Mass Stack PCT advice. Please read all.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Okay here goes. First and foremost I am ONLY asking advice about additional PCT. I know about all the sides and supps diet, sleep, training needed to run with SD.

I am going to run the "mass stack" by muscle fortress. Basically a 65 day stack, "PCT inclusive" so "they" say.

Here is how the stack works.

Methyl V test- 2 caps daily am/pm- Day 1-30
Vaso Test 6 caps daily- Day 20-50
Tribfolia 4 caps daily- Day 40-65

Here is the breakdown of each Supplement

Methyl V test- Serving Size 1 cap Day 1-30

10mg SD
12.5mg PP
30mg Tren xtreme

Vaso Test- Serving size 3 caps Day 20-50

Magnesium 100mg
Arginine Blend 1500mg- (Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine Ethyly Ester, Arginine Orotate)
Nootropic Amplifier 215mg- (Green Tea Extract, Caffeine Anahydrous, Nootropamine)
Antioxidant Complex 55mg- (Resveratrol 50%, Vitamin E as Di-Alpha Tocopherol, CoQ10)
Nitric Boost 50mg- (Citrulline Malate, Gymnostemma Pentaphyllium 95%,Rutaecarpine)
Tren extreme-19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17 dione- 45mg

Tribfolia- Serving size 2 caps Day 40-65

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris 45% Furostanol Saponins- 500mg
Eurycoma Longfolia Jack 20:1 Extract- 50mg
Maca 4:1 extract- 300mg
Muira Puama 4:1 extract- 250mg
7-methoxyisoflavone- 200mg

Supposedly, if i follow the instructions i will see no gyno or suffer from permanent shutdown.

I have 1 full bottle of each- Liquidex and toremifene on hand. I also have two bottles of MYO and 1 bottle of CYO. Among many many other supps.

What if any should i add and at what day?

I have done numerous searches. But no real info on this particular stack.

What would YOU do? I am doing this stack, if it were you how would you adjust it? When and how would YOU use the AI and SERM?

Reps for those that help.

Cliffs- advise on PCT when to add and what dose.
Cliffs- Dosages of stack-

20mg SD, 25mg PP, 60mg TrenX for 20 days , then 20mg SD, 25mg PP, 150mg TrenX for 10 days, then 90mg TrenX for 20 days, PCT in there thinking day 30-51, then tribfolia day 40-65

maybe then follow up with a MYO/CYO stack? or just the myo?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
you might not find this particular combo, but i'm sure you can find countless SD/PP logs, and probrably one with all three actives stacked together because there are many people on these sites that cycle with total wreckless abandon. Yes it will shut you down, probrably within the first week, yes you need a serm, and yes you may aggrevate gyno. I would only use the dex if unwanted bloat appeared, and I would use a traditional torem protocol which you can find on any log 120(X3D)/90/60/30. Good day sir.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah. i knew i was going to get little or no advice. Not sure why i even posted.

I know what these compounds are and what can happen. I was specifically asking for PCT advise with this stack. Specifically, when to introduce the SERM or AI or Both. If i want my moms advice, I will ask her for it.

If a person doesnt do the cookie cutter cycle or stick with gnc or the sponsor of the week products, expect a bashing.

thanks anyways.

PS. I am not going on a wreckless cycle. I will have pre and post bloodwork. I will have all support systems into place. I assure you.

Not so sure I will see much bloat, all the reviews have been off the hook........ As long as PCT is handled properly. 1 report of ***** tits from a guy that did Methyl V only, with no PCT.

My gym is selling American Cellular Labs version of this stack(3 separate bottles)....... Not even sure they have a PCT. specifically for it.

I am watching 1 guy in particular on his PCT.

Another guy I know is getting bloodwork back this week for his MF Mass Stack. He is just starting the Vaso-Trib trimester.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
you might not find this particular combo, but i'm sure you can find countless SD/PP logs, and probrably one with all three actives stacked together because there are many people on these sites that cycle with total wreckless abandon. Yes it will shut you down, probrably within the first week, yes you need a serm, and yes you may aggrevate gyno. I would only use the dex if unwanted bloat appeared, and I would use a traditional torem protocol which you can find on any log 120(X3D)/90/60/30. Good day sir.

you did give solid sound advice. I dont agree with all of what you said, but the PCT advice you gave was solid.

Reps.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
No prob, just my opinion. I'm very hormonal these days.

its all good. I am on the fence now. I think i will sit on this product for now. all expos are late 09' or early 10'

I got a pack of mass tabs that are calling my name. Seems this supp is more socially acceptable right now.

we shall see, i want to listen and watch a few guys taking MF and ACL "supps" right now. i have 5 weeks to stew on it.

JgFITT65

Awards
Hey chris have you started or finished your Mass stack i am on the third weeks of the methly V getting ready to stack with Vaso test. Just curious on any sides/gains/thoughts of it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey chris have you started or finished your Mass stack i am on the third weeks of the methly V getting ready to stack with Vaso test. Just curious on any sides/gains/thoughts of it.
never ran it......

everyone stated it would kill me......lol

I opened the bottle just to peak inside......:)

I ran vaso long time back, pretty good trenX product. Nice cutter and strength gains.

I know of plenty of guys who have ran methyl-v, very good gains........Like 20 pounds, but its very hard on the body......

Sitting on the shelf collectin dust....

Attachments