MASSACR3 Q&A

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People have said in the past it’s better to get a bigger dose of laxo
Yeah that's fine, but my point is one cap of EP1LOGUE is supplying a sufficient amount of epicatechin that you're wasting your money to use any other supp containing epi assuming you're dosing one cap with 1-2 caps of massacr3.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's fine, but my point is one cap of EP1LOGUE is supplying a sufficient amount of epicatechin that you're wasting your money to use any other supp containing epi assuming you're dosing one cap with 1-2 caps of massacr3.
Might be over kill for me anyways (I’m only 80kilos)

Might do 4 weeks of each

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im not xtyler but i would say go with 2 caps massacr3 and 1 cap ep1logue. many people dont feel anything from laxo, not even with high doses, so i would want to make sure to get the full dose of laxo. 300mg phytofuse epi is still enough, 150mg laxo probably not. just my 2 cents
This is a well thought out approach and in fact the OL recommendation:)
At 146lbs? IMO yes, burning money at that point. Honestly 1 cap Massacr3 + 1 cap Ep1logue will treat you more than fine. I'm right around your weight (ignore what my stats say, that's my competition weight and I water cut) and that's all I've been running, and it's great, more than enough to get full benefit.
I have no objection, my lord.

Reactions: GNO

vic21234

Awards
I am on Day 28, and thus far have noticed increased vascularity and quicker recovery. No strength gains at this time. I'll be cracking into my second bottle in the next couple days. Towards the end of the second bottle I'll decide on whether or not to end or go for 12 weeks.

RYUX1

RYUX1

Awards
So what if i wanted to add an additional dose of laxo to this that doesn't contain UroB - Lets say an additional 100mg from HTP laxogenin. Bottle of massacre says 300mg Laxo/Phytofuse and to my knowledge (correct me if i'm wrong) that's 50/50 laxo/phyto right? So i would assume it's 150mg laxo..Would adding an extra 100mg be fine along massacr3?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s so special about this? Loads of laxogenin products out there

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
MASSACR3 Q&A

but no one has this kind of phytofuse laxo and no one has a laxo product with such a big dose of laxo.

then you have vaso 6 which is great, absolutely fantastic.

and the main player ist anyway urolithin B.

so think again a few seconds about your question and then ask yourself again whats so special about that „laxo“ product ;-)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated above, it's a big dose of laxogenin that uses PhytoFuse delivery system to get around the issue of laxo's poor bioavailability.

But the natural anabolic Urolithin B is really the star here. Have to be patient and give it some time, for me it took until the end of the third week, some people saw results a little earlier, but it's a very cool ingredient. Probably the best strength effects I've seen from a natty supp (at least in 1-5 range, maybe higher reps too but I don't track that well enough to be sure).

Then Vaso6 thrown in because everyone loves a good pump. :)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxo in Massacre is the potato side dish to go with a 12 inches wide, 12 inches long and four inches thick steak.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Laxo in Massacre is the potato side dish to go with a 12 inches wide, 12 inches long and four inches thick steak.
im curious about what the human equivalent dose of Uro B would exactly be if you look on the mice study? i think you tested a lot different dosages, right? how did you determine which dose would be the right one?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im curious about what the human equivalent dose of Uro B would exactly be if you look on the mice study? i think you tested a lot different dosages, right? how did you determine which dose would be the right one?
It took quite a bit of experimentation when we started toying with dosages.
There're reliable algorithms (as a starting point) for the conversion from one species to another and from one route of administration to another of the same medication while maintaining equivalent potency.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There're reliable algorithms (as a starting point) for the conversion from one species to another and from one route of administration to another of the same medication while maintaining equivalent potency.
AKA the fun part of R&D

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mind-blowingly fun, challenging and rewarding.
Except maybe that one time you grew a second nose between the shoulder blades:wave:
Or that time he grew a black sharpie penis on his face after passing out at the R&D house party!?! Good times:head:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or that time he grew a black sharpie penis on his face after passing out at the R&D house party!?! Good times:head:
How am I the one who always grows things?!? :(

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's almost like we know what we're doing :p

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
It's almost like we know what we're doing :p
ive never doubt that

im just curious in how these products get made, what are the steps till the end product etc. im an extremely curious person, bad for you all

and xtyler have you seen the ubiquitin question?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive never doubt that

im just curious in how these products get made, what are the steps till the end product etc. im an extremely curious person, bad for you all

Curiosity killed the cat you know? Just sayin ;)

In all honesty, we can’t disclose some aspects of our work processes for obvious reasons.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive never doubt that

Yes but that's such a wide topic it'd need a 16 volumes encyclopedia

bhl08090

Awards
Looking forward to starting my 2 month run with this. Time to power up

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
MASSACR3 Q&A

is laxogenin known to increase hunger? has anybody an increased appetite with massacr3?

due some reasons i had to change my time schedule a little bit, that means that i will start my LGD cycle on monday and finish it about 7,5 weeks later. so i will be in pct around end of april and we all know that summer is not far away than. after completed pct i will probably start cutting, so im thinking about how i should do that and what speaks against using massacr3 during a cut (i think it will be a short time with a high deficit, something like a mini cut, maybe a HSD). i wanted to start my 12 week massacr3 with day 1 of PCT.

maybe some people have a few impressions for me =)

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is laxogenin known to increase hunger? has anybody an increased appetite with massacr3?

due some reasons i had to change my time schedule a little bit, that means that i will start my LGD cycle on monday and finish it about 7,5 weeks later. so i will be in pct around end of april and we all know that summer is not far away than. after completed pct i will probably start cutting, so im thinking about how i should do that and what speaks against using massacr3 during a cut (i think it will be a short time with a high deficit, something like a mini cut, maybe a HSD). i wanted to start my 12 week massacr3 with day 1 of PCT.

My hunger definitely increased during my 12-week run of Ep1logue. But I’m on my second bottle of Massacr3, and my appetite has returned to “normal.” Thank goodness because I’m on mini-cut which is going well. I think I’ve read where for some folks the opposite has occurred. Go figure.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No increase in hunger. Only increase in hunger i notice is dependent on the intensity of my training.. which is expected

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MASSACR3 Q&A

Have you guys using Massacr3 noticed any increase in muscle mass, strength, decrease in DOMs and/or joint comfort?

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys using Massacr3 noticed any increase in muscle mass, strength, decrease in DOMs and/or joint comfort?
Just starting to notice strength and size improvement in the last few days. No decrease in DOMs or impact on joints that I can tell. I'm enjoying massacr3 so far, but to be totally honest, I prefer ep1logue (at least so far) because of the stellar endurance improvements.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not.

For me, muscle fullness, strength, and maybe a little bit for joints. Theoretically, based on the research xtyler has shared, it should also help with muscle mass, but I can't personally speak for that one since it wasn't something I monitored closely enough to actually say I saw it in myself, moreso than I normally see without Massacr3.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just starting to notice strength and size improvement in the last few days. No decrease in DOMs or impact on joints that I can tell. I'm enjoying massacr3 so far, but to be totally honest, I prefer ep1logue (at least so far) because of the stellar endurance improvements.
Thanks for the feedback bud.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
thank you guys for your input!

i think i will test it out and run massacr3 during pct and cut, should be sufficient to keep some strength, maybe it is also good for the joints.

during my 12 weeks ep1logue i didnt really feel an increased appetite, so i expect the same with massacr3. (maybe i will give ignit3 a shot - is this the right wording? lol - if energy levels get to low and appetite to strong)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been on Massacr3?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started the third bottle of a 3 bottle Massacr3 run. Biggest difference for me between Massacr3 and Ep1logue is that my joints, and shoulders in particular, have been much improved. I’ve had shoulder issues for some time now (probably like most long-time lifters), but never wanted surgery because of the rehab and down time. It got to the point where it affected my sleep, because I like to sleep on my side. But I can tell you that in the last 4-6 weeks my shoulder joints are pain free while sleeping. I know it has been recommended to take a break after a 12 week run, but I’m tempted to keep it going because of how it has improved my joints.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couldn’t agree more. Recovery and joint improvements are incredible with Massacr3. Now that I’m cycling off, it hurts to walk due to soreness. I got minimal to no soreness with Massacr3.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started the third bottle of a 3 bottle Massacr3 run. Biggest difference for me between Massacr3 and Ep1logue is that my joints, and shoulders in particular, have been much improved. I’ve had shoulder issues for some time now (probably like most long-time lifters), but never wanted surgery because of the rehab and down time. It got to the point where it affected my sleep, because I like to sleep on my side. But I can tell you that in the last 4-6 weeks my shoulder joints are pain free while sleeping. I know it has been recommended to take a break after a 12 week run, but I’m tempted to keep it going because of how it has improved my joints.
If you do the experiment to use for longer than 12 weeks please keep us posted.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
SAME HERE BROTHER!!! Im scared to come off laxo in general because of how much of a tremendous difference it makes in my shoulders. People need to research into negative long term sides from daily laxo use. To put in perspective how much of a difference it makes, when im on it i can pain free dumbell shoulder press 90 LB dumbells, and when im off of it 60 lb dumbells hurt with almost every rep.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SAME HERE BROTHER!!! Im scared to come off laxo in general because of how much of a tremendous difference it makes in my shoulders. People need to research into negative long term sides from daily laxo use. To put in perspective how much of a difference it makes, when im on it i can pain free dumbell shoulder press 90 LB dumbells, and when im off of it 60 lb dumbells hurt with almost every rep.
We’re all human guinea pigs, conducting our own individual supplement studies. That’s why this forum is so invaluable.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couldn’t agree more. Recovery and joint improvements are incredible with Massacr3. Now that I’m cycling off, it hurts to walk due to soreness. I got minimal to no soreness with Massacr3.
This effect alone is more than enough to use it in my book. Pain in joints/ligaments/tendons KILLS your progression.

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Loved Massacre, made my joints feel 10 years younger,small uptick in strength.

bhl08090

Awards
I love it when laxo kicks in and my joints no longer feel like they are wrapped in barbed wire

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
On my second bottle and I like it better than Ep1logue in terms of joint free pain, muscle fullness, and strength increase. Ep1lgoue gave me better endurance.

Should I go 3 bottles consecutively on Massacr3 or just two?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my second bottle and I like it better than Ep1logue in terms of joint free pain, muscle fullness, and strength increase. Ep1lgoue gave me better endurance.

Should I go 3 bottles consecutively on Massacr3 or just two?
You've come this far why not go all the way ;)