Mast/Primo/Test cycle

Lazylacrosse5

Awards
I will be starting starting a cycle of mast, primo and sus pretty soon and I wanted to know if the doses I was planning on would be enough. Will be a 12 week cycle.
mast 300mg/wk
primo 300mg/wk
sus 500mg/wk
Arimidex .5 mg/day

This will be my second cycle of injectables. I am looking to do a cutting cycle and add plenty of strength. I will be running Nolva and HCgenerate for pct. I will be injecting all three compounds 3 x per week.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
primo definitely too low and not run nearly long enough

Lazylacrosse5

Awards
Ok. What would you suggest I run it at?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
primo minimum 150eod or if you only want to pin 2x/week go 2502x/week along with your test(id also drop the sust if you can for either e or c).

im not telling you to do this or advising it, but. primo really needs to be run for at least 16 weeks. its very slow to get kicking. this is a big reason why youll see peole say primo isnt that good. theyll run it like you planned for 12 weeks at a very minimal dose(obviously to save $$ as it will get very expensive running properly) and get very minmal results. i ran it for 20 weeks at 700mg with only my trt dose of test and can tell you that it is probably the only compound ill ever run again with the exception of one other i just have to try. run it properly and youll know why people rave about it.

if money is a concern for your cycle id drop one or the other of the mast or pimo and run the one you decide to at a proper dose

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
primo minimum 150eod or if you only want to pin 2x/week go 2502x/week along with your test(id also drop the sust if you can for either e or c).

im not telling you to do this or advising it, but. primo really needs to be run for at least 16 weeks. its very slow to get kicking. this is a big reason why youll see peole say primo isnt that good. theyll run it like you planned for 12 weeks at a very minimal dose(obviously to save $$ as it will get very expensive running properly) and get very minmal results. i ran it for 20 weeks at 700mg with only my trt dose of test and can tell you that it is probably the only compound ill ever run again with the exception of one other i just have to try. run it properly and youll know why people rave about it.

if money is a concern for your cycle id drop one or the other of the mast or pimo and run the one you decide to at a proper dose
very great to here!
I have used MANY aas compounds but never primo (well till today as it was first shot) but i know it can possibly be one of the best out there and thats why it IS pricy.
im running it ATLEAT 16 weeks but i have nuff for 20wks at 800mg ew.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Ok. What would you suggest I run it at?
im running these three right now (just started) thsi is my cycle:
wk1-18 700mg ew primo
wk1-18 400-750mg test ew (second half im bumping it up as winter comes and i bulk more)
wk1-18 200-300mg maste ew (fee up test and add to gains)
wk1-18 provarion 50mg ed
wk19 *back to HRT*

I may also an oral in there 1-2 times at 4-6 weeks

now this is only your second and iv done many i would not rec theses doses.
i rec:
wk1-16 (atleast 14) 400mg primo ed
wk1-16 400-500mg teste ew
wk1-16 300mg maste ew
somthing like that

Deca200

Deca200

Awards
im running these three right now (just started) thsi is my cycle:
wk1-18 700mg ew primo
wk1-18 400-750mg test ew (second half im bumping it up as winter comes and i bulk more)
wk1-18 200-300mg maste ew (fee up test and add to gains)
wk1-18 provarion 50mg ed
wk19 *back to HRT*

I may also an oral in there 1-2 times at 4-6 weeks

now this is only your second and iv done many i would not rec theses doses.
i rec:
wk1-16 (atleast 14) 400mg primo ed
wk1-16 400-500mg teste ew
wk1-16 300mg maste ew
somthing like that

What was ur results after this cycle ? I asking because i will start a similar cycle soon. But i not know why u use prviron and masteron together ?? prov and mast is almost the same. But mast is stronger and works better then prov. So no need to use them both !!