Making the PERFECT post-workout Shake! (Video)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I could never have that post w/o. I eat within 45min to 1 hr of my post workout shake and if I was to make this shake I wouldn't be able to eat for days! I never bothered to look into the (genus) Lipotropic Protein, sounds interesting and will be reading up on it ASAP. Only other issue I see what this video is the comment on WMS being fast uptake or what not, it is not.. its sow actually. Try Vitargo, I love the stuff and I can eat within minutes of taking a shake with it. But then again assuming any carb is fast is flawed when using it with this type of shake because after adding fat to it such as almond butter, pretty much just slows it all down IMHO.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Man I could never have that post w/o. I eat within 45min to 1 hr of my post workout shake and if I was to make this shake I wouldn't be able to eat for days! I never bothered to look into the (genus) Lipotropic Protein, sounds interesting and will be reading up on it ASAP. Only other issue I see what this video is the comment on WMS being fast uptake or what not, it is not.. its sow actually. Try Vitargo, I love the stuff and I can eat within minutes of taking a shake with it. But then again assuming any carb is fast is flawed when using it with this type of shake because after adding fat to it such as almond butter, pretty much just slows it all down IMHO.
IC shake is supposed to represent the meal eaten ater ur post WO shake

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uhh...after watching your video, I have three comments:

1) That's not a knuyife. This is a knuyife.

2) Your outright raunchyness gives me a whole new level of respect for you.

3) Where do you live? You have a killer view out of your sliding glass door.
Agree completely. I really enjoyed your vid man :cheers:

this. I suppose the name is confusing lol.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AH! thanks.

EDIT: actually if I recall what he said in the vid, he does have some sort of quick shake post workout then this one? I do a post workout drink right in the locker room after my workout with only carbs and creatine, beta-alanine, etc etc etc..all post workout goodies. Then 30 min later I have a post workout shake with whey. I then eat 30-45 min later a solid meal. I was assuming this shake was a shake before his actual solid meal but could be wrong?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AH! thanks.

EDIT: actually if I recall what he said in the vid, he does have some sort of quick shake post workout then this one? I do a post workout drink right in the locker room after my workout with only carbs and creatine, beta-alanine, etc etc etc..all post workout goodies. Then 30 min later I have a post workout shake with whey. I then eat 30-45 min later a solid meal. I was assuming this shake was a shake before his actual solid meal but could be wrong?
He took Postal immediately post workout Click here

..then he made the shake in the above vid.

Btw there have been more video uploads guys! Go check em out!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AH! thanks.

Ya, I have Postal immediately after training, and then follow it up with this shake (I actually started adding a large handful of arugula to the shakes), and then about 1-1.5hrs later I have a full meal.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Followed by a post post post workout shake.

Thirsty, stay it.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Have i got something special for you :) awaiting my youtube upload.... Ur not gonna be disappointed
No offence, But your a nasty Australian(?) Bastard LOL.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought he was Korean :think:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Fish, Chips, Cup of Tea, Mary Freaking Poppins, LONDON!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Bahah! Great flick.
LOL... sorry for the tread hijack :lol:

my kid actually volunteered to taste that:food: Made his dad real proud, a champ in the making

Needless to say i didnt let him :sgrin: