MassFX/Hyperdrol/Retain vs. H-Drol

jonathonk10d

jonathonk10d

Awards
MassFX/Hyperdrol/Retain or H-Drol

I have been contemplating doing my first PH cycle for about a year now. I have been doing a lot of research and was going to use H-Drol at recommended dose for 4 weeks.
Then I ran across the non-hormonal stack MassFX/Hyperdrol/Retain and was wondering which would be better for gaining some lean mass and ultimately better for my body.
I would like to gain about 7-12 pounds (Although I realize everyone is different and I may not see those kind of results). I am 5'8" at 172lbs. My bf is about 10% I am currently on 36mg of concerta for ADHD if that effects anything.

I know what to expect from H-Drol (I have done quite a bit of research on this PH) but I don't know as much about the other stack.

If I could get some info on the differences in these two cycles, like cost effectiveness, mass gains wet or dry?

Thanks,

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big decision here, bro... To GO or not to GO. I've not used H-drol, so I can't really offer up any opinion on it for you. But, what I can say is that the MFX/HX2 stack (retain is discontinued, but you can sub Lean Xtreme from DS in there) is quite easy on the system. Many have likened the effects to a PH cycle, which is always a good comparison to make seeing as the products themselves are not PHs. No need for PCT, of course, and you can go for up to 12 weeks on them without needing the obligatory break. Side effects are extremely minimal, with an elevation in aggression and body acne 2 of the most commonly reported. No liver toxicity, no nuthin. Easy peasy lemon squeezy, as my wifey puts it. :)

Plus, with the AX gear, we're here to assist you on it 10000%. (That's 100% given by atleast 10 AX reps!) With H-drol and other hardcore "clones", there's a lot of anecdotal and often conflicting advice from users that can go unchecked by company reps. Wading through it may be confusing. But, regardless, we're all here to help out.

Best of luck deciding! I hope you meet your goals! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with the herbals. There is enough good products out there that over the long haul, you may do just as well as you would cycling, and you don't have to deal with shutdown and risks a very minimal if there is any risk at all. You won't get the sudden increase in strength of the quick gains true. Herbals seem to be getting better and better though so who knows.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Taking Steroids while on Meds for ADHD is never a good idea. I would go with the AX stack. I have used it and also the H-Drol. So as far as My opinion I would go with the AX Stack. It is herbal not Steroids, And should not give you any problems when combined with your meds. Plus as stated in previous post, There are a few AX reps here to ask questions should something come up.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
AX products cant be compared to H-drol. It will deliver better gains in mass and strength, hardening every single time. Not being an ass, its just the truth.

jonathonk10d

jonathonk10d

Awards
Thank you all for the advice it really helps in making the decision.

It looks like everyone recommends the AX stack. At least that made it easier than if I had equal recommendations for both supplements.

I have been going back and forth for about two weeks on wither or not to do a PH. It is a big decision and for now I think I will wait.

I will go with the AX stack, unless there are any other recommendations for something similar?

Thanks again,
(My liver is especially thankful!)

jonathonk10d

jonathonk10d

Awards
AX products cant be compared to H-drol. It will deliver better gains in mass and strength, hardening every single time. Not being an ass, its just the truth.

Is there any evidence (logs, personal experiences, forum posts) to support this statement?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is probably right in the short term. In the long run the differences may be less obvious.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are joking right?
No need to be rude. The guy's doing it right - asking the right questions and looking for the right information! Not enough "youngsters" do that anymore. I'm proud to see this one going the right way!!

Get informed, get educated, then get huge. :D

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
No need to be rude. The guy's doing it right - asking the right questions and looking for the right information! Not enough "youngsters" do that anymore. I'm proud to see this one going the right way!!

Get informed, get educated, then get huge. :D
Not being rude Tim. If you think he is doing it the right way you would tell him not to take either products and get his diet and trainging down etc since supplements aren't neccessary. All i'm implying is you cant compare standard supps versus a PH weather its effective supps like the AX products he mentioned or even RPM/Drive etc, thats what im trying to say.

jonathonk10d

jonathonk10d

Awards
You are joking right?

Australian, Total misunderstanding on my part. I must have mis-read your original post. I thought you were saying the Mass FX stack was better than the H-Drol.

That's why I was so surprised. Of course I know a PH will be stronger and have faster results. My original question was more on the lines of wither the stack in the long run would have smilier results (I know they wont be exactly the same)

I guess that will teach me to slow down while reading.:frustrate

My diet and training have always been the most important thing to me. I train very hard and see good results and my diet is strict but there is always room for growth.