains.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well in the case of SERMs I believe less is better, but I also want to do whatever I need to do to avoid negative sides of PCT. Plus this time Im pretty sure that w/o proper PCT I will lose a lot of my muscle/strength gains.
Matt, been reading your story since I've got on this site and feel you have the drive and determination to stick with anything you do and get the best results possible. I have noticed a few times that you mention you give in to temptation too often. Just an opinion of an unproven member on here I think you have it in you to keep these gains without over doing pct! I don't mean this to me rude or step on anyone's toes, just hope you take it as a kick in the butt and maybe a bit extra motivation to help you out. Don't sell your self short on anything you put your mind to! Well sorry for the rant just want to make sure you dont go into anything forgetting health is the number 1! Check out the sides for nolva and clomid, longterm. I may be wrong who knows I'm still learning! Best of luck brother, I'll be following you no matter what the choice! :beerchug:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt, been reading your story since I've got on this site and feel you have the drive and determination to stick with anything you do and get the best results possible. I have noticed a few times that you mention you give in to temptation too often. Just an opinion of an unproven member on here I think you have it in you to keep these gains without over doing pct! I don't mean this to me rude or step on anyone's toes, just hope you take it as a kick in the butt and maybe a bit extra motivation to help you out. Don't sell your self short on anything you put your mind to! Well sorry for the rant just want to make sure you dont go into anything forgetting health is the number 1! Check out the sides for nolva and clomid, longterm. I may be wrong who knows I'm still learning! Best of luck brother, I'll be following you no matter what the choice! :beerchug:
Hehe. Very true, I have an addiction to want the newest supp etc. Though these are two older supplements lol. The long term sides of serms are pretty bad though if I recall they were all for periods of 6 months to a year of administration. PH are also pretty bad, I think all of us on the boards who use understand that. I hope we do lol.

No offense taken at all. And I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hehe. Very true, I have an addiction to want the newest supp etc. Though these are two older supplements lol. The long term sides of serms are pretty bad though if I recall they were all for periods of 6 months to a year of administration. PH are also pretty bad, I think all of us on the boards who use understand that. I hope we do lol.

Agreed, PH's are pretty bad and if used improperly can be very bad on health. The way I see it if I have the ability to take as little damaging product as necessary to weed out just a little more health risk. Then I am game. Glad you took it the right way too, cheers to both having amazing cycles coming up! Keep up the hard work matt!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You need to be all natural like me ;)

Hahahaha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, PH's are pretty bad and if used improperly can be very bad on health. The way I see it if I have the ability to take as little damaging product as necessary to weed out just a little more health risk. Then I am game. Glad you took it the right way too, cheers to both having amazing cycles coming up! Keep up the hard work matt!
Hehe, Thanks man! Im running all the health supps on the side. As much as is possible to run ;)

You need to be all natural like me ;)

Hahahaha
Hehe, no ones young forever though ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
We gotta do what we can do before you hang up the straps

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We gotta do what we can do before you hang up the straps
Hehe, sorry about not getting back to you about PM. Stumped me. I'll try get back to you today. ;)

Yea, but I wanna be superman b4 I hand over my lifting straps!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe, sorry about not getting back to you about PM. Stumped me. I'll try get back to you today. ;)

Dont we all!! Thats what it is all about! ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insert random inspirational quote here

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahah. And thus my next cycle is super drol!!!

Then rest up and have a nice run with UD. Ah yes.

Any suggestions on my cycle?
Which one? Lol. And was that "ah" a sigh, or did it stand for androhard? Lmoa :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn sounds like a killer cycle, hope you got your hcg ready lol.

I would give you some tips but I think after randomly PM'ing you 10 different ideas a day I have sufficiently confused myself enough to forget what I even said to begin with haha.
It used to be happy meals, McDonalds play place, and video games that made me overly excited. Now it's steak, gyms, and prohormones lol. Oh and this place.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would give you some tips but I think after randomly PM'ing you 10 different ideas a day I have sufficiently confused myself enough to forget what I even said to begin with haha.
It used to be happy meals, McDonalds play place, and video games that made me overly excited. Now it's steak, gyms, and prohormones lol. Oh and this place.
Wish I could rep you right now, love this last comment about mcd's and ****! So fuging tru!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

All good man...will await your guidance :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some ideas but then I will give a way what I am planning. LOL

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Haha, love the games to PH comment too! Oh... no HCG for me... no balls thats all... no balls....

Wish I could rep you right now, love this last comment about mcd's and ****! So fuging tru!
Yup, FL3X dont need more reps though... ;)

Thanks man!! Everyone subbed here, if this fits your goals apply!

All good man...will await your guidance :)
PM SENT

I have some ideas but then I will give a way what I am planning. LOL
You sly guy ;)