mass gainers

louis19

louis19

Awards
anyone still use mass gainers post workout when cutting?

the_swol_god

the_swol_god

Banned
Awards
Why waste your calories on a mass gainer while cutting, when you would be more satisfied eating whole foods?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nooooo. Whole foods are the way to go bud.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whole foods are more likely to fill you up than just drinking liquid. I want my belly to feel full when cutting.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I'm cutting I always hungry !!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this. Also black coffee is a god send for me. And high volume lie calorie foods like salad. With no dressing it has barely any calories at all

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I only use Mass Gainz if after my workout I feel like I am going to puke, or I plan to run errands right after training.

David147

Awards
Forget about the mass gainer and eat more, i know you try to eat as much as you can but try to eat more.. Heres the secret, try to get 5-6 meals a day with complex carbs and protein in every meal, For carbs eat oats, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bread, potatoes, for protein chicken breast, steak, tuna, eggs, turkey breast etc.. Try to get lots of carbs (the ones that i mentioned) and protein combine this with heavy weight in the gym and you'll see results very quickly, i tried this myself and it worked..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 3
riseabove5 Nutrition / Health 18
double s Supplements 50
dmax79 Natural Bodybuilding 17
rojasdave Supplements 7