MASSACR3 Q&A

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my second bottle and I like it better than Ep1logue in terms of joint free pain, muscle fullness, and strength increase. Ep1lgoue gave me better endurance.

Should I go 3 bottles consecutively on Massacr3 or just two?
I’d go 3. Went 2 bottles myself and definitely would’ve enjoyed another month

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 bottles for sure. I’m on day 84. Also, don’t be afraid to take a deload week while on it. I went on a 6 day vacation and only worked out 3 days and very light. Surprisingly, It seemed to have helped me add some mass.

King_Gainz

King_Gainz

Awards
Hey guys, looking to throw some cash at OL & pick up a few bottles. Where's the best deal?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, looking to throw some cash at OL & pick up a few bottles. Where's the best deal?
The OL site (might see an Easter sale)

There’s also Strong

King_Gainz

King_Gainz

Awards
Quick question, whenever I take Vaso6 (RE1GN, EP1LOGUE) on an empty stomach my stomach becomes upset & I always throw up. Should I just consume it with a meal or does this mean I shouldn't consume Vaso6 whatsoever?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question, whenever I take Vaso6 (RE1GN, EP1LOGUE) on an empty stomach my stomach becomes upset & I always throw up. Should I just consume it with a meal or does this mean I shouldn't consume Vaso6 whatsoever?
Try it about an 30-60 minutes after a light meal.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does massacr3 HAVE to be taken on an empty stomach?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know OL has stated if you are stacking Ep1logue and Massacr3 not to take full doses of each because of too much Uro B....just wondering if anyone actually tried full doses of both and what their progress/results were like? Let's be honest, we know someone out there is going to try it lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know OL has stated if you are stacking Ep1logue and Massacr3 not to take full doses of each because of too much Uro B....just wondering if anyone actually tried full doses of both and what their progress/results were like? Let's be honest, we know someone out there is going to try it lol
Plenty of guys are doing it. Our concern is for your wallet, not the side effects. Going past our recommended dosage doesn’t necessarily have a linear 1+1=2 effect to justify the increased cost. We put the right dosages in our products.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plenty of guys are doing it. Our concern is for your wallet, not the side effects. Going past our recommended dosage doesn’t necessarily have a linear 1+1=2 effect to justify the increased cost. We put the right dosages in our products.
Appreciate the concern, that's refreshing to hear. I would just hate to get a lowered dose of epi or laxo by not taking the full dose, so that was my main concern.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a certain someone comes to mind.....

Danes

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a certain someone comes to mind.....

Danes

Honestly, I havent tried Massacr3 but I have tried Ep1logue at 4 caps daily.
No sides at all. Just Sexy pumps and musclefullness which I really love.

I think it would be nice to run 2 caps Massacr3 and 2 caps of Ep1logue. :) i see no problem with that at all.but hey, its just me :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I think it would be nice to run 2 caps Massacr3 and 2 caps of Ep1logue. :) i see no problem with that at all.but hey, its just me :D
lol...you gotta be you!!!!

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was thinking of trying this to finish up my cut before the summer hits. The weight isn't coming off like it used to....looking for any edge I can get.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may be but 2 boobs are not enough for my Peter North Loads :D
Can this benefit be attributed to any OL products?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There may be some truth in this LOL
2 months ago I enquired if Ep1logue might effect fertility as my partner and I were just about to start IVF. Yesterday we had egg collection, and I had to provide a semen sample too! I have just finished my second bottle of Epilogue, my diet and training have remained the same. I have experienced a huge increase in fertility compared to my last sample before ep1logue. I don't have the correct units of measurement but basically my total sperm per unit doubled from 15million to 30million and the motility/quality went from 40% good quality to 60% good quality. Needless to say I'm very happy, especially as I've leaned out and gained a few pound of muscle in this time too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Paypal me a months pay, I'll send you a greek yogurt-filled enema to squeeze when it's time.

lol...are you saying his loads are fake?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
whats going on, got very quiet here

any new experiences? anyone?

always nice to read some reviews so please post some information how your cycles are going =)

will start my massacr3 run next week and use most of it during a caloric deficit. curious how it will treat me!

im going to post this in the ep1logue thread as well, so people may see it and post something

vic21234

Awards
I did an 8 week late last year. I had joint relief and VASO6 pump effects but nothing more. Ep1logue has treated me better. See my post in that thread.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m on week 7 of a 12 week Ep1logue run. Stuff is so good I wish I could run it continually year round

dcittadini

Awards
starting week 6 or 8. been splitting am/pm dose. up 5lbs without changing diet or calorie intake. not much fat gain. full disclosure: started assassinate 2 weeks prior and have been running it throughout. can't say what it has done for strength because i started taking it for shoulder pain so I wasn't pushing workouts... pain has subsided and the past 10 days i have been able to start pushing shoulders again. starting to transition from more focus on stability-type work back to bodybuilding. has been a positive experience. i have been spreading the doses to get the most out of laxo, not sure of uroB half-life. but I usually take a preworkout so i dont need the extra pump from vaso 6. any other questions feel free to ask

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m about to start my 3rd bottle as well. The recomp on this is amazing! I’ve lost 5-6 lbs during this run but all my lifts have either gone up or stayed the same at the minimum.
iamyourfather I've gone a little rogue with my Ep1logue, 5th bottle coming, was first month @ 2 caps, 1,5 months @ 3 caps and now two weeks @ 4 caps. Pumps amazing, almost cycle-like. Strength up even though I'm cutting, looking almost too full after a refeed. I was previously planning to do a new nanodrol + dermatrest cycle during the summer but now I really don't see a need for that. Gonna leave Ep1logue for a couple of months and start ARA next, then back on Ep1logue in maybe July.
^^^

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of massacr3 here that I purchased online (not from OL).
Normally I purchase directly from OL website but not this time.
I notice the label is faded compared to other purchases direct from OL.
Wanting to know what color the capsules are supposed to be?

This bottle has Lot: B-698 Exp: 6/2020
Just a bit suspicious because of the fading of label . Should be ok.....but wanting to check just incase

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just a bit suspicious because of the fading of label . Should be ok.....but wanting to check just incase
Solid yellow caps is all I’ve seen

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I’ve had 1 or 2 products with the new labeling that weren’t quite as bright. Almost faded looking. I imagine it’s just caused from the packaging process. I wouldn’t be worried at all.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had 1 or 2 products with the new labeling that weren’t quite as bright. Almost faded looking. I imagine it’s just caused from the packaging process. I wouldn’t be worried at all.
Yeah. ....must be just that. And caps are yellow so all good.
Thanks guys