Math homework HELP

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
I suck at math and I have 60 problems due tomorrow and they are all like this. I get the idea of how to solve them I just get stuck near the end. If anyone is good at math could you explain one or more of these problems to me, thanks for the help in advance.

Attachments

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Ill try to help out. For problem #4, square both sides. Should be left with 2x - 5 = 49. Add 5 to the right side to get 2x = 54. Solve for x

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
Ill try to help out. For problem #4, square both sides. Should be left with 2x - 5 = 49. Add 5 to the right side to get 2x = 54. Solve for x
So I square first wow that helps I was doing it when x was the only thing left, my math grade and I thank you.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Haha no problem. For some of the other problems try to get it where the square root is alone on one side and only whole numbers on the other. If you need more help let me know

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
see, I told ya they aren't ALL meatheads!!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I'm a senior in highschool just finished my Calc 2 at a Penn State Campus. PM me if you still need help

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you need help on basic algebra? are you in high school?

just get the roots alone for the top half. and get the parenthesis alone for the bottle half

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
And... that’s why I was a journalism major, I took one look at those problems and needed to go take a nap!