Mama said knock you out, FINAFLEX gonna knock you out!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude...tyson would have kicked buster's arse blindfolded if buster showed up in his normal shape and conditioning, buster caught iron mike off guard, lol...imo, it had more to do with buster being in shape and ready to fight than tyson not.
Tyson on point beats Douglas in shape any day

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tyson also got KO'd on a quick count. Let's not forget.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tyson also got KO'd on a quick count. Let's not forget.
lol....lots of people lost big bucks that night, most got up and left without much protest...tells me they knew tyson was done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember screaming at the ref during that!
probably wasn't the 1st time....probably won't be the last, lol.

i've seen much worse from refs in prize fighting!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
probably wasn't the 1st time....probably won't be the last, lol.

i've seen much worse from refs in prize fighting!!!
Kind of a thankless job honestly. Similar to a kicker if you get it right it's because you were supposed to if you get it wrong everyone hates you lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nobody likes refs :no:

Tyson was doomed to fall, i have nothing against the guy but what has transpired since that fight (and before it as well) shows he was not ready to have such spotlight cast upon him

was just a matter of time -- that's what makes these guys who do it yr in/yr out over such long timeframe, so special IMO

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nobody likes refs :no:

Tyson was doomed to fall, i have nothing against the guy but what has transpired since that fight (and before it as well) shows he was not ready to have such spotlight cast upon him

was just a matter of time -- that's what makes these guys who do it yr in/yr out over such long timeframe, so special IMO
Well said! Tyson made a ton of money at a very young age and just couldn't handle it. You see it in football fairly often and it has happened to some UFC fighters as well.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I'll give this one a shot.

I'm 19 soon to be 20. Currently dry weight is just under 190. Train for powerlifting but still looking for my first meet. Current gym numbers are 385/315/550. I love lifting for so many reasons. I am most definitely committed to running a complete log for G8. I have not done a sponsored log but have done logs on my own for products like Natadrol, formadrol, anabeta, erase, DAA, DPOL, and others. Most of my current logs are training focused but have notes on the supplements I take. I can easily run a second log devoted to G8 and give detailed response and notes on how it affects me.

My favorite knockout of all time would be... hard to pick. Well go w/ #7 on this list because Anderson is a no fawks given Bad A and doesn't protect himself because he's just so fast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV5uR3XjFDA

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I'll give this one a shot.

I'm 19 soon to be 20. Currently dry weight is just under 190. Train for powerlifting but still looking for my first meet. Current gym numbers are 385/315/550. I love lifting for so many reasons. I am most definitely committed to running a complete log for G8. I have not done a sponsored log but have done logs on my own for products like Natadrol, formadrol, anabeta, erase, DAA, DPOL, and others. Most of my current logs are training focused but have notes on the supplements I take. I can easily run a second log devoted to G8 and give detailed response and notes on how it affects me.

My favorite knockout of all time would be... hard to pick. Well go w/ #7 on this list because Anderson is a no fawks given Bad A and doesn't protect himself because he's just so fast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV5uR3XjFDA

Tell us a little about your background, link us to your previous logs, let us know that you're committed to provide a complete log and...link us to your favorite knockout of all time. We'll decide which ones we like best and those few will be the winners.
Like this guy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
enough of tyson...how about ali?
ali is very popular today and has been for awhile, but back in the lat 60's early 70's ali was much hated for his stance on the war in vietnam[got a deferment], taking a muslim name, and his support of radical groups like the black panthers. foreman was in effect the great white hope to bring down ali, much of white america hated ali during this time. foreman went on all the talk shows talking about suits he had tailored because his arms were too big, big george was a monster....remember that foreman was the heavy favorite to beat ali and most sport reporters mostly all white were all pulling for george. howard cossell built his carrer around his backing of ali when it was clearly unpopular to do so.

even those who hated ali have to admire the man, he backed up the talk....and ali did a lot of talking, lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Foreman is a HUGE guy. I've meet him a bunch of time and his hands are as big as dinner plates. Silly really.

Between the war and integration there was always gonna be some heated times back then. The media just found a channel for it with those two fighters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Foreman is a HUGE guy. I've meet him a bunch of time and his hands are as big as dinner plates. Silly really.

Between the war and integration there was always gonna be some heated times back then. The media just found a channel for it with those two fighters.
as popular as ali is today, he was pretty controversial back in the day. but like i said... have to give ali credit, when all was said and done he backed it up!!!

george is just the kind of guy you want to hang out with, lol....but not piss off!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Foreman said that his loss to Ali haunted him for many years. Ali imo was the type of fighter you would never want to bet against. A lot of people hated his cockiness but I thought it was genius, because he could back it up.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you listen to that fight you can hear Ali's corner calling for the ropes to be loosened. Tricky jerk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Foreman said that his loss to Ali haunted him for many years. Ali imo was the type of fighter you would never want to bet against. A lot of people hated his cockiness but I thought it was genius, because he could back it up.
ali wouldn't give george a rematch, though.....at least ali didn't duck fighters the way guys like merriweather do today!!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boxing boxing boxing.... GEEZ!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Boxing boxing boxing.... GEEZ!
the sweet science...
when i was in the navy back in the 70's i was on a carrier...every fri night they would have smokers. anybody who had a beef could challenge to a smoker. a smoker was a ring set up on the hanger bay, had gloves, ref a bell everything....much better way to settle differences than with guns...you don't have to be all that manly to pull a trigger, imo...

i think gangs need to have smokers, lol.

and with that i am out...gotta get some sleep before work tonight, enjoy!!!

Thatguy_603

Awards
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok well here's my app.
Been on here a few years now. Have a few logs on here. Haven't tried a sleep aid supp but need one.. I don't have any issues falling asleep but never wake up feeling refreshed, no matter how many hours of sleep I get.
Link to most recent log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironflex-supplements/232050-ironflex-supplements-stenzine.html#post4054287

Knock out vid link.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGN1tfNRgo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Good app! Nice link too :)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok well here's my app.
Been on here a few years now. Have a few logs on here. Haven't tried a sleep aid supp but need one.. I don't have any issues falling asleep but never wake up feeling refreshed, no matter how many hours of sleep I get.
Link to most recent log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ironflex-supplements/232050-ironflex-supplements-stenzine.html#post4054287

Knock out vid link.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGN1tfNRgo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Oh man, laid out!! What a kind bully to turn him on his side so he doesn't aspirate (inhale vomit, into lungs).

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the sweet science...
when i was in the navy back in the 70's i was on a carrier...every fri night they would have smokers. anybody who had a beef could challenge to a smoker. a smoker was a ring set up on the hanger bay, had gloves, ref a bell everything....much better way to settle differences than with guns...you don't have to be all that manly to pull a trigger, imo...

i think gangs need to have smokers, lol.

and with that i am out...gotta get some sleep before work tonight, enjoy!!!
That sounds awesome. I'm not old enough to have experienced and appreciate boxing in its glory days. I agree though it takes a man to fist fight fairly. Anyone can shoot a gun. It's the reason behind the action.

Oh yeah, I think I'd love g8 too because I have slept like crap lately. Premed+PLing sucks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope, but he dodged a draft. I have no respect for Ali, whatsoever.
indeed...one of many reasons ali was so hated by many. ali gets nothing but good press in this 'age of enlightment', most of the youngsters probably aren't even aware of ali's true past. over the years i have been able to seperate the things i disliked about the man from what he accomplished in the ring.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed...one of many reasons ali was so hated by many. ali gets nothing but good press in this 'age of enlightment', most of the youngsters probably aren't even aware of ali's true past. over the years i have been able to seperate the things i disliked about the man from what he accomplished in the ring.
We're aware. Wait, what constitutes youngsters in this context?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can name a lot of professional athletes that answered the call to arms, lived to tell the tale, and resumed their careers as professional athletes. Although he was an amazing athlete and fighter, his attitude was piss poor to put it mildly. He could talk a great game, but in all truth, he was a coward. Cassius Clay is a mockery of what an American icon should be.
Joe DiMaggio (who demanded combat duty), Stan Musial, Ted Williams, Warren Spahn and hundreds of others served, why couldn't Ali. I don't wish physical ailments upon anyone, but Ali suffers now like he should, shuttering and drooling on himself.
Sorry, end rant.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can name a lot of professional athletes that answered the call to arms, lived to tell the tale, and resumed their careers as professional athletes. Although he was an amazing athlete and fighter, his attitude was piss poor to put it mildly. He could talk a great game, but in all truth, he was a coward. Cassius Clay is a mockery of what an American icon should be.
Joe DiMaggio (who demanded combat duty), Stan Musial, Ted Williams, Warren Spahn and hundreds of others served, why couldn't Ali. I don't wish physical ailments upon anyone, but Ali suffers now like he should, shuttering and drooling on himself.
Sorry, end rant.
Hey now...I'm there only one who goes in rants round hurr.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, end rant.
i used to listen to ali fights on the radio rooting for everybody who fought him to shut him up.....i have no love for ali.

the sad part about is he probably would have been 'protected' and assigned duty far from danger, much like elvis.....

i agree, much respect for those you mentioned...but ww2 was a whole different breed of cat than nam was...we even have presidents who got deferments from nam-bush jr and clinton. probably obama too, but not sure he was even a u.s citizen back then.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used to listen to ali fights on the radio rooting for everybody who fought him to shut him up.....i have no love for ali. the sad part about is he probably would have been 'protected' and assigned duty far from danger, much like elvis..... i agree, much respect for those you mentioned...but ww2 was a whole different breed of cat than nam was...we even have presidents who got deferments from nam-bush jr and clinton. probably obama too, but not sure he was even a u.s citizen back then.
Broadcasters back then had to possess real talent. Painting a picture with words is difficult, but to be able to do it at the pace of an Ali fight, geez. I turn the sound off to watch baseball anymore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Broadcasters back then had to possess real talent. Painting a picture with words is difficult, but to be able to do it at the pace of an Ali fight, geez. I turn the sound off to watch baseball anymore.

back in the days of ali pay for view was just starting out, it was like $100 to sit in a stadium and watch a not so clear, not so big screen tv...most of america listened to ali fights on the radio, howard cossell made his name doing ali fights on the radio.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that's what helped make HBO boxing such a big hit was Jim Lampley and Larry Merchant and their ability to call a fight. Same is true imo for Goldberg and Rogan calling UFC fights. Granted it's not radio but still exciting

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think that's what helped make HBO boxing such a big hit was Jim Lampley and Larry Merchant and their ability to call a fight. Same is true imo for Goldberg and Rogan calling UFC fights. Granted it's not radio but still exciting
good point... but being able to sit in your living room chugging beers and watching championship quality boxing, or at a bar.. probably had a lot to do with hbo boxing's success. until then mostly all tv boxing was abc's wide world of sports, and it was mostly all taped or amateur.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inn!!

I would like to log G8!!

If i can while logging a Preworkout? TheSwanks

Geez, had a tough time tagging you swanks
cool with me buddy! sorry I didn't see this earlier wtf!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still needing apps ladies and gents!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm ready to sleep when is this baby over ;)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we're gonna run this one more day, thru tomorrow night
picks will be announced on Thursday....

last call for alcohol, gentlemen!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can g8 be mixed with jack Daniels? LOL

This is a good promo :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Promo closing soon guys! Last minute apps for some free knockout juice better hurry up!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost that time guys. Last chance to try out the new and improved G8 for FREE!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For frrreeeee?!?? (Voice of Adam Sandler in "Bedtime Stories"( I think that is the name of the movie))