John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never tryued but heard olgoplex or something like that makes the ropes pump more..could be utter BS

Peter North advised to drink a gallon of milk . That supposed to make you shoot farther. I would never drink a gallon just for this.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Paravol makes me unload a hell of a lot! Orgasms can have a crippling effect also!:lol:

That was my all time volumizer...drinking gallon of milk? that's funny!

Anybody else tried beating off when just beginning an SSRI and orgasming? (Worse/Better than Paravol) haha

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Paravol makes me unload a hell of a lot! Orgasms can have a crippling effect also!:lol:

That was my all time volumizer...drinking gallon of milk? that's funny!

Anybody else tried beating off when just beginning an SSRI and orgasming? (Worse/Better than Paravol) haha
lol....no

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm only 20 (will be 21 in August) and my testosterone is really ridiculous. My girlfriend and I are also very active. It's sometimes overwhelming, but we both love it. I can picture myself being in my 60s and still going crazy in the sack.
Try getting married..You'll be thinking differently..It changes everything. Her side of the bed will be hers and your side will be yours..:yawn:

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I'll just be like Gene Simmons, I don't know if I am capable of reaching that level of ******* though...

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Abraham Maslow a psychiatrist, psychologist said that sex is one of the basic needs, and masturbation is real sex, but with an imagined partner indeed. Masturbation increases brain chemicals called *happy messengers*, the anti-depressive chemicals, and i think masturbating or sex are necessary activities

warvictim

Does jerking off like a monster once a day produce negative effects for bodybuilders? LOL

Because sometimes I'll go to bangbros and after im done a good portion of the day i feel alot less energetic. Ive heard the body produces natural sedatives after you wank. (dunno)

Is there any corellation between jerking off, and the sluggishness?

Or is it just psychological?

once again, rofl.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Masterbating is as natural as breathing imo. Back in public school they showed us a video about masterbation in like grade 5, it scared the **** out of us cause we were in um GRADE 5.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol yeah we had sex ed classes and I used to kind of giggle at the stuff. Never masterbation classes though.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
You are all going to go blind!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same for me.

Dunno about the ears though lmfao.
I usually can go a few days, but I usually end up feeling stressed, overworked, or just in a generally negative mood. But once I bust a nut, I feel like a new man. It's amazing exercise and therapy.

Eject

Eject

Awards
I usually can go a few days, but I usually end up feeling stressed, overworked, or just in a generally negative mood. But once I bust a nut, I feel like a new man. It's amazing exercise and therapy.
Yea anything after 3 days is torture in my opinion. hahaha

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea anything after 3 days is torture in my opinion. hahaha
Well, from what I've heard about Ejaculoid and once I start taking it, I will be holding my troops back until it's time for them to go out for battle. ;) Mwahahah!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, from what I've heard about Ejaculoid and once I start taking it, I will be holding my troops back until it's time for them to go out for battle. ;) Mwahahah!
Your wanting to have a baby is that what you mean by 'battle'

Alcar is a good male fertility substance