Mass Tabs - New compound! - Altered Superdrol?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
What for? did you have libido problems?

i would only consider it during the 3rd and/or 4th week and throughout post cycle therapy if i had libido problems...but then again i wouldnt run superdrol without test so that would never happen to me...

it can't hurt...only your wallet
I usually use it as a PCT... just read somewhere that someone used it with superdrol.. was just wondering..

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
I actually just got off taking these and they are damn good. i gained 10 pounds of solid mass. i didnt notice any side effects whatsoever and was only taking milk thistle, muscle milk, and an nitric oxide drink along with it. good stuff, im having my friend get my two more packs of it for 30 bucks each. cant go wrong with that. i would reccommend it to anyone. if you have any specific questions just ask and ill do my best to answer. but i cant really compare it to superdrol because i havent started a superdrol cylce (yet). but they are the best supp. ive used so far.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Remember I'm still on for my Cycle very soon, Mass Tabs/Mega ZOL stack.

Hopefully with all the support supplements i won't **** out my LIVER .

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I actually just got off taking these and they are damn good. i gained 10 pounds of solid mass. i didnt notice any side effects whatsoever and was only taking milk thistle, muscle milk, and an nitric oxide drink along with it. good stuff, im having my friend get my two more packs of it for 30 bucks each. cant go wrong with that. i would reccommend it to anyone. if you have any specific questions just ask and ill do my best to answer. but i cant really compare it to superdrol because i havent started a superdrol cylce (yet). but they are the best supp. ive used so far.
What did you do for pct? How long was your cycle? What did your dosing look like? What are your stats?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully with all the support supplements i won't **** out my LIVER .
check out liver longer by thermolife. i remember reading some impressive research on the active protecting the liver against these steroids. if i ever do a cycle, this will likely be included. its expensive, but a new liver would cost more:lol:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Have you used other OTC's? If so, what were your gains and what would you compare the MASS TABS to?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Thanks for the reply eskate 85. How were the strength gains?Also, Did shutdown seem like much of a factor on these? What type of PCT did you run?

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
I talked to a guy today who owns a supp shop. He has done a 4 weeker of mass tabs and gained 15lbs. Noticable too. I go in there al the time. He told me shutdown is nowhere near sd. His max bench went from about 360 to just under 400. He had done a 4 week sd cycle prior to the mass tabs and started the mass tabs about 6 weeks after pct ended (which was 4 weeks). He cannot keep the tabs in stock. Everone is on to this one. I was planning to do a 4 weeker of pp as a standalone, but maybe I will save that and go 4 the mass tabs. FYI he was running 2 tabs/day. 1 in the morning and 1 prior to workout, about 10 hours later.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Thanks dude. I'm interested in trying them too. Just wanted to hear some feedback from people who've tried it or know people who've tried it. 15 lbs does sound good. I just hope its not to hard to keep some of the mass tabs mass.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude. I'm interested in trying them too. Just wanted to hear some feedback from people who've tried it or know people who've tried it. 15 lbs does sound good. I just hope its not to hard to keep some of the mass tabs mass.
Do you need a PCT with Mass Tabs?

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
He is in week 4 of PCt now. He says he has kept "most" of his strength gains (not sure on %), but has lost 5 of the 15lbs put on during the cycle which is to be expected. He also told me that puffy nips became a problem during the first week of PCT. Nolva and the ATD he is taking for PCT did not seem to help with this. He says there is no actual lump behind the nip, just puffiness. I had a similar prob on a 4AD/ergomax lmg/mdiene cycle. Aromasin cleared it up 4 me and I gave him the rest of my bottle to help him out cuz I know it sux and is very frustrating. Ill see him next week and I will update.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
check out liver longer by thermolife. i remember reading some impressive research on the active protecting the liver against these steroids. if i ever do a cycle, this will likely be included. its expensive, but a new liver would cost more:lol:

Already got it

Also have sAME(two bottles, so i can go double dosage)
Liver Detox Formula,
Liv-52
Cycle Support

I'd rather throw some extra money at Liver protectors then end up needing a new one.

I must say i am very excited about my transformation.:head: :head: :head:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Already got it

Also have sAME(two bottles, so i can go double dosage)
Liver Detox Formula,
Liv-52
Cycle Support

I'd rather throw some extra money at Liver protectors then end up needing a new one.

I must say i am very excited about my transformation.:head: :head: :head:
I don't know how much a new liver runs but I figure Liv 52 is cheaper. Much less hassle too. :D

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
hey guys, sorry about the non-reply, i was outta town for a few days and didnt get online at all.

as for your mass tabs questions, to be completely honest i started taking them before they were even on the market because a friend that owns a vitamin store was able to hook me up. there was absolutely no info on them when i got them, and there seems to be little now as well. i wish i had known more, but there was just no info on them.

as for how i took them: i took one a day 30-45 minutes before a workout. thats it. i did no post cycle therapy except for taking milk thistle. ive been off of them for about 2 and a half weeks now and havent lost any gains or strentgh (sure hope that doesnt change). Ive had no side effects whatsoever. I plan on getting some blood work done once i get back to school and hopefully i wont be ****ed up.

I gained a total of 10 pounds that was most noticeable in my legs, shoulders and arms.

strength:
Bench went from 235 to around 250
Squat from 255 to 275+
Leg Press from 500 to 600+
Deadlift from 270 to around 320+
Military Press from 135 to 155

i hope that helps a little bit

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
eskate85 are those #s what you use for reps or are they max lifts?? What rep range were you using during the cycle?

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
methyl-d, those are max ranges, only about 1-3 reps depending on the excercise.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Ok well my final supplements are in the mail and I will be running my cycle of Mega Zol/Mass Tabs in the next coming weeks, STAY TUNED!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Nice... post a notification in this thread when you start so I dont miss it... if you'll be so kind.

thanx

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Please do post a notification Dr Liftalot. Looking forward to the log!

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I'll do a weekly update log, perhaps even make a detailed daily if i can make the time. I've ran a superdrol/x-mass split and made decent gains but lost half even with a solid PCT. So I'm hoping for more gains and less loss after PCT.

Wish me luck:thumbsup:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I'll do a weekly update log, perhaps even make a detailed daily if i can make the time. I've ran a superdrol/x-mass split and made decent gains but lost half even with a solid PCT. So I'm hoping for more gains and less loss after PCT.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'll do a weekly update log, perhaps even make a detailed daily if i can make the time. I've ran a superdrol/x-mass split and made decent gains but lost half even with a solid post cycle therapy. So I'm hoping for more gains and less loss after PCT.

Allright, link us from here when it's on allright? :)

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Man I wish someone had already done a log on mass tabs. I want to start my cycle soon. I think I am going to go with pheraplex standalone for now and wait to see how mass tabs work for more people. Sounds promising though from what I have read and heard. Looking forward to your log Dr Liftalot. Are you planning to get any labwork done? Also, what was your PCT regimine for superdrol/x-mass?
GO BEARS!

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Man I wish someone had already done a log on mass tabs. I want to start my cycle soon. I think I am going to go with pheraplex standalone for now and wait to see how mass tabs work for more people. Sounds promising though from what I have read and heard. Looking forward to your log Dr Liftalot. Are you planning to get any labwork done? Also, what was your post cycle therapy regimine for superdrol/x-mass?
GO BEARS!

I got lab work done for my Superdrol/X-mass cycle, my liver lipids were pretty bad but not out of this world bad. Its a long story which is complicated because i was being poisoned by Mold and my doctor had me thinking that the superdrol/X-mass had done my liver in until i read the results myself.

As for my previous PCT i did Nolva(*Serm*) 60/50/40/20 and ran allot (*AND I MEAN ALLOT*) of Test Boosters for about 4 months after. Allot of my Body Building friends like to come off of everything as soon as they think its possible, I'm the opposites i think it helps your system to be on Test boosters a long time and my lab results (which i don't have on hand anymore) showed what i suspected about allowing your system to recover better with test boosters for a longer duration of time. But this is all just my speculation and what has worked for me ONCE in the past. So take it for a grain of salt, I'll do the same thing this time as well.

Hope this gives you a little in site, sorry i can't be more pacific due to the amount of time passed and the amount of supplements. When i run my log I'll be sure to list what I'm using and at what dosages.

Considering my order was shipped from Nutraplanet on Friday:bow28: you can expect this LOG TO BE ROCKING SOON!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
OK well mold aside, Nolva alone should have been enough for PCt theoretically. Test boosters are really not that effective unless you are 35+ IMO. This is coming from articles that I have read and having tried them myself w/little to no effectiveness. I am definitely looking forward to your log. Be sure to post a link on this thread so we know where to find it. Ill be following it closely. There have not been any good logs on this product that I can find. If you can give bloodwork/pics/measurements that would be the great. Man im messed up right now lol. BEARS ARE GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
OK well mold aside, Nolva alone should have been enough for post cycle therapy theoretically. Test boosters are really not that effective unless you are 35+ IMO. This is coming from articles that I have read and having tried them myself w/little to no effectiveness. I am definitely looking forward to your log. Be sure to post a link on this thread so we know where to find it. Ill be following it closely. There have not been any good logs on this product that I can find. If you can give bloodwork/pics/measurements that would be the great. Man im messed up right now lol. BEARS ARE GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!

Blood-work is a maybe, but pictures i can and will do.(Weekly) I'll keep the log very detailed and even be a geek and bring a notebook to the gym to record all my lifts.

:study: :study: :study: :study: :study:

JonLFC123

Awards
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and was after some help, if you wouldn't mind!

I'm 24 years old, only weighing in at 10 stone, 5ft 6 and have a fast metabolism.

I have been on various weight gain supplements and have sorted out a decent diet over the last few weeks and am now looking to begin putting on a little more bulk.

I purchased a product but was sent IDS Mass Tabs as an alternative as the product request was out of stock. Today I started on the Mass Tabs, took 1 and had a successful workout, feel much stronger than before and can lift more.

Due to my size and being relatively new to this, do you suggest I knock taking these tabs on the head? or do you think it would be safe to continue? I will be aiming for 15days of tabs not the 30 as on the packet.

What do you think? any advice would be appreciated.

Jon.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
I wouldnt take them at all if I were you. Being new to the sport, you will make alot of gains naturally very quickly. Also, mass tabs, like any pro-hormone, require a post cycle therapy when you stop taking them to get your body's natural testosterone production back up to snuff. 15 days wont do anything for you anyway in my opinion. EAT ALOT!! Thats the best advice 4 ya. I make the best gains while bulking in the winter eating 6500 clean cals/day. Try to get 1.5g of protein each day for each pound of body weight. Put together a solid training program and stick to it and you'll make great gains. Consistancy is key.

JonLFC123

Awards
I wouldnt take them at all if I were you. Being new to the sport, you will make alot of gains naturally very quickly. Also, mass tabs, like any pro-hormone, require a post cycle therapy when you stop taking them to get your body's natural testosterone production back up to snuff. 15 days wont do anything for you anyway in my opinion. EAT ALOT!! Thats the best advice 4 ya. I make the best gains while bulking in the winter eating 6500 clean cals/day. Try to get 1.5g of protein each day for each pound of body weight. Put together a solid training program and stick to it and you'll make great gains. Consistancy is key.
Thanks for the response mate, I shall put them aside for another time perhaps. I'll just need to get down to serious eating and see how it goes.

Thanks again,
Jon.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response mate, I shall put them aside for another time perhaps. I'll just need to get down to serious eating and see how it goes.

Thanks again,
Jon.
The tabs are a powerful steroid. Wait to take them until you're sure you want to and have researched how to do so (relatively) safely.

richard82

Awards
The tabs are a powerful steroid. Wait to take them until you're sure you want to and have researched how to do so (relatively) safely.
Hi,

I'm doing a bit of research on Mass tabs at the moment, and I've heard good things about them.

I was wondering if anybody has used mass tabs alongside plain creatine monohydrate ...or if this is not a good idea.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Hi,

I'm doing a bit of research on Mass tabs at the moment, and I've heard good things about them.

I was wondering if anybody has used mass tabs alongside plain creatine monohydrate ...or if this is not a good idea.
You probably would want to save the creatine for PCT so the pump don't hurt too much while working out.

tonyscoots84

Awards
Hey guys im new here but not to the sport. ive been working out for about 4 months prior to taking IDS mass tabs and for those 4 months everytime i worked out i always did a hard workout... i started taking the mass tabs about 15 days ago im on my second packet of pills and all i can say is i feel great my muscles are really tight, im lifting alot more then i was before, my endurance level is high, no acne or anything like that, and the only thing i noticed was a slight change in mood were i am normally alot calmer i wont hesitate to rip someones annoying head off now lol...

well ill keep you all updated..

im 5' 9" 150 lbs prior to the tabs
during my cycle i already gained 5lbs and my strength has risen dramatically...

as of right now i like the results we will see how it works out at the end of the cycle...

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
im 5' 9" 150 lbs prior to the tabs
during my cycle i already gained 5lbs and my strength has risen dramatically...

as of right now i like the results we will see how it works out at the end of the cycle...
That's just freakin ridiculous!! At your level, you DON'T need steroids to advance your physique!!!!!!!!! All you need is a fundamental understanding of nutrition and training! You were only lifting for 4 months prior to making the decision to take a very potent steroid?!?!? I say you should stop taking it RIGHT NOW and do a little PCT and hopefully you aren't shut down to hard. Take yourself as far as you can naturally for a few years (not months) then make the decision to take roids.

How old are you?? 16??

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
That's just freakin ridiculous!! At your level, you DON'T need steroids to advance your physique!!!!!!!!! All you need is a fundamental understanding of nutrition and training! You were only lifting for 4 months prior to making the decision to take a very potent steroid?!?!? I say you should stop taking it RIGHT NOW and do a little post cycle therapy and hopefully you aren't shut down to hard. Take yourself as far as you can naturally for a few years (not months) then make the decision to take roids.

How old are you?? 16??
I have to agree!

tonyscoots84

Awards
That's just freakin ridiculous!! At your level, you DON'T need steroids to advance your physique!!!!!!!!! All you need is a fundamental understanding of nutrition and training! You were only lifting for 4 months prior to making the decision to take a very potent steroid?!?!? I say you should stop taking it RIGHT NOW and do a little post cycle therapy and hopefully you aren't shut down to hard. Take yourself as far as you can naturally for a few years (not months) then make the decision to take roids.

How old are you?? 16??

i understand what ur sayin. im actually 23

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4