Mass Tabs - New compound! - Altered Superdrol?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Ripped...I've been looking for the dosage you're taking but don't see it. Is it 1 tab/day or 2?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
BOTH! Throw in an enlarged prostate and i'm set!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ripped...I've been looking for the dosage you're taking but don't see it. Is it 1 tab/day or 2?
I am taking the prescribed dosage on the box,1 tab right before workout.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Updates on mass tabs?

Anyone?

I'm thinking of running a new cycle like this

12 weeks of Inj. Winny
Mass Tabs weeks 1-6
Sostenol 250 Weeks 7-12
Letrozole Weeks 1-12
Halotestin Front-Loaded at Weeks 0-3
And Cheque Drops During Weeks 5-7 to bridge the Mass Tabs and Sostenol

Whaddaya think? Great Huh! I'm gonna get Hyooooooooge!
:twisted: :icon_lol: :wtf:

rmag2447

Awards
im actually thinking about running this w/ either Mega Trn or Methandrol 50, but if the sides are as high as ripped says im not gonna stack it with another methyl...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ripped i'd make a few adjustments like i'd run the cheque drops+Halo for 10 weeks, and the sostenol throughout as well, might wanna add in some EPO and methyl-tren for good measure :twisted:

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks of Inj. Winny
Mass Tabs weeks 1-6
Sostenol 250 Weeks 7-12
Letrozole Weeks 1-12

Whaddaya think?
I think you're one crazy SOB

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
what makes you think it's so androgenic? acne? aggression? itchy head? strength gains thru the roof? what?
People always claim that SD is very androgenic but I didnt find that to be true. I got bloated on it and I didnt notice any androgenic sides, not even increased hair growth and I had less acne on it. I personally think its more anabolic then has been reported.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Updates on mass tabs?

Anyone?

I'm thinking of running a new cycle like this

12 weeks of Inj. Winny
Mass Tabs weeks 1-6
Sostenol 250 Weeks 7-12
Letrozole Weeks 1-12

Whaddaya think? Great Huh! I'm gonna get Hyooooooooge!
:twisted: :icon_lol: :wtf:
:rofl: :bb3:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always wanted to break a board into pieces or drill it with my wang while on Superdrol.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I always wanted to break a board into pieces or drill it with my wang while on Superdrol.
I would have to advise against the drilling. While breaking boards is totally acceptable, the heat buildup is increadable from the drilling, requireing many days worth of appling lotion to the burnt surfaces. (And of course, not to mention hitting a knot in the wood)
:bruce1:

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well today is my 15th and final day on this test run of mass tabs,I have gained 7 pounds while getting signifigantly harder and more vascular,my strength is up on all my lifts. I do have minor lethargy and I did break out quite signifigantly.Overall i give Mass Tabs a B+ to an A-,in comparision to all the other designer compounds out there.If anybody has any question I will try and answer the best I can.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Well today is my 15th and final day on this test run of mass tabs,I have gained 7 pounds while getting signifigantly harder and more vascular,my strength is up on all my lifts. I do have minor lethargy and I did break out quite signifigantly.Overall i give Mass Tabs a B+ to an A-,in comparision to all the other designer compounds out there.If anybody has any question I will try and answer the best I can.
have you tried superdrol?

is so, how does it compare? the effects u describe are very similar to my run on superdrol

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ripped218 havent you been using other anabolics in the past month? that certainly would skew results...

what kind of diet were you on during this 2 weeks?

for the record, i dont think you can fairly evaluate ANY drug in 2 weeks.

but i still appreciate the report.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, 2 weeks isnt sh1t to evaluate the compound. But if you were to make a write up on what this product does what would you say?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
ripped218 havent you been using other anabolics in the past month? that certainly would skew results...
That's what I was a bit concerned with also. The other compounds would still be having effects on your body. I would probably guess while the Mass tabs do work, they are not "twice as strong as Superdrol"...more like half as strong. Maybe if you double dosed...anyone else taking a shot at Mass Tabs anytime soon?

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was a bit concerned with also. The other compounds would still be having effects on your body. I would probably guess while the Mass tabs do work, they are not "twice as strong as Superdrol"...more like half as strong. Maybe if you double dosed...anyone else taking a shot at Mass Tabs anytime soon?
How did you come to this conclusion? :wtf:

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
I would have to advise against the drilling. While breaking boards is totally acceptable, the heat buildup is increadable from the drilling, requireing many days worth of appling lotion to the burnt surfaces. (And of course, not to mention hitting a knot in the wood)
:bruce1:
Duh....that's why you use lotion during the drilling. That one application saves many subsequent days of multiple applications. :rofl: Additionally, during treatment, the patient may begin getting tempted to have an extended therapy session, resulting in a viscious cycle of non-recovery. The unattractive condition known as "knobby knob" can then develop.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
People always claim that superdrol is very androgenic but I didnt find that to be true. I got bloated on it and I didnt notice any androgenic sides, not even increased hair growth and I had less acne on it. I personally think its more anabolic then has been reported.

Was this the AX Superdrol, or a knockoff? I ask because the bloating seems strange. It's very odd when there's no aromatization of the substance, but even more unusual when many report a diuretic effect. I'm wondering if some of these superdrol products have other androgens present.

Would the back "pumps", and any other pumps for that matter, be a sign water be pushed out of the muscle, or into it?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Was this the AX Superdrol, or a knockoff? I ask because the bloating seems strange. It's very odd when there's no aromatization of the substance, but even more unusual when many report a diuretic effect. I'm wondering if some of these superdrol products have other androgens present.

Would the back "pumps", and any other pumps for that matter, be a sign water be pushed out of the muscle, or into it?
AX version

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established

I definitely noticed a diuretic effect when I first started taking Superdrol (AX). I attributed this to Superdrol being a dry compound that reduces extra-muscular water retention. I haven't experienced any bloating, however.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
ripped, two questions when you were in competiton what weight and "level" were you competing at. as previously mentioned 233 at 5'7 would make you a very big guy. I am 5'8 and in the high 180's, aproaching 190(albiet my waist is under 30 inches as of right now) people think i am a big guy. so it would definatley intrest me to know your competiton background.

As a side note mass tabs far surpass superdrol as an "overall compound" the changes in body composition are unbeleivable. However this stuff is strong. One of the few compounds "my friend" has taken that has caused a very noticable increase in agression outside of the gym and "he" is a very passive guy by nature

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
As a side note mass tabs far surpass superdrol as an "overall compound" the changes in body composition are unbeleivable. However this stuff is strong. One of the few compounds "my friend" has taken that has caused a very noticable increase in agression outside of the gym and "he" is a very passive guy by nature
What sort of changes did your "friend" notice in body comp? Was he using Mass Tabs for cutting or bulking? How long, at what dose, and how much LBM did he gain and BF did he lose?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
How did you come to this conclusion? :wtf:
Read this:

Originally Posted by ripped218
"Me and my friend will be running 15 days each of mass tabs,I am running it on the backend of a trn m1,4 add 15 cycle so my total cycle will be four weeks long with 15 days on mass tabs ,today was my first dose."

The compound was run on the backend of a multi-compound cycle. So how can you prove that all the gains mad einthe last 15 days were from the Mass Tabs? I am not saying they don't work, merely that the gains made cannot be wholly attributed to the Mass Tabs.

A gain of 7 lbs in 15 days is very commendable and sounds as though it is very effective but I would have my doubts as to whether or not it is "twice as strong as Superdrol". The only way we'll find out is from more user feedback. I'm itching to try it also but am just finishing up my post cycle therapy so it'll be awhile before I can jump into the fire again.

Ripped218 can you give us a final write up on this? Possibly the pro's/con's and any side effects encountered? Any final thoughts or comments? Thanks for keeping us posted!

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell if noone else is going to try this. Im going to find out where to get ti and will have it overnighted.I will try to have it by wed. But I would have to try 2ad for 21 days while taking AI cyclesupport.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Read this:

Originally Posted by ripped218
"Me and my friend will be running 15 days each of mass tabs,I am running it on the backend of a trn m1,4 add 15 cycle so my total cycle will be four weeks long with 15 days on mass tabs ,today was my first dose."

The compound was run on the backend of a multi-compound cycle. So how can you prove that all the gains mad einthe last 15 days were from the Mass Tabs? I am not saying they don't work, merely that the gains made cannot be wholly attributed to the Mass Tabs.

A gain of 7 lbs in 15 days is very commendable and sounds as though it is very effective but I would have my doubts as to whether or not it is "twice as strong as Superdrol". The only way we'll find out is from more user feedback. I'm itching to try it also but am just finishing up my post cycle therapy so it'll be awhile before I can jump into the fire again.

Ripped218 can you give us a final write up on this? Possibly the pro's/con's and any side effects encountered? Any final thoughts or comments? Thanks for keeping us posted!
I definetly agree with you guys ,it definetly is not as strong as SD.It says in the contents that there is 30 mgs stenabol,I would say it is half as strong like metioned,I would say one mass tab is equal to about 15 mgs SD but without the sides,it definetly a more present experience at least for me then 15-20 mgs SD,it defenitly doesn,t make you go hypo like SD nor did it make me as lethargic.But the strength gains were not as apparent as SD but I got harder and more vascular on the mass tabs,but I did at the tail end notice a little bit of water retention,not extreme but enough to notice.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell if noone else is going to try this. Im going to find out where to get ti and will have it overnighted.I will try to have it by wed. But I would have to try 2ad for 21 days while taking AI cyclesupport.
wow, let the incoherence begin.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
The wicked pumps are attributed to glycogen over-storage. That's why it's easy to become hypo while on SD if your not eating enough frequently throughout the day. Your body becomes a glycogen storing machine

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Hold on some of you guys have only run this for 2 weeks. Some anabolics take 10 days to kick in, we don't know much about this product until someone has done a cycle for 30 days with proper protein/calorie intake and receptors that are fully recovered.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
"my friend" "never" goes by changes on the scale, instead he uses waist measurement( abdominals and interoastals have beome far more prominent, chest measurement arm measurement, vascularity , strengh agression, sense of well being, and muscle hardness density have all inreased markedly. The human body is inapable of actual musle gains of 20 plus pounds in any short amount of time. and weight, bodyfat and measurements are just so exaggerated i never listen to people unless i witness them first hand.

Just an example, when i first started working out there was a guy at my gym that was a monster, 6'3-64 huge and ripped to the point were you just dont bother with calipers . He was also honest. He told me his arms were about 18.5 inhes. Now this guy looked like a cartoon character, his interoastals were as thick as small fingers, and if he told his arms were 21 inches you wouldnt doubt him for a second, he was just honest and told the truth .
Sorry for the long rant I am just trying to make the point that one should gauge changes in muscle quality, density, proportion when on a cycle, not the numbers you see on the scale.

and ripped sorry to disagree but i would put m-sten leauges ahead of s-drol in terms of muscle gain, although i would also say m-sten is far more androgeni, the agression is definatley there

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Men I've read this post and Call me stupid but WTF are back pumps???????

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool...looking forward to it. Did you say you experienced any superdrol type sides such as back pumps, shin pumps, etc? Sorry I'm too lazy to re-read the thread. :p
This is what Im talking about Piston

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what Im talking about Piston
yeah if your read that thread it talks about it. When talking about back pumps from superdrol, AAS etc., its basically an enhancement of blood flow getting to muscles thats caused by these types of compounds. THe lower back gets a hole lot of blood flow because it is a muscle that is used in nearly every excercises or movement, this makes it pumped similiar to a huge bicep pump that can be painful thus causing a "back pump"

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks H-50 used to do me that thought it was Kidneys.

th3darkmarket

Awards
Im still waiting for my Mass Tabs to come in.. I will start up a log for a full 30 day cycle whenever they show up.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

LOL I couldnt agree more , I have said before I love the stuff but it does turn me into an agressive horny SOB.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Im still waiting for my Mass Tabs to come in.. I will start up a log for a full 30 day cycle whenever they show up.
You are a huge disappointment to your mother and me. All we hear is wild promises and pie-in-the-sky plans, but where is the follow through?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Bump for any user experiences or feedback on mass tabs. Has any tried these yet? I've searched all over the web for logs and reviews. Not much feedback yet. No one who promised a log has followed up. These things are for sale on practically every supp site. People must be buying them.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about running Trib with Superdrol?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
What's the point? Superdrol is about 1000x more potent than trib. Maybe the trip would help a little with libido, but many people don't lose their libido on Superdrol.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
What for? did you have libido problems?

i would only consider it during the 3rd and/or 4th week and throughout pct if i had libido problems...but then again i wouldnt run superdrol without test so that would never happen to me...

it can't hurt...only your wallet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4