Martial law soon as troops deploy in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
We do not intend to speak for them, nor do we assume they would harm US citizens.

But when you sell the public on the idea that abandoning freedom is safety, and that those who oppose the idea are dangerous, you wont have a hard time finding people willing to enforce rediculous laws.

I strongly disagree with the war, to me it is a complete joke; but the men and women out fighting obviously think otherwise or they wouldnt keep fighting. So I really admire their intent. I appreciate their concern for us.

But anyways, Timberlaker, Listening to your intellegent and eloquently worded insights on this has been a real treat. You're quite the gentleman. Thank you for gracing this thread with your presence.
Yeah, thousands of men, women, and children losing their lifes, is real funny huh, just a big fckin joke. Just like this thread, a big fckin joke.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I strongly disagree with the war, to me it is a complete joke;
A JOKE?
So all the fallen comrads of mine are a joke to you? The fact that I am now flawed from war is a joke to you?
Please, for the love of GOD, stay on the internet with that talk... please!
Talk soon.

Fin

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow. Put words in mouth.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your injuries, and the fate of your friends

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
A JOKE?
So all the fallen comrads of mine are a joke to you? The fact that I am now flawed from war is a joke to you?
Please, for the love of GOD, stay on the internet with that talk... please!
Talk soon.

Fin
I think you are misunderstanding him.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you are misunderstanding him.
Don't fukking tell me that I'm misunderstanding anything.
The word "Joke," should not have been used. I know what the meaning are, and how the word can be used... but for this instance, a nerve is struck with me. So you can save your opinion for someone else.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Don't fukking tell me that I'm misunderstanding anything.
The word "Joke," should not have been used. I know what the meaning are, and how the word can be used... but for this instance, a nerve is struck with me. So you can save your opinion for someone else.
Take it in the context you like, cause your going to anyway.

I will give my opinion, if you like it or not.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps a different word would have been more appropiate. I find nothing funny about the casualties of war. I think the war was created with a package of outright lies, and can't believe America bought it. Hows that?

Sorry if I've offended you Iron Lungz. I assure you it was unintentional.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ok so the Patriot act is a conspiracy? the death of habeus corpus? posse comitatus ? the fact that the bill of right will be changed is a conspiracy? The rest is arguable, point being made here is ANYTHING can happen to anybody who is considered a "threat" or "terrorist" and that, under this government, any american can be detained tortured, killed wihtout reason, no trial, no rights. Did you not see the vids? some was opinion and they are based upon facts.

I dont hate america, i dont hate anyone, i am not doing a disservice, i am not causing anyone harm, i am not in any group besides being human. Human rights are being taken so that is a problem to me and you.

I think for myself, research alot, post my opinion and welcome yours (on topic). We can say whatever we want and that day is ending as we speak.

The soldiers contrubution is a noble one but that does not mean the motive of the government is.

YouTube - The coming DICTATORSHIP

YouTube - Cafferty-Dictatorship

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
I strongly disagree with the war, to me it is a complete joke;

Perhaps a different word would have been more appropiate. I find nothing funny about the casualties of war. I think the war was created with a package of outright lies, and can't believe America bought it. Hows that?

First you think the deaths of thousands of innocent men, women, and children is funny, now your calling us Americans dumb. What the fck is your problem, take your bullshyt hate and ignorance somewhere else.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Must spread reps around before huggin on you again. lol

good post. thanks for clarification. I knew exactly what you were implying from the onset.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassioned stress
A thoroughfare of freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved
In liberating strife.
Who more than self their country loved
And mercy more than life!
America! America!
May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness
And every gain divine!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for halcyon skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the enameled plain!
America! America!
Till souls wax fair as earth and air
And music-hearted sea!

O beautiful for pilgrims feet,
Whose stem impassioned stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
Till paths be wrought through
wilds of thought
By pilgrim foot and knee!

O beautiful for glory-tale
Of liberating strife
When once and twice,
for man's avail
Men lavished precious life!
America! America!
Till selfish gain no longer stain
The banner of the free!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
Till nobler men keep once again
Thy whiter jubilee!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Good for you... :clap2:
Do you serve?
no sir i do not......... unfortunately in my youth, i had bad asthma, and could not hang....though i tried.......

I had the recruiters calling me when i was in high school(kuwait war was right after high school), told them my condition.......they spoke with my doctor and basically it was over........they quit calling after they spoke with my doctor........

However, I have many friends and family(grandfather and uncles) that serve and have served.........World war 2, vietnam, kuwait and iraq........

I would have served, had i been given the ability. I just couldnt run a 1/4 of mile without nearly dying. Seriously. Luckily its better now. Dont have to use the inhaler as much anymore, but i still have one on hand.........It sucks. :(

proventil back then.......now its albuterol............same sh i t different delivery now.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
First you think the deaths of thousands of innocent men, women, and children is funny, now your calling us Americans dumb. What the fck is your problem, take your bullshyt hate and ignorance somewhere else.
innocent people who are killed regardless of the nationality or religion is a tragedy, now, past or future. it is not a joke.

dude, should george bush have declared war on iraq?

what was the reason he declared war on iraq?

is iraq better for it?

how much money has george bush spent on the war on iraq?

could that money have been better spent on benefiting americans?

who has truely benefited from the war in iraq?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for Whiskers to disprove his thoughts of male coin-purses and pancake syrup. That's how we do things in America... accusations are made - and you're guilty until proven innocent...

Oh wait, that's Iraq.

Don't get this sh*t twisted. OP - if you aren't American, where are you? I pray you are not in my beloved America - and if you are - I pray you find yourself deported someday. We are a flawed people - but as history shows, we don't really give a sh*t what outsiders say.

This whole gas chamber train car thing is laughable - and the plastic coffins? Who cares! If people get a horrible disease from terrorists, what do you propose we do? Let them mingle with the rest of the population? We are PREPARING for an almost INEVITABLE attack from those that we are losing our friends and loved ones to wipe off the earth.

America is a defender and promoter of democracy - and a definitive enemy of anything resembling genocide. I take your insinuations that we are preparing to do it ourselves to be an attack on my way of life, and the liberties that my family fought for.

Simply put - I think you're a giant douche-bag - and you should take your politically charged Anarchist bullsh*t to some other website that cares or is too stupid to understand how much of an idiot you really are.

I suggest BB.com.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for Whiskers to disprove his thoughts of male coin-purses and pancake syrup. That's how we do things in America... accusations are made - and you're guilty until proven innocent...

Oh wait, that's Iraq.

Don't get this sh*t twisted. OP - if you aren't American, where are you? I pray you are not in my beloved America - and if you are - I pray you find yourself deported someday. We are a flawed people - but as history shows, we don't really give a sh*t what outsiders say.

This whole gas chamber train car thing is laughable - and the plastic coffins? Who cares! If people get a horrible disease from terrorists, what do you propose we do? Let them mingle with the rest of the population? We are PREPARING for an almost INEVITABLE attack from those that we are losing our friends and loved ones to wipe off the earth.

America is a defender and promoter of democracy - and a definitive enemy of anything resembling genocide. I take your insinuations that we are preparing to do it ourselves to be an attack on my way of life, and the liberties that my family fought for.

Simply put - I think you're a giant douche-bag - and you should take your politically charged Anarchist bullsh*t to some other website that cares or is too stupid to understand how much of an idiot you really are.

I suggest BB.com.
Yep.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Didnt say it was funny.
I Never called them dumb.

Dont you think a Huge amount of personal research is in order before one can conscionably support or participate in the mass killing of human beings?
Had this been done by the populace as a whole, I seriously doubt we'd be at war right now.

So I guess I'm calling the public too trusting. But I'm sure that will have you violently upset so I'll brace for another attack.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Didnt say it was funny.
I Never called them dumb.

Dont you think a Huge amount of personal research is in order before one can conscionably support or participate in the mass killing of human beings?
Had this been done by the populace as a whole, I seriously doubt we'd be at war right now.

So I guess I'm calling the public too trusting. But I'm sure that will have you violently upset so I'll brace for another attack.
You guys are the only ones negging people.

Do you serve?
Or, do you work for the DOD?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
America is a defender and promoter of democracy - and a definitive enemy of anything resembling genocide.
Unless you count our history with the native americans, or the current situation in the sudan.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Do you serve?
No, he's from f*cking Utah, and obviously still bitter that the Mormon prick lost the Republican primary...

The only good idea you guys ever had was multiple wives, and you couldn't even muster up the balls or influence to get that sh*t passed through Congress.

We really could do with 49 states... maybe we should send some of those magical death trains to Utah.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I am finding great humor in this thread, and the tin foil that it brings, at the end of the day, AM is NOT a place for this. I suggest this gets locked, as there will bbe nothing constructive to come out of it at this point

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Unless you count our history with the native americans, or the current situation in the sudan.
Native Americans were a victim of Manifest Destiny... And America was hardly America then... But yes, the Indians did get screwed.

As far as the Sudan goes... I'm sure we would have more involvement in the area if we weren't already overtaxing our troops in two Middle Eastern battlegrounds. America is not killing in the Sudan, more turning the other cheek. Where is the rest of the international community? They don't care. By default, blame America...

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, he's from f*cking Utah, and obviously still bitter that the Mormon prick lost the Republican primary...

The only good idea you guys ever had was multiple wives, and you couldn't even muster up the balls or influence to get that sh*t passed through Congress.

We really could do with 49 states... maybe we should send some of those magical death trains to Utah.
K I'm out. I'm not mormon jack as$.

Thanks for your constructive input to the thread. You've changed my mind on everything.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
LMAO - I want a ninja truck! :rofl:
There's hundreds of thousands of them!!! All up for grabs!!!

Buy one, get 10,000 disposable, collapsable, black plastic magic coffins!

Just google "x-files ninja trucks" then hit "shopping" and they pull right up for you.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for your constructive input to the thread. You've changed my mind on everything.
All Utah(ians?) are Mormons, just like all Americans are evil terrorists. Get with the times homeslice.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

And if I was trying to be constructive - you'd know it. I'm trying to be as blatantly absurd as possible to give this thread the credibility it deserves.

I don't bother responding to idiotic conspiracy theories, because they are about as hard to disprove as they are easy to make up... Google something like "OMFG, BUSH BLEW UP THE PENTAGON / WTC, LOLZ" and you'll see what I mean.

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
Why would I join the military when I disagree with the war?

If I agreed with the cause, I would join. But I dont, so I wont.
Yeah, you just continue to enjoy the freedoms that for some reason you feel like you don't have, the freedoms that men and women have given their lives to provide you with. The freedoms that you don't agree to defend. You piece of Shyt.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Looking back on my contribution to this thread, i have stated, fact, reiterated parts of the videos i found on this subject and made an emphasis on the parts that are fact based.

Why reaper should this thread be locked because a bunch of people come in here swearing and throwing around accusations based upon nothing?

Its a PUBLIC FORUM, there is a GENERAL CHAT and POLITICS section, wherein i posted some alarming videos.

In economics, politics and sports people get the facts, place their bets then debate the way the outcome will turn out, here there are some people saying "you dont like america" and others saying "america is losing rights".

Consider rereading this thread and you will notice a trend of whom is throwing inapropriate debating tactics and who is attempting to look at the possibilities, however extreme or unpopular they are.

What is so outrageous about a discussion, a debate, a video sharing thread about a specific topic?

Once again its the same people slinging mud unnecesarily and contributing nothing but negative remarks and condescention.

bigcuz

Awards
Looking back on my contribution to this thread, i have stated, fact, reiterated parts of the videos i found on this subject and made an emphasis on the parts that are fact based.

Why reaper should this thread be locked because a bunch of people come in here swearing and throwing around accusations based upon nothing?

Its a PUBLIC FORUM, there is a GENERAL CHAT and POLITICS section, wherein i posted some alarming videos.

In economics, politics and sports people get the facts, place their bets then debate the way the outcome will turn out, here there are some people saying "you dont like america" and others saying "america is losing rights".

Consider rereading this thread and you will notice a trend of whom is throwing inapropriate debating tactics and who is attempting to look at the possibilities, however extreme or unpopular they are.

What is so outrageous about a discussion, a debate, a video sharing thread about a specific topic?

Once again its the same people slinging mud unnecesarily and contributing nothing but negative remarks and condescention.
I just took a big dump, wiped my arse and got sh!t on my hand. The US Government is at it again. I know there responsible for this. Im going to check YOUTUBE and see if i can find some videos of the government doing this to others too.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm the one swinging negative remarks.

Here's another one...

Go f*ck yourself, and take the word America out of your mouth.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

Do you serve?
Whos "you guys" because i refuse to neg someone based upon their opinion. I however have made many thoughful and supportive comments for years on this board. I have acted respectably (mostly since off Ph's lol) I dont see how anything whiskers has said is offensive.

Serving doesnt make you more important than anyone else and with 18 suicides a day by former servicemen. 25% of the homeless population are retired or returned soldiers the government has shown that to you are no more important and neither is your voice.

Cmon the things that make america great are eroding and in its place is fear, panic, war, and a collapsing economy. Quit fighting invisible internet enemies as this serves as an eye opening attempt to think and research for yourself, the CONCLUSION is your own and welcomed.

Hatred and anger dont fix, add to or change anything for the better.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

You should have posted your thread in the general chat sub-forum, b/c this one has little to do with politics. You yourself have admitted to not having an adequate grasp on politics, so why do you continue to post within the sub-forum? I think you should make a suggestion to the admin. to have a tin foil hat, conspiracy theorist sub-forum. This way you will be made to feel like you have a voice that doesn't sound so crazy.

YouTube - The Illuminati Polka

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You should have posted your thread in the general chat sub-forum, b/c this one has little to do with politics. You yourself have admitted to not having an adequate grasp on politics, so why do you continue to post within the sub-forum? I think you should make a suggestion to the admin. to have a tin foil hat, conspiracy theorist sub-forum. This way you will be made to feel like you have a voice that doesn't sound so crazy.
I can respect that, but what is not political about human rights? The extremes go in both directions, this is clearly one direction but there are some undisputable points. I think maybe next time i will go to the general chat section and in all likelyhood stick to entirely fact based information, which is almost impossible, depending on who you ask.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Whos "you guys" because i refuce to neg someone based upon their opinion. I however have made many thoughful and supportive comments for years on this board. I have asked respectably (mostly since off Ph's lol) I dont see how anything whiskers has said is offensive.

Serving doesnt make you more important than anyone else and with 18 suicides a day by former servicemen. 25% of the homeless population are retired or returned soldiers the government has shown that to you are no more important and neither is your voice.

Cmon the things that make america great are eroding and in its place is fear, panic, war, and a collapsing economy. Quit fighting invisible internet enemies as this serves as an eye opening attempt to think and research for yourself, the CONCLUSION is your own and welcomed.

Here's my educated CONCLUSION. You and your delusional youtube buddies are just that, delusional. I am not angry, I do not hate you, but you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You think some crappy website put together by tin-hat clubs and you tube videos shot in backyards with toothless conspiracy theorists constitutes evidence? Give me a break. How about you open your OWN eyes and realize how ridiculous you are being. You don't think countries like Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, Russia and China would plaster stories over every media outlet in the world if this were true? You don't think super psycho prominent liberal groups would make a huge stink of this and be taking out advertisements everywhere if this were true?

But wait, let me stop you before you reply. I know what you're going to say. You'll say that everyone who could possibly prove or even allude these utterly ridiculous claims is in the tank for the government. But remember this, last time I checked any American meeting the proper requirements can become President; I guess they're in the tank, too.

I'm going to put you on my ignore list, just to be safe. I don't want any Soviet, ahem, Russian super secret spy packets coming through my internet connection from your computer and emitting weaponized ricin.

I'm also going to find a hobo to pretend to be a former CIA agent and PHD to testify to me and my video camera that peanut butter is an alien substance that was imported to the US by the Serbs in an attempt to assassinate Nancy Pelosi and the Hamburgler. Only reason being that you seem to believe everything you see on youtube. It will be super fun. Maybe I'll make a website: www.PBkilledHamburgler.com

bigcuz

Awards

Wow, I can't believe you just said that. Where you from. And whats your point. Why say something so negative like that. America wasn't the only country in Iraq. America isn't the only nation with problems. Americas economy isn't the only economy suffering right now. If America was so wrong with the Iraq war, why didn't your nation stand up and defend Saddam. Why did Iraq just hold its first free election in almost over 50 years. Why do i live in America and know tons of people that live here, and none of us have had, or have heard of anyone we know having their House stormed by US Troops. Terrorism does exist, so we have to train for it. Some people distort the training and use clips to scare people, to influence elections, get more hits on their websites, and basically just mind fck people like you somewhat gifted. SomewhatGifted, you have been mind fcked. Reporters would die for a big story like people getting their houses raided by US troops, I watch news everyday, today they had a guy on breaking coconuts open with his bare hands. Somewhat Gifted, GO LEARN. If you don't know how, go find a book called "How to Learn" and read it. Then after your done Somewhat Gifted, GO LEARN.:jaw:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You guys have to admit that I had some pretty sweet tinfoil hat pics on page 1:toofunny:.

Status
Not open for further replies.