Maintance

predatorXt

Awards
hi guys! right now i am at 187 pounds 11% bf at 6"0! currently i am on 750mg test a week 300mg masteron and 40mg winstrol! so far i was on low carb diet at around 50gr per day! lost about 5%bf in 2 months( using 500mg test instead of 750) i do weights 5xweek and cardio 6 1.3h a day split in two! my question is since i pumped up the test for the last month and given that i am really hungry all the time do you think that by increasing my carb intake at 150gr per day can i manage to still lose some bodyfat?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMO, if your training hard and pushing that much test then bumping your carbs to 150 will only help your gains. You should be able to stay very lean at that level. But then again you have to find what works for you and just dial that sucks in!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
750 mg of test and 300 mg of mast doesn't make sense. Lower the test and increase mast. Your hunger comes from not getting enough nutrition not from the test.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hi guys! right now i am at 187 pounds 11% bf at 6"0! currently i am on 750mg test a week 300mg masteron and 40mg winstrol! so far i was on low carb diet at around 50gr per day! lost about 5%bf in 2 months( using 500mg test instead of 750) i do weights 5xweek and cardio 6 1.3h a day split in two! my question is since i pumped up the test for the last month and given that i am really hungry all the time do you think that by increasing my carb intake at 150gr per day can i manage to still lose some bodyfat?
What's your AI your using for your test? Have you gotten blood work to see your levels on your test? I would lower back to 500mg and run at 300mg myself with the winny. You can run the mast at higher doses if your not prone to the sides and have a good cycle support. I've seen better gains with higher doses as well.

predatorXt

Awards
i use arimidex 1mg eod! i know the hunger isnt from test! i am just saying since i bumped up the test if i can increase the carbs! as far as masterom thats what cauzes me to want to wat more it happened in previous cycle also so thats why i dont go higher than 300mg

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
85 kg at 11% pushing close to a gram and a half of gear a week....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i use arimidex 1mg eod! i know the hunger isnt from test! i am just saying since i bumped up the test if i can increase the carbs! as far as masterom thats what cauzes me to want to wat more it happened in previous cycle also so thats why i dont go higher than 300mg
Well more test-> more bloat and more carbs -> more bloat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
keater824 Nutrition / Health 1
keater824 Nutrition / Health 2