Mama said knock you out, FINAFLEX gonna knock you out!

gmanall

Awards
I'll throw in a last minute app:
Training style: 5/3/1
Past Logs:
(Xgels+Anabeta unsponsored):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235618-gmanall-takes-x.html
(Volatile Sponsored):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/222757-getting-roadmap-volatile.html#post3821216

Why I'd like to Log: To be honest I was about to try and pick this up but nutra was out of stock. I really like phenibut and respond to it well, I'm sure the other ingredients will add to it's effect. By what I've heard it's not underdosed like a lot of other products, which would help in my quest for sleep. Recently I've been using OTC sleep aids and melatonin...which make me need to sleep but not want to go to sleep if that makes sense.

Knockout:She's a knockout...

J. Gordon Whitehead knocked out the great Harry for life

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw in a last minute app: Age: 19 Training style: 5/3/1 Past Logs: (Xgels+Anabeta unsponsored):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235618-gmanall-takes-x.html (Volatile Sponsored):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/222757-getting-roadmap-volatile.html#post3821216 Why I'd like to Log: To be honest I was about to try and pick this up but nutra was out of stock. I really like phenibut and respond to it well, I'm sure the other ingredients will add to it's effect. By what I've heard it's not underdosed like a lot of other products, which would help in my quest for sleep. Recently I've been using OTC sleep aids and melatonin...which make me need to sleep but not want to go to sleep if that makes sense. Knockout:She's a knockout... J. Gordon Whitehead knocked out the great Harry for life
Definitely a different take on a knockout.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw in a last minute app:
Training style: 5/3/1
Past Logs:
(Xgels+Anabeta unsponsored):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235618-gmanall-takes-x.html
(Volatile Sponsored):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/222757-getting-roadmap-volatile.html#post3821216

Why I'd like to Log: To be honest I was about to try and pick this up but nutra was out of stock. I really like phenibut and respond to it well, I'm sure the other ingredients will add to it's effect. By what I've heard it's not underdosed like a lot of other products, which would help in my quest for sleep. Recently I've been using OTC sleep aids and melatonin...which make me need to sleep but not want to go to sleep if that makes sense.

Knockout:She's a knockout...

J. Gordon Whitehead knocked out the great Harry for life
Another app! Nice nice.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ain't no winners been announced yet :) Nobody won. You all loose. The G8 is MINE! MWUAHAHA!
thought i saw that winners were being announced last night, guess i misread....

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright folks, here's the list of winners

Gmanall
Thatguy_603
Drewsicle3210
CountyLiftin
Thebigt
Niners4reggie

PM me an email addy for each of you and we'll get this shipping ball rolling.
Congrats boys and the quicker you get me those addys, the quicker you get to sleep.
Holler.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah, and Hyde, if you got the clearance to run it, send me your email as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Gmanall
Thatguy_603
Drewsicle3210
CountyLiftin
Thebigt
Niners4reggie

Congrats boys and the quicker you get me those addys, the quicker you get to sleep.
Holler.
damn, i am in good company with these guys, some excellent picks!!!

pm on it's way

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys... I have run this, all I can say is wicked sleep!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is awesome news! Thank you, pm sent
Congrats to the rest of you that were chosen!

gmanall

Awards

Gmanall
Thatguy_603
Drewsicle3210
CountyLiftin
Thebigt
Niners4reggie

Holler.
Solid group, look forward to reading the others logs also. Let's chase them zzzzzzzzz's men!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys. If anyone has any questions about dosing or anything else just PM me and I'll help ya out.

Still something to note. This product has phenibut in it. You work your way up dosing phenibut. Start with a half scoop for two nights then move to a full scoop the rest of the way cycling it five on two off or every other day. Just a suggestion guys.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And to elaborate. I don't think anyone will have any problem with a full scoop to start. Just a suggestion for those who are relatively new to sleep aids.

Thatguy_603

Awards

Gmanall
Thatguy_603
Drewsicle3210
CountyLiftin
Thebigt
Niners4reggie

Holler.
Awesome . Thanks for the opportunity. I'm really looking forward to a restful night sleep and waking up refreshed. Sending email now. Congrats to the other winners.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity guys! Even if para cant spell ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I copied that from an email that I received with the list. My bad.
No prob. Looking forward to sleeping through my early classes.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Pm'd email address but no response or email so not sure ipara got the pm..

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got all PMs. Email will be sent in a few. Currently at a slayer concert. Thanks guys, your stuff will be shipped soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
surprise, surprise...it came today!!!

will start it tonight, post up log tomorrow!!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to sleep tonight.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Can't wait to get home and see if it came in..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Class of 2014 rock and roll hall of fame nominees have been announced and LL Cool J made the list. You remember the track, "Mama said knock you out"? Well, FINAFLEX wants to knock you out with the hall of fame sleep aid affectionately known as "G8".

Much like LL changed the flavor of his career, and added longevity by pursuing acting, G8's flavor has been redone and for longevity, each new tub contains 40 servings rather than 20.

We here at FINAFLEX would like to offer our favorite forum members an AM exclusive opportunity to log/preview the new formula. You can find a whole bunch of logs on it already, and if it appeals to you, apply to get knocked out.

Stipulations (yes, there are stipulations)... Tell us a little about your background, link us to your previous logs, let us know that you're committed to provide a complete log and...link us to your favorite knockout of all time. We'll decide which ones we like best and those few will be the winners.

As always, we ask that you use our rating system and provide a review in the supplements review section.

Rating scale
1. Strongly disagree
2. Disagree
3. Neutral
4. Agree
5. Strongly agree

1. This product helped me fall asleep.
2. This product provided deep, restful sleep.
3. This product enhanced my recovery.
4. This product helped me relax.
5. I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family.

Good luck,

FINAFLEX team.
Dang, too late.