Marms with Liquid Labs TRN & H-DRL

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to cheftepesh1 and Liquid Labs for giving me a great opportunity here to try out their oral TRN & H-drl.

WP_20140906_001.jpg

I will be dosing this 4 times a day as evenly spaced as I can through the day and will be starting on 9-13-14.
I have been sick and this has been sitting at my house since last week so for that I am sorry.
I was up at around the 230-235 mark before I got sick so I hope much of that to be back by Monday from regular food and liquid intake.
I will pretty much be using staples glutamine,aminos,cycle armor and protien while using these liquids.
Mountain Dog style training and usually yoga one day a week. Havent been able to get into yoga the last few weeks and Im not sure hope it fits my schedule the next one or two but I will see.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In on this!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its pretty cool how you put the plunger I'm the bottle. I didn't have any issues with it leaking so we will see how that goes.
Also this is the first liquid I have used that does not taste horrible.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a while since I've followed a Marms log.

Which MD routine you doing?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a while since I've followed a Marms log.

Which MD routine you doing?

Using a bit I found online and using some that some of my buddies got from him. Needed some new movements to help with rom from my neck/shoulder injury. So I'm kinda doing what I'm capable of at this point. Right pec is still lagging from all of it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might change my dose and double it up in the morning and evening at about a 12 hour window. It might be a bit of a pain to split it this way at work and get forgotten. Off day yesterday.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot last nights dose since I past out. Just hit a solid leg workout for my stomach still having issues. Haven't been able to eat like usual. Hopefully by the end of this week I will feel 100%.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you're at 100% too bro. Sucks being limited like that.

I'm in the middle of Reactive Pump, and looking forward to starting his Demolition ____. I'm loving his routines.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had some stomach issues this morning but had an appetite all day. Had a decent back workout so I guess I will see what the next 12 hours holds for my stomach. Thursday is an off day.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gene wilder there is no better

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao. Unreal and kind of sad that I lost all the weight I worked so hard to gain all summer. Was 219 this morning but my strength is still holding.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. I'll trade the weight for some strength

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In and following! Marms, you've been a member of this forum FOREVER! Kill it dude!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. I'll trade the weight for some strength
In and following! Marms, you've been a member of this forum FOREVER! Kill it dude!!
Thanks guys!!! Apple picking with the kids today so no lifting. Excited for yoga for the first time in a few weeks after my shoulder workout.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yoga is no joke.
Not one bit.

So my dose has been at 3 for the most part unless I remember to take it before bed and that has been hit or miss. Im going to try and up the dose from 4-5. nO sides just waking up with wood about an hour before im supposed to wake up so Im loosing sleep lol.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off the last two days doing house stuff. Try to fit in some Armageddon today and a massage tomorrow.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Off the last two days doing house stuff. Try to fit in some Armageddon today and a massage tomorrow.
It's a rough life

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a rough life

It is ;) crushed arms today like nothing. Weight is going down bf % and water retention wise I would say. Strength is holding strong and Saturday morning workouts are not always strong since I usually only have one meal in me or fast til after on Saturday. Pretty impressed at this point.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buddy past away on Sunday unexpectedly during my massage so that was a bitch to get up and see my phone all blown up. Weird at the gym without him so im sure my training will be garbage this week.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear that. Prayers sent to you and his family

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Major string of the cursed bad luck while logging. Friend past as you know and I think they finally decided what they are doing this Friday. Last week trans was leaking on wifes suv and now the back air suspension went out on me. Fml life really but still feel strong at the gym and seem to be getting tighter.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been there my friend. Sucks both mentally and financially

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been there my friend. Sucks both mentally and financially

I know you have my friend! It does suck im kind of drained. I did sneak in a good back workout today and If I can male it to drop of the suv and to the gym in time im gonna get a heavy leg day in to clear my mind. Almost done with the liquids and im very happy with them so far.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Products are finished and will write a review on them a little bit later on today. Started formXT and will be adding a few things to it that should be at my door on Thursday.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Review:
So off the bat I must say I had no negative sides with either product NONE!
I continued to drop some weight and play with my diet and I lost a bit of strength not much to worry about honestly.
I did notice shorter rest and recovery with added endurance as far as how long my workouts were.
Pretty happy with the product and I would try it out if you havent before, its worth the run.
Lets see how the next few weeks goes with the form.