dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc will not be back in stock.
Actually the fulfillment of their final order could not be stopped.

Havoc is officially discontinued, but I believe Nutra has a few more on the way that were order 2 months ago.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll see if we can extend this a few days.

I went ahead and sent a small stack of Russel the Mussel books out. Every RPN order (once they are received) will also receive a copy of the book.

enswalters

Awards

I went ahead and sent a small stack of Russel the Mussel books out. Every RPN order (once they are received) will also receive a copy of the book.
Hmmm, MORE free stuff from RPN!??!??! Man, I've already placed 2 orders in the last week, but I just might have to place another one to get the book!!

Got the java lather 3 bar pack for my wife and mother-in-law, and am waiting on my orders of banish/mudd and flawless to come in. Might have to go ahead and order zenquility and virile mane for the free book.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established

Damn, sorry I'm gonna miss that book. My nieces would love it. I just bought two more Eviscerate stacks yesterday. That makes three stacks purchased.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, sorry I'm gonna miss that book. My nieces would love it. I just bought two more Eviscerate stacks yesterday. That makes three stacks purchased.
PM your address to me, and your niece's names.

I will sign couple of copies and mail them to you for your support.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you guys at nutra are the nicest dudes around. Just had to say that. I will be making a bulk purchase in 2 weeks. Thanks again for everything.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
PM your address to me, and your niece's names.

I will sign couple of copies and mail them to you for your support.
Will do. That's very generous of you Matt.

enswalters

Awards
Will the books be at Nutra on Monday? I'm going to go ahead and place another order, but figured I'd wait to get the book for my 10 year old.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Man you guys at nutra are the nicest dudes around. Just had to say that. I will be making a bulk purchase in 2 weeks. Thanks again for everything.
No problem. A big part of this is Matt being able to bring such great products from RPN. EVERY order I make includes something from RPN.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will the books be at Nutra on Monday? I'm going to go ahead and place another order, but figured I'd wait to get the book for my 10 year old.
They'll be there monday....however let me email Darren nd tell him to fill from existing stock.

Put a note into the comments section of your order Attn-darren to include a book. PAcking should catch it and hook you up.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
dsade,

not sure if i should wait on NP getting Havoc back in stock. Everyplace is selling out, however i always order from NP. Should i take a chance and wait on the possible last shipment or order elsewhere? Any input.. thanks

enswalters

Awards
They'll be there monday....however let me email Darren nd tell him to fill from existing stock.

Put a note into the comments section of your order Attn-darren to include a book. PAcking should catch it and hook you up.
Just placed the order. Got more flawless, 2 banish/mudd combo, atomic meltdown, banish soap.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WoW. Pretty pissed I missed this one, any Gut health going to show up at NP or is it done done ???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WoW. Pretty pissed I missed this one, any Gut health going to show up at NP or is it done done ???
Unfortunately Gut health original is gone.

The reformulation is, once again, proceeding.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately Gut health original is gone.

The reformulation is, once again, proceeding.
WHAT!!!

When will Gut health II be out I only have 10 days left of the orginal

Thanks !

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i got me 3, think im going to buy from another place and stock up :)