Marms Licogenix log plus some (sponsored)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn share some of that pumps lol nah for real good leg day my friend!! I'm trying to get use to the hotel I'm staying in for 2 weeks tdy. Hopefully I'll find an actualy gym tomorrow.
Aww man good luck I hate that!!!!!!!!!!!! Once got stuck up Im MI for a week and even though the gym was close. I just couldnt get into it :(

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I know what you mean. I'm away from my family which sucks but I found out today the class i'm in which is on a military base has a gym, and they are letting me workout free of charge.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PMed ya back! Sorry for not responding right away, I'm about to smash my stupid computer lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jd calm down brother to many tren pins lol jk but for real don't smash it it will just create more problems and expenses.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night was shoulders & tris

Shoulder press machine
1 plate each side for warmup 2 sets of 10
1 and a 25 for a set of 10
2 for a set of 10
2 and a 25 for 3 sets of 8

Seated shoulder presses
3 sets 10 with 45 lb bd's
Just wanted to make sure I had no pain.

Super setted those with seated shrugs with the 45's
3 sets of 12 about a 30 sec. rest inbetween these :)

laying incline straightbar front raises
3 sets of 8 with 60

superset with db shrugs
3 sets of 10 with 70

3 sets of side raises
30lbs db's for 10

Shrugs on the smith
Front superset with rear 1 plate and 25 each side
3 sets of 12

TRI'S

seated single arm machine pushdowns
4 sets 10 with 50lbs each side

single arm reverse pushowns on cable
3 sets of 8 with 20

rope pushdowns
3 sets 8 with 40

Tris are still pumped from yesterday

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back and Bi's today

Tweaked my lower back at work today nothing major just was working in a strange position so I didnt go heavy.

Seated machine rows closegrip
2 warmup with 120 for 12

Superset with vertical traction pulldowns
4 sets of 10 with 50lbs

Wide grip pulldowns
5 sets 10 with 120

single arm dumbell rows
4 sets of 10 with 70lbs

closegrip pulldowns
5 sets of 120

Stayed light withthe pulldowns today to make sure shoulder didnt pull.
Had a crazy crazy crazy pump today.

BIS
Seated Hammers
3 sets of 10 with 35

Preacher straightbar
3 sest of 10 with 60

Cable rope curls Superset with cable single arm curls

4 sets of 8 with 35 and 15
Again really light for me but my pump was so HARD there was no need to go heavier

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer workouts brother!! You def getting that strength up!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went in Friday to do some chest and just wasnt feeling it. Did some cardio instead and took off sat and sun.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to hit some back and cardio later today :) cant wait the last few days off made me feel great.

Think that my last day is tom. so I will get a full review up in the next day or 2 ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interested in that full review you got going. Is it your favorite blue pill? ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to hit some back and cardio later today :) cant wait the last few days off made me feel great.

Think that my last day is tom. so I will get a full review up in the next day or 2 ;)
Looking forward to your final thoughts :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I wrecked my back yesterday, now that I started doing deads again my back day has been my favorite day again. Hard for me to walk for a few days after!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only had 2 meals and a shake before todays back workout, but the couple days off helped out big time.

Reverse grip wipe pulldowns
2 sets 120 x 10 warmup
140,160,180,x8 each ;)
seated row machine 3 plates each side
4 sets 10 superset with hyperextensions
bent over db rows
80,90,110,120 sets of 10 KILLED IT
seated single arm cable pulldowns 50lbs each side 4 sets of 8

DONE strong full pump hands and forearms were shot so i was done but wanted more :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off days will def help out!! Good log brother way to kick some Arse!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

JD and Athletix I want to thank you for the add of the Licogenix to my Athletix stack.

Had a rougher ride at the start than I thought I would with my bloodwork and a shot I did not know i was getting (or I would have started a week later)

The stack in general was kick a$$ ;) Pretty impressed with all aspects as I did not see either of the D1 or titanium falling short and have logged the formula x solo prior so I know that is a jam.

Now to the product at hand here the LICOGENIX

Lets get the joints thing out of the way asap. NOT A CONCERN with the LICOGENIX for me at all. For an AI as most are comparing this to Erase pro as both are newer to the market. I was waiting and waiting and waiting but no joint pain ever came for me at all ZERO.
For me this is the best thing and biggest concern especially as I am getting older :(

The product does dry/lean you out and I had more of a recomp on this than I was expecting.
(I would rate it a 8 compared to the erase pro for the drying out)
Weight was up a bit but steady for the most part.

Strength and endurance were up(so was my buddy ;)) for sure but I would have to say that was a stack effect.

I would give the product a 10 overall but for me would have liked to run 2 bottles consecutive and up the dose to 6 as some were/are trying out.

JD & Athletix really appreciate the chance to log this with my stack I could not have been happier :)

I feel I should be inserting a ATHLETIX GIRL PIC here for some reason !

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review

JD and Athletix I want to thank you for the add of the Licogenix to my Athletix stack.

Had a rougher ride at the start than I thought I would with my bloodwork and a shot I did not know i was getting (or I would have started a week later)

The stack in general was kick a$$ ;) Pretty impressed with all aspects as I did not see either of the D1 or titanium falling short and have logged the formula x solo prior so I know that is a jam.

Now to the product at hand here the LICOGENIX

Lets get the joints thing out of the way asap. NOT A CONCERN with the LICOGENIX for me at all. For an AI as most are comparing this to Erase pro as both are newer to the market. I was waiting and waiting and waiting but no joint pain ever came for me at all ZERO.
For me this is the best thing and biggest concern especially as I am getting older :(

The product does dry/lean you out and I had more of a recomp on this than I was expecting.
(I would rate it a 8 compared to the erase pro for the drying out)
Weight was up a bit but steady for the most part.

Strength and endurance were up(so was my buddy ;)) for sure but I would have to say that was a stack effect.

I would give the product a 10 overall but for me would have liked to run 2 bottles consecutive and up the dose to 6 as some were/are trying out.

JD & Athletix really appreciate the chance to log this with my stack I could not have been happier :)

I feel I should be inserting a ATHLETIX GIRL PIC here for some reason !
Agreed with the Athletix Girl pic lol

Thanks for taking to time to log for us Marms! Great final review, good to see you enjoyed the product, I def think you would absolutely love the 6 cap dosing for 6 weeks.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review brother and glad you enjoyed it. Athletix reviews all over the forums and kicking butt. That magician JD is on a rollll!