MAN Sports PR-XT (The Super Anabolic)

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
very nice thx!!!!!!!im thinking about to stack it with nolvadren xt and a thyroid fat burner with t2 but i cant find :/

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on my 46th day. I like this stuff. IMO I believe a recomp/cut is possible the first 4 weeks. After that the hunger increase from Anacyclus will kick in. Also I am now a firm believer this stuff really opens my airways, my nostrils primarily. I’d freakin love to get a 3rd bottle , but there are to many natty anabolics coming out. Oh also, idk if it’s PR XT, but I’m in the throws of it, and I can’t last for a damn in bed lol. The study on the rats did show an increase in mounting time, which kinda goes in line with finishing quicker and having more sex.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
very nice thx!!!!!!!im thinking about to stack it with nolvadren xt and a thyroid fat burner with t2 but i cant find :/
Nolvadren xt is a great product imo. I’ve used it several times. I didn’t document it but I believe it actually did boost my testosterone to some degree.

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
icant find this because im from greece :/but i actually got t2 (unlimited muscle rage ) .. i cant find pr xt to stack with t2 :/

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
does anyone knows a product very similar to man pr xt??? from europe?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran it a few times and had favorable results. Actually logged it on another site with Nolvadren XT a couple of years back including pics/measurements/lifts & etc. I got stronger while leaning out, and my weight barely changed even though there was a noticeable loss of fat. As with any OTC test booster you should run 2 bottles for full effects. I staggered my Nolvadren XT by 2 weeks so it was actually a 10 week log.

The Microbatching process is pretty legit. They've put youtubes out on it.
microbatching...that's super funny.....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prxt is a personal favorite of mine/replacement for anabeta elite. MAH20 gets 20% off man sports site too

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
the problem is that im from europe so i cant order this :/