Makin the O Face with Euphorx - sponsored

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better Body Sports brings to you a new innovation. Introducing EuphorX! A blend of stimulants and euphoria ingredients that give you a total mind & body experience for both males & females. Using EuphorX customers have reported less stress & anxiety, and increased sensation of touch. See what customers have said about taking EuphorX:

"I took EuphorX for the first time last night and what a difference! Most stimulants I have taken gave me more side effects than results. EuphorX was the opposite! I would definitely recommend this to my friends." Mike from Atlanta, Ga

"My husband and I just tried your EuphorX product. Wow! We both had an amazing experience. I'd like to buy three bottles please." Karla from Las vegas, NV

"EuphorX really gets the job done! I don't know how ya'll can make a product so good for so little money. I'd like to buy another bottle if I could." Tom from Galveston, TX

These are just a few of the positive responses we have received regarding EuphorX. So don't take our word for it...take theirs! Give EuphorX a try and make what you already love even better!

HTML:
10 Capsules	
Serving Size:2Capsules
Servings Per Container:5
Amount Per Serving	
Proprietary Blend	1800mg	*
(Kana, 5-HTP, Passion Flower, GABA, Yohimbe HCL)
* Daily value not established
YouTube - Show her my O face

So serving size is 2 caps, 10 caps per bottle, bottle around $20. Seems a little pricey, but Kanna is expensive. In the realm of sexual enhancers, thats a reasonable price, its not like its a daily supplement.

In some ways, this brings me back to the first time i met a girl with a pierced tongue. I asked her why she did it, and she said "it enanthes oral thex" but it was pretty fresh so she wasn't used to it yet :D Anyhow, the first thought in my head was "I've never during oral sex though, gee this is nice, if only there was some sort of surgical procedure we could do on her to make it better"... But dang, the clicking of those on teeth while a girl is talking always turns me on like mad. So nothing wrong with sexual enhances on my book :D

One of the things that interested me about this was that it also enhances experience for women. So with that in mind, and 5 doses, we'll us them as 1 where I just take it, 1 time where both me + her take it. We'll see on the last 2 doses just how she liked it, and go from there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So last nite I took one. Within about 45 minutes i had a light but not sleepy sort of buzz. Something like midway through your second souther comfort 100 proof + diet redbull. Felt a little flushed as well. Definitely had a noticeable effect in bed as well as far as sensation went, was very intense. Not #1 best sex ever grade, but pretty close.

UKStrength

Interesting thoughts so far Easy...have you used any other sexual aid supplements in the past mate? Ejaculoid by Goliath labs was pretty awesome from my own experience :biglaugh:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting thoughts so far Easy...have you used any other sexual aid supplements in the past mate? Ejaculoid by Goliath labs was pretty awesome from my own experience :biglaugh:
I tried a few others, but more were of the "keep it hard for 4 hours" variety. There is definitely (because of the kana) more of a sensation effect here. Never tried ejaculoid, although i've had a few other people say the same as you

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good to hear, the sensation is something we hear a lot :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully it will work as well on her :D might not be till friday though

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait...you are experimenting with FitnFirm?

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
In for the penor pills! Interested in how she likes em too.