Make me some food babe

UncalledFor

Awards
For those of you that are married or have girlfriends, what are some good excuses
that you give to have the old lady make you a good meal. My lame reasons are
getting real old. Sounds pretty lazy right. I work from 5:00 pm to 6:30 am. I think
it would be pretty funny to see some of the things you all have, not to mention help
me out. Thanks guys.

UncalledFor

Awards
Yeah that one might work. LOL. She might cook up a hot punch in the face.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'm hungry and (enter sporting event or movie of your choice) is on.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
For those of you that are married or have girlfriends, what are some good excuses
that you give to have the old lady make you a good meal. My lame reasons are
getting real old. Sounds pretty lazy right. I work from 5:00 pm to 6:30 am. I think
it would be pretty funny to see some of the things you all have, not to mention help
me out. Thanks guys.
Does your wife work? If not, part of her job is feeding you. If she does work, make friends with Mr. Microwave!

Or you could try chaining her to one of the pipes under the kitchen sink....

Really, these are the kind of things you should discuss before you move in together.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
No food = No ride to work, no help with bills

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
I dont use any excuses, just ask nicely and 99% of the time she'll be all over it. :)

UncalledFor

Awards
My wife works 4 hours a day to my 13:30. I think she could at least try one meal a day and go from there. I like the chaining her to the sink idea. That will probably bring the nurturing woman out of her. Of course it might help if I bought her a stool to stand on, with her only being 5 ft.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
promise 'special' treatment later and they always will brew you dinner :)

'special' treatment can be anything from cuddling to going down on her (they alllllllll love that)... so use your imagination...

in short, she shows you love; you show her love ;)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm lucky. My wife cooks every day at least once. She does not work and I work 12hr shifts. So when i get up foods ready. Sometimes its not, but i dont sit around and starve i'll cook up some eggs, steak, chicken ect. What i usually do is cook on my days off and let her cook when I work....that helps. Offer to take her out to dinner on the weekend if she cooks for u all week. Just ask her, she'll prolly say yes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I make all my own meals with the exception of dinner. I work 10hr days, 5-6 days a week and I prepare my meals in advance for the week and store them at work. When I get home she has dinner prepared for the family. I require that she make the base of the meal a meat product (beef, chicken, pork, etc) and I will eat according to my caloric requirements at the time. I do have her make me 2-3 cups of mixed vegetables.

I do make a point of doing all that I can for myself. As you know there are more valued things that she can do for me that I just can't do for myself...or I would never leave the house.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
On second thought, don't let chicks make your food, they can poison you :D