MAN Sports VEGAN Protein: CREDIT where CREDIT's DUE!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had posted about how almost all vegan protein options seem to have a smaller amount of protein per serving, generally about 20g per scoop. They also seem to often have non-standard number of servings ie. Not 30 or 60.

Well I stumbled across this today and credit where credits due: MAN SPORTS VeganJoy
27g protein per scoop and 30 scoops per jug. Might have to give this a try just for the heck of it. Price is about a dollar a scoop with the current 35% off they have so not too bad.

Credit due as well to the heads up @The Solution regarding price increased coming enmasse: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/supply-chain-update-not-looking-good.324595/#post-6536499

I just had to raise the price on one brand's 30 serving whey by almost 50%. It is now the price the 60 scoop was prior to covid and our cost at the store is more than the previous retail price we were charging. Thank you to The solution as I know I stocked up and am good for a while at least.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glad I could help you out man. @BCseacow83
Ill keep updating the supply chain thread as more information comes out. But times are tough, and the light is only getting darker.

Some other great vegan options I highly suggest
Ghost Vegan
BEAM Vegan
PES Vegan
Core Vegan

All are top-tier companies that are worth your money.
I am waiting for @DieselNY to release his vegan protein which I know I will absolutely love. The guy has incredible flavoring and is known to formulate top-tier products at KetoShop.com

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ebay for the win on protein. Individual sellers won't be aware of the price hike until price gouging is already happening.

Edit: Might be too late.